Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good (66048 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by shaqur4(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Omo forget let her go if she want oooo God will give you your bone wey go stand by you. thank God you have that money in place wey No be say you wan go collect frm someone.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by olaodun: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bro I am an elder , the issue of your girl pray to God for guidance but a girl that will be true wife must be ready to stick to your through thick and thin . But on the issue of transport pls dont try it look for a better biz transport is too rough and all evil eyes are on transport such as agbero, lastma, Road safety on bad roads and police etc . There are many businesses you can do easily without stress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Maj196(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Vagina people never cease to amaze grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Goodman247: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Look at what she is saying, is she not in Nigeria, how many graduates have white collar jobs, l know many graduates who are doing odd jobs to survive, this is the era of creativity, it is what you can do and offer,
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Jamesz12: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
You never start u say Good
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by coolebux(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

Are you the girlfriend? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Hathor5(f): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
I think we can bring Nigeria's unemployment rate to 4%. Girls just need to keep dumping boyfriends. It works wonders every time. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by GboyegaD(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Good for the both of you as your dreams/thought patterns don't align.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by helpsomeone: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.
. Please, I advised you not to listen to your girlfriend story. That's a threat that she will leave if you subscribe to taxi business. My guy, please leave her immediately and don't look at her side. She's one of the hindrances on your way to success. Nobody needs to pray for you before you know it. If you still keep her, you are going to regret later. It's not a curse. Look for a girl that share same aspirations with you. Good girls so enterprising are outside. Look for such to help your dreams. Go ahead with your plans with positive mindset. Sky is your starting point.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nauttyprof(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Your gf is a low thinking fellow. You don't need such in your life.

She has no idea what those transporters make per day.

A man who owns a Sienna vehicle makes N10,000 per day based on the fact that he works with a company. So, when he goes to work in the morning, he carries passengers and when returning home. Based on the N10,000 he makes per day, he will make at least N200,000 per month (assuming 20 working days per month). Some people's salaries are not up to this.

Now, imagine if this man does this full time. That gf of yours has no thought and never a business minded fellow.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by angelfallz(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.

Women don't love men for who they are, they love men for what they can provide. "The Rational Male Positive masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:

A gal who cannot support ur dream or goals is not worth taking seriously or keeping around. Not everyone likes to work for other people The better part of their lives and if u have that passion ure meant to be a entrepreneur or atleast try it out and see.

Ur galfrnd is selfish and myopic. Bt the cab thing for 4 to 8pm. Do ur assessment and see how much income that brings and if it’s worth it considering traffic issues and how many trips u can actually do during such periods so u don’t go into an unprofitable venture.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Summary for ppl asking
Couple have disagreement over important decision in the guy life since they ain't planning on getting married which would be a dangerous idea they go their separate ways everyone is happy...
To me white collar job Na politician job nothing else
Our country is fucking messed up
If u hustling there is nothing like love
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mr Lienus Mba!! angry angry

On August 2, you created a topic and said;

skimena:
When I was about to marry my wife, I took her to my pastor for guidance and counseling. But to my surprise, my pastor told me in her present that the marriage is not going to work. Meaning we are not meant to be together as husband and wife. instantly my wife to be started crying like a baby in the church. I understand the meaning of that cry very well. if I dare leave her alone in that condition she'll do something regrettable. But as a curious man that I am. I asked the pastor some questions that he couldn't reply. I said sir, this thing you just said now that my marriage with this girl is not going to work Is it the Holy spirit that reveal it to you? or sir did u see something wrong about my life, family or her life or family that may impose a great danger in future to us? He was dumbfounded. he couldn't reply a word or even give me one reasonable reason why it will not work. so me and my babe left the church to a very quiet environment where we could chat heart to heart. we prayed together and commited the future of our marriage into God's hand. we got married in another church and today we are blessed with a boy and a girl. The marriage work? abi e nor work? God has the final say not man

So what do we believe now? undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by promotervickky(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by hardbody: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
konkonbilo:
Don't let her dictate for you bro. Money dey wetin you won do,no mind her. Atleast you fit de make 8-10k daily if you plan am well. Buy bus, those 14 seater bus. You go do early morning hustle and evening hustle.

