Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. (13285 Views)

What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2011
deal_ordea:

A birthday cake is often better than a pan cake  but i prefer more than a cake, !!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My Yoruba friend tried to put icing on the raisin pan cake for her boyfriend's birthday party and he dumped the pan cake in the trash and said he want the REAL BIRTHDAY CAKE.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by dealordea(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
MRs Old Chima, Who knows maybe naa Big pupu u get as vales gift wey u con dey form for here, Mwschewwwwwwww, grin grin grin grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrCork17: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why are you so mean to me Mr. Cock?  Is it funny to you that a woman get a black eye from her husband?  Would you like it if a man hit your daughter in the eye?   cry cry

Sweeery. if he touches u again, I will shave his jerry curls.  Tell him!! angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2011
deal_ordea:

MRs Old Chima, Who knows maybe naa Big pupu u get as vales gift wey u con dey form for here, Mwschewwwwwwww, grin grin grin grin

May your cake have roaches and maggots. angry angry angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 190: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2011
Nah Chocolate full my belle

All these white babes sef all they know is Louis vuitton shirts and belt

and chocolates

I have like 3 different cases of chocolate and havent even opened them, x

All kinds all brands, x

**seriously dancing to mc hammer**

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo&feature=related[/flash]

Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweeery. if he touches u again, [size=18pt]I will shave his jerry curls.[/size].  Tell him!! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cork stop fronting! you know you had that Michael Jackson "s" curl with that Steve Winslow fro mix back in the 80's.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mz. Dark,

I am mad at you. You know in America when a woman is being battered that all the women get together to Bleep up the batter!

I screamed your name and You wasn't nowhere to be found. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 190: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ mr cork, wen guys are buying 2010 model, u re busy buying old modelled cars undecided tongue

R.O.T.F.L grin grin grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mz. Dark,

I am mad at you. You know in America when a woman is being battered that all the women get together to bleep up the batter!

I screamed your name and You wasn't nowhere to be found. cry cry cry cry cry

omg, sis!!!!! I'm sorry sweery! I didnt know! Where?? cry cry undecided
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrCork17: 12:34am On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mz. Dark,

I am mad at you.  You know in America when a woman is being battered that all the women get together to bleep up the batter! 

I screamed your name and You wasn't nowhere to be found.   cry cry cry cry cry

MzDarkskin <<<<<<<very insensitive yardie chick wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkskin <<<<<<<very insensitive yardie chick wink

Damn right. grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrCork17: 12:46am On Feb 15, 2011
MzD@rkSkin. baby i neeed to giv u your valentine present wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 15, 2011
I bought her ipad,a my handwritten letter of love expression, some unmentionable gift aswell. As for me, she but me some amazing gift (I hate fake stuffs)
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzD@rkSkin. baby i neeed to giv u your valentine present wink

*looks around for a trap and cautiously walks towards the rooster, then stops*
errrm. throw it over here! grin grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 1:35am On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Your hands does not count Dsense. Let us know when you ACTUALLY got some kitty.
tongue tongue tongue tongue . . . .You know i don't lie . .stop your obssesional behaviour towards me angry

So you got a black knot in your eyes grin . . .Happy to hear that grin cheesy
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 2:43am On Feb 15, 2011
Dsense,

Get over yourself! You is not worth stalking nor obsessing please! You live in EGYPT! ENOUGH SAID.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 2:45am On Feb 15, 2011
You might wanna come around . . . . .But i'm busy thee days ,come next century~ grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 2:46am On Feb 15, 2011
No thanks. I prefer Igbo men. wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 3:04am On Feb 15, 2011
Believe me Yorubas are the best grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On Feb 15, 2011
I will cut my losses and stick with the Igbo men.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 3:21am On Feb 15, 2011
You got bad taste anyhow angry

TRY ME . . .And you will never regret it. cheesy
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 3:29am On Feb 15, 2011
You are selling yourself like a desperate Ashawo. It is not cute bruh.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 3:35am On Feb 15, 2011
cry cry cry undecided undecided
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 15, 2011
D sense is a senseless stalker. Before u know his ### will be here talking some sh1t
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 4:22am On Feb 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Imma born-again lipsrsealed
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by snazzydawn(f): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2011
really good to know Mr. Cork can actually type in correct English!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by foyeks2001(f): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2011
where is my Omolasgidi?
Mrs. Omolasgidi wants you here now
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Omolola1(f): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2011
Well, i got a shoe, a flower, and a card! *shikena*
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
I got a white trunk boxer grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2011
Omolola1:

Well, i got a shoe, a flower, and a card! *shikena*

dang he just gave u one shoe, where is the other?
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Omolola1(f): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2011
it went on exile
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? / Life Inside Inmessage / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.