Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (49017 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2020
USA or Netherlands
He get why cool
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Wannabenz: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2020
One of my goals in life is to go watch a ManUtd liveHome game at Old Trafford. Having sex with oyibo olosho is a bonus.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GingerBreadMan: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2020
zekepio:
Germany, Italy or Singapore.
GingerBreadMan:

Quiz : can you name all of their leaders without looking it up?
But you know Obama/Trump grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Unrated900(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2020
samsard:
They prefer to resettle Jews being persecuted in other parts of the world. Besides, they have very limited land to casually admit immigrants like other countries.

That’s the story you got it

If managed you have their woman as a partner

Then your future and life is secured without pricing

Intact the assurance would be more than chioma and davido’s own
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by OneKinGuy(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2020
New York First. I wanna see those amazing sky scrapers myself

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Raydos: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Andrew13:
Lol
Anywhere as long as I leave this hell of a country called Nigeria tongue

Anywhere?? Okay I recommend Syria, South Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan and Wuhan for you!!
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by lastchild: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2020
USA, childhood dreams
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by blackgold7777(f): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Mrshape:

Edo state
no na u go say EDO COUNTRY
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by zekepio(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2020
GingerBreadMan:
I cannot oo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by uthlaw: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2020
angry
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

are you a writer!
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Agbebakun22: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2020
People said I resemble Asian people especially Chinese but I will love to visit Japan because I love their culture and already learning their language too
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Proffdada: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Only one place : Swiss Alps
Reason : beautiful countryside and mountains
I can yodel all day long tending to cows wink
Away from pollution, technology (an exception of course) and stress

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by ephraim18(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada Australia Israel
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GingerBreadMan: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2020
zekepio:

I cannot oo. cheesy
GingerBreadMan:
Thanks for your honesty. Hope you make it to where you are heading soon soon ....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Aimerosa25(f): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2020
America, London and Canada

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Daroldigits: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Solomon island.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Liposure: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Brazil. The women are hot

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Angelfrost(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2020
Andrew13:
Lol
Anywhere as long as I leave this hell of a country called Nigeria tongue

Anywhere is not better than Nigeria o... Libya, Venezuela, Lebanon, Sudan, Mali, Mexico, etc, are 'anywhere' that you should never even think of heading to all in the name of escaping Naija.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2020
FrMbaka:

Some of you are mentioning Kuwait because of their currency,

So of those countries are beautiful nonsense.

At least nothing pass Freedom.
I can't even go there cause I watch an highlights
From CNN in their country all of them are Muslim and they're all putting on those cloth Muslim do wear on their head plus they're white too
Now imaging a black man in their midst
You won't last one day angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by soleexx(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2020
Winter holiday in Antarctica

I need a colder location for now

As a scientist i will like to study the uses of research data for developing a computer model for climate change. I can do all this in Antarctica.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by toluwalopsy(f): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada or Switzerland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Deborah98(f): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Still thinking undecided
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Be78: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2020
xperienced:
South Korea. E get why
baba na d why we won knw boss
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by IamGinger: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Poland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Lamanii22(f): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Finland or Norway
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2020
A305:
Switzerland

Or

Finland
Language barrier bro
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by HisCutestDamsel(f): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2020
South Korea
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by nathan77(m): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Wannabenz:
One of my goals in life is to go watch a ManUtd liveHome game at Old Trafford. Having sex with oyibo olosho is a bonus.

And u think u are doing me?
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Brenexbaba1: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Its funny when a see people writing greece, turkey oman and Kuwait, them no dey tell man but when you reach you go know how far... ���

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2020
perdollar:
I wl not go to Muslim dominated country bc of terrorism.
Lol grin grin you mean countries like
Bahrain, Dubai, Qatar, Oman,Kuwait, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Passenger Bus Falls Into Sinkhole As Calabar/Ikom Highway Divides Into Two. PICS / Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.