Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. (13100 Views)

What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by nadneth: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2011
Got a lovely perfume from my gal, Oh i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by koolchicco: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2011
Tinax:

got a romantic tex message frm my man, because he's not in town but got a BB,18k neckless and perfum from a secret admirer, can't wait to meet him.lol!
Hmm, Women! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Abekeade08(f): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2011
got a romantic tex message frm my man, because he's not in town but got a BB,18k neckless and perfum from a secret admirer, can't wait to meet him.lol!
Ahh na wa ooh, i am happy for you? So you have not met him yet?? I guess y'all met online.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 190: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2011
Well mine was as smooth as mike jackson's smooth criminal

1st we had breakfast of bread and tea with fried egg's
then we took our bath together x
before heading for the cinema where we saw Disney's new animation TANGLED
from there we went to Mac Donald's for lunch [ had burger ] i had 3 piece chicken and chips at KFC
from there i went to work on some software cos i got a call and she came with me,got home by 6pm
where we danced to some Vybz kartel and marvado admist some JD mixed with coke and some 20/20 green wine
before having sex [2 rounds ] which lasted till 10pm,and she proceeded home

she got me some Luios vuitton t-shirts,boxer's and Jacket while i got her nothing
least i forget shes 22 so she' aint underage

Had the best val ever and her name is mzdarkskin!!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by SmashingM(f): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2011
I got a perfume n cash from Mine trully as my val/birthday gift ie after he had sent me a romantic sms. I also got a perfume, danish cookies n a card from my colleague. [s][sub]I think i got drunk too  [/sub][/s] wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Omolola1(f): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2011
I also got drunk. . .lol, funny thing is he recorded my mis-behavings while i was tipsy
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 190: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2011
Omolola1:

I also got drunk. . .lol, funny thing is he recorded my mis-behavings while i was tipsy
shocked shocked shocked

Grin grin xx
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by ideylaff: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2011
OVERHYPED, CIRCUS DAY as far I'm concerned

I love my wife everyday of the year not just on Valentines Day,
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Omolola1(f): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
Ohhh! that's so sweet
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by ideylaff: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2011
Ohhh! that's so sweet
wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Osocan(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2011
na slap I collect!
GBAM!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by isquar3d3(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2011
Hmm. Well 4 me, i didn't, cldn't go out. Why? I'm nt really in a relatnship(cos my eyes stil neva reach ground nd i dn't wnt 2 deceive myself or d unsuspectin' girl) so i sat at home enjoying d sound of my phone alerting me of txt msgs. I got about 12 msgs frm 12 diff. ladies. I replied dem all. 'twas nice!, knowing i ws loved by dm all.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Abekeade08(f): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2011
OVERHYPED, CIRCUS DAY as far I'm concerned

I love my wife everyday of the year not just on Valentines Day,

We understand that you love your wife everyday of the year, our question is, what did you buy for her on Valentines day??
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by mrperfect(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2011
Voice mail.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by sleekflexy(f): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2011
A blackberry curve
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by ideylaff: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2011
We understand that you love your wife everyday of the year, our question is, what did you buy for her on Valentines day??

wink @ Abekeade08 , kai u like inner caucus jist too much sha,

OK, I bought her a box of chocolates, bouquet of flowers, a lovely card with word form me and the kids saying. " Mum, Honey" we love you so much not just on Valentines day, bit all year through"

Bn married 17 years and normally na "Chairman dey beg 4 d thing, last night, guess who was begging for it, smiley

Love me JeJe la la la la la la la>>>>> cheesy wink

Naw u don know my secret , smiley
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by seedord247(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
her NL and FB password
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Iranoladun(f): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
Got a kiss in the morning and a quarell in the night. I ended up watching movie all alone & all night till 6am
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by PurestBoy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2011
Nairaland is now filled up with wayward ladies now wishing to be banged always and jobless boys, shior
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Goldieluks: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^ You are the leader of waywardness. FACT!!!

@OP,I got all i ever wanted.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by ideylaff: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2011
I gues she must be pregnant because if I dont think she will wear such body tight dress that will show her stomarch like that, though I may be wrong.

@Iranoladun which kind movie u dey watch till morin, sir, Ni lie for Public Domain ooo, just confess smiley wink

I bet it was a Xtian Movie, grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by PurestBoy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

^^ You are the leader of waywardness. FACT!!!

@OP,I got all i ever wanted.

You're one kind shameless girl, my heart goes out to u
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Goldieluks: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2011
PurestBoy:

You're one kind shameless girl, my heart goes out to u

you are one shameless are broke a ss gangster,my foot goes out to you.Duh!

@OP. i got a red rose flower and  . . . . .
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2011
rose flower?

You either say roses or flower.

People already know a rose is a flower.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Goldieluks: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

rose flower?

You either say roses or flower.

People already know a rose is a flower.

ok gal.
@OP, roses or flower. undecided cheesy
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by PurestBoy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

you are one shameless are broke a ss gangster,my foot goes out to you.Duh!

@OP. i got a rose flower and  . . . . .

Look young lady, I've not been banned since my day 1 here and I won't risk banning just because of one 18-yr old prostitute, so go get a life small girl besides I didn't direct my first post comment to anyone
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by madskills(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2011
I got 10 boxers n ten singlet
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by SexAppeal(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
I didn't get anything material, but what made it so special was that the girl i asked out last October gave me a call that morning and said YES to my proposal. She later invited me over to her apartment in the evening and we had a candle-lit dinner together.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Goldieluks: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2011
PurestBoy:

Look young lady, I've not been banned since my day 1 here and I won't risk banning just because of one 18-yr old love-peddler, so go get a life small girl besides I didn't direct my first post comment to anyone

i see you weren't given a valentine gift,you sound very frustrated,she dumped you right.hence you come on a post such as this to post your pity same old,same old, coward self.Now little boy,go look for someone of your size and you can go on and bi tch with them anyways.

P.S. i ain't 18 and ain't a love peddler either, GAY hoe.

pot,kettle,black much?
so you mean,i've been exchanging word with a crackhead?i thought as much,cos a normal guy wouldn't pour out shite from their mouth,like you do.
scum bag,take a look at the real YOU,here>

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=581838.msg7502761#msg7502761
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Ranoscky(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2011
2 wraps of Igbo and one bitterleaf water (small stout) to flush it down !!!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by tellwisdom: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2011
I got a small stout for myself wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Abekeade08(f): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2011
LMAO at the hypocrisy

Checkmate goldie,  Nice one boo. wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

KONJI THINGS! Lovers Seen Making Out In Public At Maryland Shopping Mall-video / Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers / A Nairalander Dukeprince50 Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.