Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good (66046 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Neddyogu(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

As for your girl, she is not serious, if she can dump you because you want to be a driver then please let her go. She thinks it's easy to see a white collar job? This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout. What if you secure the white collar job tommorow and get sacked again, will she feed you till you get another? Will you keep depending on white collar jobs? I am glad you didn't allow her pussy cloud your sense cheesy. You are not a SIMP grin

No, he ain't no simp @ all.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by djfabmusik(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

As for your girl, she is not serious, if she can dump you because you want to be a driver then please let her go. She thinks it's easy to see a white collar job? This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout. What if you secure the white collar job tommorow and get sacked again, will she feed you till you get another? Will you keep depending on white collar jobs? I am glad you didn't allow her pussy cloud your sense cheesy. You are not a SIMP grin

I wan come pay for your head, i don't need any prophet to let me know you are wife material �
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by nuelyoyo(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2020
@skimena, in one of your old threads, you talked about how you married your wife despite a pastor said both of you couldn't marry. And how both of you now have two children - a boy and a girl. On this thread you are talking about a girlfriend leaving you because you want to hustle on your own.

Are you living your life on reverse mode?

Which of the two thread I mentioned is the truth and which one is a lie?

If you copy and post stories from other sources here, why not acknowledge that it was copied?
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Glorylynn: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Follow your dreams bro,woman go still leave you if you no do well for that white collar job,for me I believe in personal hustle,you have made the right decision I tell you,no even reason woman matter at this point of your life,just keep your head straight. Forget woman matter!!

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do. [/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Glorylynn: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Bursted!! And me I was racking my brain to give that dude a candid advice chai!

@skimena, in one of your old threads, you talked about how you married your wife despite a pastor said both of you couldn't marry. And how both of you now have two children - a boy and a girl. On this thread you are talking about a girlfriend leaving you because you want to hustle on your own.

Are you living your life on reverse mode?

Which of the two thread I mentioned is the truth and which one is a lie?

If you copy and post stories from other sources here, why not acknowledge that it was copied?[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Chigold101(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.
I don't understand how this thing found it's way to this place.
You are still assuming
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Giant007: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:
The good thing is that it will enable me find my true love. not a pretender or a conditional love

Hahaha....Only if you know there is nothing like an unconditional love... Your gf is just being more expressive.... Not supporting her though... Just man up and do what you feel is best for you
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by adonainana: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2020
skayT:
Bros this your analysis no just tally. You think it's that easy to buy a brand new Okada and find someone, even on hired purchase to be paying you 10k per week without defaulting? Let's even do the analysis again.

52 weeks= 1 year(12 months)
26 weeks = 6 months

@ 10k per week, in 26 weeks = 26*10=260,000

ROI= Total money gained- invested capital= 260,000-250,000= #10,000

Does that even make sense? 10k gain on a 250k investment.

I'll advise him to goan and get a mini bus(korope) and start hustling like a dropout.

Na money dey give leves/prestige O. No be the white collar job, with 70k-120k salary. Money wey no dey reach middle of the month before he finish. Mtcheew. Onto that salary you go still dey work like slave. With sack threats at the slightest negligence of duty.

A word is enough for the wise!

Whats the one saying, hire purchase that the price of the purchase will be fixed at 350k

So the 10k you heard me say is just an estimate, based on how many months they can go to pay up the 350k

I have okada riders who remit 15k per week and some on 10k per week

And whenever anyone dares to default, you simply take the bike from them and you find another rider simple.

Then the smart ones get used okada for 100k and get 7k per week on those ones

The money you will make within 3 months, no mini bus or any car driver will make it
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Mires: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.

Op you are a man. I choose to quote so that you can see this. I like the fact that you said she's a past. Having said that, permit me to commend your sense of financial discipline to have saved a million naira.

Your interest to acquire a car and be driving taxi isn't a bad idea if you asked me. However, there's a new world order through which some people make legit money (I mean good money) within a short period of time. Presently, price of btc is skyrocketing. The impression is that demand for its complement being ethereum will rise as it has started showing through increased price (value).

