Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good (66052 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Martinez39s(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked . But I have N1 million as savings. Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. she said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut. As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own.
Be your own man, and do what you want. Don't live to fulfill anyone's expectations.

This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.
LMAO. grin There is no such woman. Don't kid yourself. Swallow the red pill.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by FunnyDude(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
Be your own man, and do what you want. Don't live to fulfill anyone's expectations.

LMAO. grin There is no such woman. Don't kid yourself. Swallow the red pill.

Only in zeeworld and AM

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Martinez39s(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
FunnyDude:
Only in zeeworld and AM
Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

As for your girl, she is not serious, if she can dump you because you want to be a driver then please let her go. She thinks it's easy to see a white collar job? This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout. What if you secure the white collar job tommorow and get sacked again, will she feed you till you get another? Will you keep depending on white collar jobs? I am glad you didn't allow her pussy cloud your sense cheesy. You are not a SIMP grin
Hahahahahaha.
He is just HAPPY and Excited that the DEVIL in his apartment has packed and left.

Such are many RELATIONSHIPS.
DUMP ur LADY Today and Have PEACE OF MIND.
But don't dump, the Rare Gems.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Fvck your girlfriend.

Skimena, please change the topic to "I Dumped My Girlfriend...." the current topic sounds weak. A man should be strong even when a bitch walks away from his life.

God bless your hustle, man.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by ruggedtimi(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Baba do your hustle....pride no go send u alert
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by fredoooooo: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
You better live your life
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by wristbangle: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
The title/topic of this thread doesn't correlate with the story read. It's misleading.

Please don't listen to your girlfriend opinion. Go ahead with your plan.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Pegi23(f): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Your topic is misleading. Pls where is the good?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by lomprico(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.

Congrats! you just dodged a bullet.

all the best in your hustle
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by MJBOLT: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
the op is still a simp

Tina001:
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

As for your girl, she is not serious, if she can dump you because you want to be a driver then please let her go. She thinks it's easy to see a white collar job? This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout. What if you secure the white collar job tommorow and get sacked again, will she feed you till you get another? Will you keep depending on white collar jobs? I am glad you didn't allow her pussy cloud your sense cheesy. You are not a SIMP grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Royalfurnitures: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Blessing in disguise...sometimes when certain people leave your life,it's for your good

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by mentored: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.

Too early to jump to Mairaland bro.

No go Update your village pipu about your plans

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by texazzpete(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
You want to be a cab driver to avoid working for others.

Your Girlfriend does not see a future being married to a cab driver. Where's the growth plan?

The same way you have a right to make your own choices, so too does your Girlfriend. Why are you demonizing her here?

You've already surmised that it's 'working for your Good' when you neva even start work.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by dingbang(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
The good thing is that it will enable me find my true love. not a pretender or a conditional love
you dont have to explain yourself to people like tina

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Chris2863(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:

Nice questions bro
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by osaze20: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Na normal thing.please help,my family is starving.anything will be appreciated. 0218 87 6562.. Gtb
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by uthlaw: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
What is special about this being self+!
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by SweetestIfy279: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Good to Know
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Just move on.

Most of you cry too much on NL.

Every 5 mins one of you is creating girlfriend thread

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Smh

No need for long talk

Dump that LT and move on

Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by grafixdon: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
This story isn't complete. You just painted your gf as a monster. Tell us the real story
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:

The good there is his savings, is the opportunity of a lay off to jump-start his own business.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Dalby(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:

Bros I encourage you to go ahead. You will suffer a little while but do not be discouraged. Always remember that when it is darkest it is about to be dawn!!!

cool cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by freeborn02: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:

And you say you no too like talk. Weston come be dis one?
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Onlinebar: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
focus on your life
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Chris2863(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Boss, I'm not against your write up but I think your focus now should be on how to get the hustle going. You have not even started and you are already relaxing. For your babe, I got nothing for her but try and prove her wrong by hustling really good
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Newboss(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Drop her ass my brother. That thing she said is enough reason to discharge her.

Baba, hustle
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by bamasite2: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Glory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.