Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good (66051 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
nuelyoyo:
@skimena, in one of your old threads, you talked about how you married your wife despite a pastor said both of you couldn't marry. And how both of you now have two children - a boy and a girl. On this thread you are talking about a girlfriend leaving you because you want to hustle on your own.

Are you living your life on reverse mode?

Which of the two thread I mentioned is the truth and which one is a lie?

If you copy and post stories from other sources here, why not acknowledge that it was copied?

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by emeka1759(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dont mind her she can't tell u what u will do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Obynolee(f): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
konkonbilo:
ego definitely choose one ni. Didn't even see where he wrote he wanted starting small business with the money. Make e go use all the money buy bus

OK
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Futurejoy(f): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
konkonbilo:
Naso, naija people no de use ear here money, na how dem go help you spend am Naim dem go de think
I obviously didn’t beg him for money, just want to share a business idea with him. If he doesn’t like it then it’s not a problem. I make my money too so please let’s be guided with our words.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Futurejoy(f): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:
feel free to share d idea with me
Thank you. Can I inbox you?
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by skimena: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Futurejoy:
Thank you. Can I inbox you?
graciousman1@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by mechanics(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Don't mind her, your decision to hustle is a good one.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by jaiyefavour: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.
much respect bruh
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by konkonbilo(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Futurejoy:

I obviously didn’t beg him for money, just want to share a business idea with him. If he doesn’t like it then it’s not a problem. I make my money too so please let’s be guided with our words.
don't you think other people can benefit from same business if you come out openly instead of telling him to buzz you privately. There's always comma most times when people behave like that. Why most it be secret thing. Tell him openly so tomorrow we won't come here to read about how one nairaland make me do this or that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by shugasofttouch: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:
babe drop ur contact now
k 07039644374
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by shugasofttouch: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:
babe drop ur contact now
On that contact, I can only reach me on whatsapp for now.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Gfash22(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
nuelsam:
and where do u intend to find this true love when u still hustling to pay your bills .... is it oshodi Manchester? or katangura ? or Nigeria? I want to check something...I hope it's not Nigeria tho

One can find true love anywhere and in any situation, it's not until you are made! So alaye leave d guy!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by larryking540: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Tina001:

Hahahaha, yes o.. If some men see pussy like this, they nor go dey reason well again
ahh many men don wise up ,no be these days guys o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by cicikhemy(f): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Futurejoy:

I know another business idea that you can add along side and if you are serious with it, in less than a year. You will experience more financial breakthrough.

I am interested too, please share the idea here biko
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by tightpussy156: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
@op thank God you choose to be wise an not be a fool.because ur ashawo girlfriend want to manipulate you with wide Toto.when pussy full every hook an corner if different sizes an shape.she is a dog, nothing to bring to.tge table except her wide pussy finish.woman when go stay with you go stay even if you no get money,she will always try to huzzle an assist you that is what couples, husband and wife supposed be.Not a woman that possess conditional love when things go bad she go show her true colors an follow back door run leave you.@ op ur case still look like mine.my woman ran away 3 months ago because of big eye, advise from bad friends,she wan join her useless friends they do ashawo.this is a woman I sacrificed for.i made comfortable,I give her anything she need,afford to get her,I sold my first car to make her comfortable then she shows undying love when things was a little bit bad because my company drop us during covid 19 she followed bad friends they waka.the idiot never new every disappointment na blessings.before she left with ma little baby,she didn't know I already bought two lands an kept,I bought two bikes on the road,one was stolen,the other one the guy use to get an accident.she no about the bikes because that was bringing little income to the home before the pandaemic.i already save 800k before an two lands with a tokunbo Toyota Camry which I park in my hometown before.today am happy doing Uber, an also have open the best barbing saloon/hair dressing in my street well fitted.thank God I have a house on my own.she was even telling me to sell the house before since company don drop us.but I didn't listen to her bad advice.i have now change my sitting room chairs,mount air-conditioning in my sitting room, dinning set, new plasma,new homes theatre an take the former plasma,theatre to the guest room.na her eyes don red she dey plan to come back.i told her no way for you.you ran away by urself so don't expect to come my house again because I Know for that three month you must have been screwed by other men.and you don't have genuine love for me. A woman that has genuine love for her husband go stand for am in any situation.good or bad.who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by womenareapes: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
poweredcom:

She is a very stupid girl with no sense

What does she mean white collar job

Mumu naija girls of these days she does not even know that daily income is better than sitting waiting for a salary earner

Oga you better dump that girl unless she will lead you to poverty

@womenareapes come see brother story oo
that's how all of them are bro!

what we need to do is to enlighten simps on the danger of dating Naija women

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by texazzpete(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
onegig:

Exactly. What is the exit plan?