My take. If you can buy four (4) units of ethereum with about N800,000, saved it, and used the remaining N200,000 to meet your personal expenditures while hustling legit, you will be shock that by this time next year, you will get at least N4m from the four units of ethereum.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Tina001(f): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Didi2d:

God bless you Tina

Amen bless u too

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Tina001(f): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2020
larryking540:

so pussy can cloud sense?

Hahahaha, yes o..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Tina001(f): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2020
djfabmusik:

I wan come pay for your head, i don't need any prophet to let me know you are wife material �
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by letitrainnow(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Good idea
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Nowhere in the story you just narrated did you mention that your girlfriend dumped you. So I don't see how your whole explanation related to topic headline.
skimena:

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Deborah98(f): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2020
You are not yet ready ooooh,bro please dump the gal and do what you need to do time no dey which one is white collar job,they people that are hustling and making it no be human being, lolzzzzz I no fit laugh biko
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Futurejoy(f): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:

I know another business idea that you can add along side and if you are serious with it, in less than a year. You will experience more financial breakthrough.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by konkonbilo(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2020
Obynolee:

Him go buy 14 seated bus,start a business with 1 million naira abi?,
What's the name of that your economics teacher again?.
ego definitely choose one ni. Didn't even see where he wrote he wanted starting small business with the money. Make e go use all the money buy bus
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by konkonbilo(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Futurejoy:

I know another business idea that you can add along side and if you are serious with it, in less than a year. You will experience more financial breakthrough.
Naso, naija people no de use ear here money, na how dem go help you spend am Naim dem go de think
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Haywhymido(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:

Oil dey your head but the oil wey dey there your girlfriend won fry am comot. This is your life bro, dont take this vagina people serious o. Move on without her, if she really love you she will join you on your new venture

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by klbakare(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2020
konkonbilo:
Don't let her dictate for you bro. Money dey wetin you won do,no mind her. Atleast you fit de make 8-10k daily if you plan am well. Buy bus, those 14 seater bus. You go do early morning hustle and evening hustle.
don't buy bus in lagos if you are not ready to run mad. Infact if you are new to transport biz. Buy a sienna if you can afford it, you will make your money.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by DaInferno(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:

send me ur address, lemme send you a bottle of Campari
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Ekg911(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2020
Tina001:

I like this part..This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by konkonbilo(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2020
klbakare:
don't buy bus in lagos if you are not ready to run mad. Infact if you are new to transport biz. Buy a sienna if you can afford it, you will make your money.
that one sef follow
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by skimena: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Futurejoy:

feel free to share d idea with me
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by poweredcom(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:

She is a very stupid girl with no sense

What does she mean white collar job

Mumu naija girls of these days she does not even know that daily income is better than sitting waiting for a salary earner

Oga you better dump that girl unless she will lead you to poverty

@womenareapes come see brother story oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Immortalzbon(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Tina001:

Is like u have sense
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by jaytime(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2020
That girl is still a baby. She doesn't know anything about life, same for love and relationship.
Let her go immediately.
It's her type that will prefer a wire-wire guy simply because he carries laptop about and money is flowing in.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by zakkxx: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2020
Run ooo God is showing the sign run, if not I guarantee you will not live long if you marry that girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by milky3(f): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:

what kind of lady is that, she shd be proud that u are making ends meet legally.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Preciouschinwe(f): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2020
No be Simp again, na vagina people dey reign now grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by JastSiryin(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Tina001:

That's the problem with people like you who think anything good must come with the reward of material wealth or money. That's why it's easy for ladies with this school of thought to stay in absolutely toxic relationships because of material benefits and social status. There's everything absolutely "good" in getting rid of a person who places her own egoistic wants above her partner's needs. Doesn't matter if OP goes bankrupt
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by sweetilicious(f): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
You girlfriend is so myopic.She see person wey dey willing to work,she still dey get choice like it's in her hands. Their is dignity in labour. MISPLACED PRIORITY GIRLFRIEND

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.