Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. (13106 Views)

What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Abekeade08(f): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2011
@ Abekeade08 , kai u like inner caucus jist too much sha,

OK, I bought her a box of chocolates, bouquet of flowers, a lovely card with word form me and the kids saying. " Mum, Honey" we love you so much not just on Valentines day, bit all year through"

Bn married 17 years and normally na "Chairman dey beg 4 d thing, last night, guess who was begging for it,

Love me JeJe la la la la la la la>>>>>

Naw u don know my secret ,

Nice one jare, so glad to hear that you appreciate your iyawo even after so many years of marriage. Good on you.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MaiSuya(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
@ topic

text msg sayin i luff u! angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Ranoscky(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2011
mrperfect:

Voice mail.
Nigga pls !!! grin grin grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by r231(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2011
what did i get hmmmmm

a kiss grin cheesy grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
After all I smoked marijuana all day with some runaway high school female friends, thereafter ########
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2011
This year's val was a good one.I got a big ikebe for my enjoyment.Hmm,I can still taste it.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Abekeade08(f): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^^congratulations ;d
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2011
i got a brand new ACER LAPTOP,a singlet and a lovely card.i'm lovin my girl for life pipo!
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Esanwife: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2011
I am Harry from Uromi, residing in Lagos. Am 37 years of age, 5ft and 7inches tall and single. I am loving, humble, caring, hansom and understanding. I need a single lady for marriage, a Christian, slim or not too fat, 5ft tall and above, b/w 30 - 34 years of age, intelligent, industrious, neat, humble, kind, caring, loving, friendly and faithful.
hoping to meet with you. Email: juleeharry@yahoo.com

Can any one in the house link me up with a nice Esan lady?
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by r231(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^^^oya abeke get to work sharp sharp

fix that man up with a nice hooker cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by segzeybaba(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2011
i Got a Day Trip with Lunch to Paris!

Champs Des Elysee was nice but Paris aint cheap cool
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Abekeade08(f): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2011
Ahh ahh, R231, slow your role nao, The bobo was asking for a xtian lady and wetin concern me concern hooker?

By the way what is ESAN sef?
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by ddiamond(f): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
ks360 LG mobile phone and a spree to the salon,
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by mrperfect(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
I forgot there was valentine.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by kokoye(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
I got a recharge card so I can call to give her the control number for western union.  sad
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by r231(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
Abekeade08:

Ahh ahh, R231, slow your role nao, The bobo was asking for a xtian lady and wetin concern me concern hooker?

By the way what is ESAN sef?

hahahahahaha just messing with ya

yea i wanna knw too what ESAN is
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Esanwife: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
Esan is a tribe in Edo sate
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Esanwife: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2011
Can you guys help?
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by tlops(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2011
Rose and chocolate.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Abekeade08(f): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2011
Ask you family for help na. I for one, don't know any Esan people. Didn't even know the meaning of "Esan" till you told me, so No i cant help ya.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by amicdan(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2011
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by amicdan(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2011
I got a hand made VAL CARD, not too big but you need 2 c the content, it was more like a re-affirmation of her LOVE 4 me, "she iz da BEST". cheesy
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by kglamour(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2011
Very dirty slap of my life
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by kglamour(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2011
Very dirty slap of my life
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by VERYANGRY(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2011
She gave me 2 knives nd a first aid box, I gave her my promise to attack her first
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
Got a bouquet of Roses from my ex. (he gives them to me every year)
and as usual my mom hijacked them and put them in a vase and took them with her lmao.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[size=14pt]Got a bouquet of Roses from my ex. (he gives them to me every year)[/size]
and as usual my mom hijacked them and put them in a vase and took them with her lmao.

shocked shocked
**swallows deep***
Okay
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2011
190::

shocked shocked
**swallows deep***
Okay

mschew. angry
KEY WORD: EX.
A wam tu yu? tsk.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by koolchicco: 12:04am On Feb 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Got a bouquet of Roses from my ex. [size=14pt](he gives them to me every year)[/size]

Umm, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided tongue
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Goldieluks: 12:07am On Feb 16, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by UNLEASHED(m): 12:23am On Feb 16, 2011
Nothing
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2011
190::

shocked shocked
**swallows deep***
Okay

lmaooooo, seriously i can picture this dry fool being parched in this throat over this, let me help u, i can karate chop u in the adams apple to help that go down easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor / Can You Drink Your Boyfriend/girlfriend’s Saliva? / Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.