With N1m? Just asking oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Lekan239(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Let him offer is cheek to one who will strike him and let him be filled with disgrace
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Vikalinda(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
I think she is not totally wrong, she just told you what she wants in her man which is reasonably ok. I suggest you discuss the matter with her and give her reasons why your decision is not bad.
I guess she is a young person, now compare how you reasoned at her age, you will know that she is not totally wrong, the truth is that their is nothing that you want to engage in that doesn't have a negative side of it. what if you get the car and involve in accident which we don't pray for, will you not regret not listening to her advice?please reconcile with her and let the love grow if she has other good quality you appreciates. hustle is good even with white collar job.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Funkebi: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
osaze20:
Na normal thing.please help,my family is starving.anything will be appreciated. 0218 87 6562.. Gtb

Thunder faya you. Lazy fool!
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by bizhop01: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ask her to give you white collar job, if she can't offer then tell her to get her smelling ass out of your life for good. Her mission is to milk your 1 million dry and end up fucking your friends when you left with nothing,

Used your head, and don't forget to come back and thank me after six months of hustling.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by offset67(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:

Bros Chase a cheque never Chase a bitch

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Dayoebe(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hallelujah

Update this thread as soon as you hammer.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by emerged01(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

As for your girl, she is not serious, if she can dump you because you want to be a driver then please let her go. She thinks it's easy to see a white collar job? This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout. What if you secure the white collar job tommorow and get sacked again, will she feed you till you get another? Will you keep depending on white collar jobs? I am glad you didn't allow her pussy cloud your sense cheesy. You are not a SIMP grin
One doesn’t need to sit down at home to get a white collar job ,through his hustle,but meeting different type of passengers that even help him secure a good job.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by adonainana: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
A piece of advice

I run a fleet of cars so i can advice you better.

What you are going to do to please your gf and have your way is you are going to purchase a Motorcycle instead

A brand new one costs 250k

After purchasing it you are going to give it out on Hire purchase for 10k per week

Cos it is Hire purchase after 6 months or so, when the final price has been paid plus the profit the rider will keep the bike

You are then going to leave the remaining 750k in your bank account like nothing happened

Between now and in 6 months time, you will be making nothing less than 40,000 naira per month

If you want to go further, after the 1st month, you are going to buy another brand new bike and give it out again

Thats another 40k per month

You will be chilling in your house for the next 6 months, and people will be doing okada business for you and bringing in nothing less than 80k a month

The only Cons is that make sure you verify the rider you are giving the bike too, make sure he provides a guarantor too and you know his address

From experience make sure the rider is younger than you so at least he will be scared of you to an extent

This way you save your relationship and you get you wish as to starting a transportation business

Its not until you go and buy an overpriced toyota sienna for 1.3 million before you can start making money from transportation business

Even the car you want to buy with less than 1 m, it wont be tokunbo so may give you trouble and trust me it wont be straight forward

Your 1m capital is 5 times enough for what you need to do

I am based in ibadan and lagos so let me know if you need extra advice

Besides i dont blame your gf she is probably just concerned, imaging the day you go for introduction and you say what you do and they say you a driver, it wont look posh so instead dont worry you will still drive your car but you gonna be a boss and control a fleet instead

Regards

Samuel Eluyefa

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:

As for your girl, she is not serious, if she can dump you because you want to be a driver then please let her go. She thinks it's easy to see a white collar job? This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout. What if you secure the white collar job tommorow and get sacked again, will she feed you till you get another? Will you keep depending on white collar jobs? I am glad you didn't allow her pussy cloud your sense cheesy. You are not a SIMP grin

You are a tout.... Nice post though! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by atiku4President(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:

You are not different from the lady in question. So you do not see anything good in the man discovering he was never in love? You just pretended by your 'don't get me wrong o' There is no gain saying the fact that you share the same value with the lady's mundanity.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Devilschurch: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:

Loss of girlfriend equals savings!

Get your hustle on.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Ybaby: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:

Dump her!
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nanavati(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
so where's the good
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
men are not smiling ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.