Be your own boss doing what? Driving the Car?

What is the Plan B? What happens if the small biz he wants to invest in doesn't yield anything. 91% of startups fail in their first year. Takes about 3 years for more than 60% to break even. How long would 1M naira sustain the biz in such scenario? Same 1 Million naira he is banking on buying a car from which means at least 70% is going to be for purchase of a car and 30% for the side business.

What is in for her? Should she wait for a man who cowers at the face of challenges and is comfortable settling for less?

Yes it is a trying time but let's flip the die. You have a girlfriend who is a lawyer. She loses her job and has some savings, comes home to tell you she is now into some small biz and selling Paraga and Jedi with a basin and wooden table at the motor park in the evenings.

Won't the OP question her and also ask why he would be with such a person?

Abeg OP, drop the number of the Girl. I have lots of friends who would appreciate a lady like that can see the future and galvanize them to do more.

Simply a brilliant post! Well put.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Futurejoy(f): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
cicikhemy:

I am interested too, please share the idea here biko
Let me share it here.

It’s a MLM business opportunity that gives you the room to earn big irrespective of how much you came in with / the level cos there are different levels. For instance, you come as the senior member which is at 87k, you will be given products worth of your choice worth 87k (There is a wide range of health care and daily consumable products) . when you tell two people about it and they get registered under you with the same amount (87k) , you will be paid 24k cash and you will have a free voucher worth 40k . When your two downline bring their 2 person you still get paid 24k and 40k free product voucher.

The least amount for entry is 40k , you will be paid 10,500 and a free product voucher of 20k. There is room for upgrade subsequently and lot of bonuses that will make you earn daily, weekly or monthly.

The compensation plan comes in when the company has view your downline performance. It involves going to 3 different country on an all-expense paid trip just to pamper you for your hard work , then you get a small SUV first worth 2.4million, a second SUV after you have accumulated more point/success and then after that you get qualified for a 24million housing allowance (that is , they pay it into your account to build your house). And lastly, you become a global partner and then one of your kid will be chosen to go and study medicine in the country
where this company is.

N/B
No Nigerian company can pay you millions of Naira in a month no matter the energy you put in. This company has raised people, one of my mentors started from the scratch and today she has accomplished what she never thought she would.
I can’t disclose a lot of things here but if you really want to know more, I can give you my Whatsapp number so I can share those information with you of how the credit alerts the company pays us that has made a lot of us resign from our work place to where our hard work is appreciated.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
osaze20:
Na normal thing.please help,my family is starving.anything will be appreciated. 0218 87 6562.. Gtb

you can change different profiles, we all know all the other profiles you are using on NL to defraud people with fake stories...you criminal!

https://www.nairaland.com/6011287/too-much-know-previous-sex/3#92143907
tutormichael20: Good evening.am a poor private school teacher that is dying of hunger.at least for the sake of my little daughter, help me...0218 87 6562. Gtb

Duckham10:
Let it disappear.I wish I can catch and eat it raw.am so hungry.please save a soul..0218 87 6562 gtb

also the below...

Duckham10:
Hunger and poverty are flying around our households.please help us...0035 32 5979..access bnk

https://www.nairaland.com/5964065/covid-19-experience-lola-omotayo-okoye/1#91300031
Dansuqi:
Nikepucci1
I need small money to feed today and tomorrow.thank you.am tired of sipping dead garri.thanks in advance
Access bank

https://www.nairaland.com/5831904/wife-angry-me-because-bought/6#89209746
Eyoanwan1: Hunger is flogging me and my sis.please help.

Zero zero three five three two five 9 7 nine
Access bnk
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by thoollz: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
adonainana:

Whats the one saying, hire purchase that the price of the purchase will be fixed at 350k

So the 10k you heard me say is just an estimate, based on how many months they can go to pay up the 350k

I have okada riders who remit 15k per week and some on 10k per week

And whenever anyone dares to default, you simply take the bike from them and you find another rider simple.

Then the smart ones get used okada for 100k and get 7k per week on those ones

The money you will make within 3 months, no mini bus or any car driver will make it

Bro abeg I need advice on this, I'm about to start something like this soon.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by FiverrTutor(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.

Guy, I was very excited about your story last year. It's one year now so how far has it been with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.