Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. (13099 Views)

What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 12:51am On Feb 16, 2011
^^ I hope you wear pant when you raise your leg to karate my throat

I dont want to see what would make me go blind!!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 12:51am On Feb 16, 2011
190::

^^ I hope you wear pant when you raise your leg to karate my throat

I dont want to see what would make me go blind!!

yes u go blind from the shine shine of heaven, grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2011
^^ Then please dont wear pant and let me see your UME,

I really dont mind!! angry angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2011

^^ Then please dont wear pant and let me see your UME,

I really dont mind!! angry angry

ur beady eyes are not yet matured
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2011
^^What at 20 sumtin, Hell Yeah they are more than ready!!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 1:04am On Feb 16, 2011

^^What at 20 sumtin, Hell Yeah they are more than ready!!

but u still have beady crossed eyes, fix that first
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 190: 1:06am On Feb 16, 2011
aminalib:

but u still have beady crossed eyes, fix that first

when mobo444 eagled your 2legs he had beady eyes!! undecided
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 1:08am On Feb 16, 2011
190:

when mobo444 eagled your 2legs he had beady eyes!! undecided

perv, u were watching
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 1:19am On Feb 16, 2011
i saw your 2legs spread and torn apart!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 1:20am On Feb 16, 2011
did u get banned? only 45 posts?
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 1:23am On Feb 16, 2011
yes i got banned cos i was having e-sex with you
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 1:32am On Feb 16, 2011
imagine that, well off to gym, i hope no one falls of the treadmill staring at my assss like last time.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 1:42am On Feb 16, 2011
aminalib:

imagine that, well off to gym, i hope no one falls of the treadmill staring at my assss like last time.

how much does your azz weigh undecided
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 3:06am On Feb 16, 2011

how much does your azz weigh undecided

more than you youngin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 3:40am On Feb 16, 2011
aminalib:

more than you youngin

your azz weigh's half a kilo of baking flour
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 3:46am On Feb 16, 2011

your azz weigh's half a kilo of baking flour

u know so much about men's asss
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Pweety4me(f): 3:48am On Feb 16, 2011
@Odunnu all 4 u abi?u no even show me those gifts. . .shiorr!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Omolola1(f): 4:02am On Feb 16, 2011
how u wan take see them?
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 4:09am On Feb 16, 2011
aminalib:

u know so much about men's asss

[size=18pt]your ass is learning compared to that of my woman mzdark who' has heavy duty truck size trailer bootay!![/size] angry angry angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 16, 2011

[size=18pt]your backside is learning compared to that of my woman mzdark who' has heavy duty truck size trailer bootay!![/size] angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 4:15am On Feb 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

angry angry angry angry

sorry my hands slipped shocked shocked
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Pweety4me(f): 4:18am On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

how u wan take see them?
No be the same house we dey live? angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 4:19am On Feb 16, 2011

[size=18pt]your backside is learning compared to that of my woman mzdark who' has heavy duty truck size trailer bootay!![/size] angry angry angry

lol, smh amateur
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 4:21am On Feb 16, 2011
aminalib:

lol, smh amateur

stay there
when i saw mzdark bootay i fell from my chair and broke my nose

thats wat we nigerians called [size=20pt]IKEBE SUPER STAR

[/size]yours is learning compared to her's
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 4:22am On Feb 16, 2011

stay there
when i saw mzdark bootay i fell from my chair and broke my nose

thats wat we nigerians called [size=20pt]IKEBE SUPER STAR

[/size]yours is learning compared to her's

lmao, smh, kids these days
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 4:26am On Feb 16, 2011
aminalib:

lmao, smh, kids these days

who are you calling kids
i saw your brother that looks like raski-molo
with his 200yrs old dredlocks,he alone cannot carry the HEAVY AZZ of my woman

do you know the work i do on her each day
amina your bootay is like tooth pick to me
i can use it in removing meat in between the crevices of my teeth angry angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 4:28am On Feb 16, 2011

who are you calling kids
i saw your brother that looks like raski-molo
with his 200yrs old dredlocks,he alone cannot carry the HEAVY AZZ of my woman

do you know the work i do on her each day
amina your bootay is like tooth pick to me
i can use it in removing meat in between the crevices of my teeth angry angry

lol are u writing a novel, lmao toothpick, kids say the darnedest things
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 4:31am On Feb 16, 2011
aminalib:

lol are u writing a novel, lmao toothpick, kids say the darnedest things

This is what i have to tell you
bring your pweety lil self over to my apartment tonight
and i would show you a real man!!

watch and learn what i have to tell you

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_iiX1HepM[/flash]
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 4:32am On Feb 16, 2011

This is what i have to tell you
bring your pweety lil self over to my apartment tonight
and i would show you a real man!!

watch and learn what i have to tell you

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_iiX1HepM[/flash]

what apartment? that cardboard box outside, i'll pass,
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Pweety4me(f): 4:35am On Feb 16, 2011
lol @carboard box. . .just passing o! cool
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 4:38am On Feb 16, 2011
aminalib:

what apartment? that cardboard box outside, i'll pass,

I pity your camerooner Boyfriend
Cos i would destroy him if i have a chance

Just bring yourself over to my apartment 38 B.B Road Cv3 ***
and i would make you a real woman!!

Pass this message your boyfriend ex  angry angry

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 4:40am On Feb 16, 2011

I pity your camerooner Boyfriend
Cos i would destroy him if i have a chance

Just bring yourself over to my apartment 38 B.B Road Cv3 ***
and i would make you a real woman!!

Pass this message your boyfriend ex  angry angry

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0&feature=related[/flash]

like he has ur time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor / Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers / KONJI THINGS! Lovers Seen Making Out In Public At Maryland Shopping Mall-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.