Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. (13104 Views)

What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2011
Omolola1:

it went on exile

wen will it come back
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2011
Amina leave my sister alone . . .You get wahala grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

Amina leave my sister alone . . .You get wahala grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Omolola1(f): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2011
@amina

when dsense gets u a pad for your menstraution
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
Omolola1:

@amina

when dsense gets u a pad for your menstraution

well he said he took the pads from ur house, thanks girl
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
Dsense,

Do you go to bed?
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense,

Do you go to bed?

seriously i want to know as well
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense,

Do you go to bed?
You chased me outa the house cry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

You chased me outa the house cry

even homeless guys sleep
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
Dsense is jobless.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Omolola1(f): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
@amina,

Totally imposible, dsense is in world war 4, and am in world peace 1
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense is jobless.  

i thought i saw him selling pure water at the Egypt grin riot,
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2011
LMAO!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO!
aminalib:

i thought i saw him selling pure water at the Egypt grin riot,
May both of you miss your period next month cry

I'm off to bed angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

I'm off to bed angry

oh desense we will have a little girl, we will call her amina
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

I'm off to bed angry
[size=2pt]I have already missed my period.[/size]
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=2pt]I have already missed my period.[/size]

And that's why you spitting your stress at everywhere? . . . . Sick duck!!
May aLMIGHTY GOD MAKE IT Triplet. tongue

@aMINA,
yOU wish tongue
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Ihengote: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2011
work! work! work!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Eeyore(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2011
She gave me a bleeping jar of Nixoderm. angry angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

And that's why you spitting your stress at everywhere? . . . . Sick duck!!
May aLMIGHTY GOD MAKE IT Triplet. tongue

@aMINA,
yOU wish tongue

You are the father. wink tongue
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Mygoldie(f): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2011
Eeyore:

Lmao,you get pimples? grin grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by dvd(f): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2011
I got a brand new car, a blackberry torch 9800 and an Ipad, Blessed aren't I?
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by omo9ja1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2011
as for me I got a nice cheese home made cake top with fruit and 2 box of chocolate and a nicely worded card will lots of candle light in the room when I got back I taught I miss road grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Coolabbie: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2011
Eeyore:

grin Seems ur acne wz spiralling out of control. How caring she must be.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are the father. wink tongue
On my knee pls take that back . . . I don't pray for triplet. cheesy
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by oscartawn1: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
Got a kisssssssssssss,
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Tinax(f): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2011
got a romantic tex message frm my man, because he's not in town but got a BB,18k neckless and perfum from a secret admirer, can't wait to meet him.lol!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by ANGELMARIA: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2011
i got a lovely pair of red high-heeled sandals to go with a gorgeous gown top with red strips on white.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Tinax(f): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2011
got a romantic tex message frm my man, because he's not in town but got a BB,18k neckless and perfum from a secret admirer, can't wait to meet him.lol!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Ibomade1: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2011
Still waiting,
I am sure there is someone out there that loves me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by clomn(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2011
i received gift of inner wear and was expected to bring a bb in return lol
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by jchublue: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2011
It is Sunday February 13th, and I am at a convenience store picking up my favorite box of cereals and a gallon of milk to boot. Everywhere is full, especially with anxious looking chaps trying to do some last minute Valentines Day gift shopping. There are a couple of females too, but they look far more relaxed, picking up stuff like gadgets, electronics, video games and perfumes.

To my right, I spy a nervous looking man. He picked up a box of Godiva chocolates and a Sex and the City box set. Looking grossly undecided, he dropped it and then picked up a huge Teddy bear. In my mind, I was like, don’t do it player! After reflecting for a while, he decided to get a sizzling La Pearla lingerie set. My man! Love is about sharing, no?

When it comes to V-Day, I must confess, I am the worst. I once had an ex-girlfriend tell me that I was very error prone during Valentine’s Day. I seem to endure a reluctant passion towards Cupid’s birthday. I get it all wrong, just like a rich Igbo millionaire trader does with his pronunciation when he calls it “Valantine.” So shoot me. Some girls I dated nearly did,

This blog is crazy. Read the rest on this link; http://woahnigeria./2011/02/15/valentines-day-blues/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Dukeprince50 Is Dead / Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me / Merlin – The Path To Victory (trailer 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.