Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good (66047 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by mia6666: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
cococandy:
Just move on.

Most of you cry too much on NL.

Every 5 mins one of you is creating girlfriend thread
so people shouldn't complain about what's bothering them WTF

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by raphy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
the niggah is wise but his gf is foolish.

you can still do white collar if u see any.
jusr buy the cab n give a trusted driver to be bringing a certain a mouth every weekend or everyday.

we HV a barbing salon we want to put someone n keep doing our jobs .

to become a man e no easy bruh.
so think about that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by spearmintgarden(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
The good thing is that it will enable me find my true love. not a pretender or a conditional love
You have no true love..You came into this world alone and you’ll leave alone..how tragic

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Didi2d(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

As for your girl, she is not serious, if she can dump you because you want to be a driver then please let her go. She thinks it's easy to see a white collar job? This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout. What if you secure the white collar job tommorow and get sacked again, will she feed you till you get another? Will you keep depending on white collar jobs? I am glad you didn't allow her pussy cloud your sense cheesy. You are not a SIMP grin

God bless you Tina
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by InvertedHammer: 12:25am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.
/
She is a good girl. She told you her choice of a man. A bad girl would have hung around to ensure that she depletes that your savings before dumping you. Do your thing.
/

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by jay7(m): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2020
onegig:

Not a transporter but if you have ever owned a car and take a cursory look at the lives of those drivers you would understand how that job is an endless pit of money down the drain. 90% of mechanics out there know nothing coupled with fake parts, over aged cars and very terrible road networks. The card is stacked against you as a driver in such circumstances.

Most giving figures are arm chair analysts who have never ventured into a biz in real life. They think once you own a car and put into biz . You are set for a killing. Lol. They would learn the hard way.

You are right, I am a transporter myself, it is not easy as people paint it to be, Imagine all the high figures the arm chair analysts do give, if it is that easy then 60% of transporters should be swimming in money by now.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Stallione(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2020
ThankGod she is gone finally,who woman epp,if not for children.Bro concentrate and make ur cash.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Burgerlomo: 12:50am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.

Show her the door my brother cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by April4th(m): 1:27am On Aug 15, 2020
Nice idea @op. Got this friend who works at one of this new generation banks, got laid off during the downsizing era. Luckily he’s got some savings, got himself a very clean car and was doing cab business. The wife didn’t know the husband has been laid off, because he leaves home the normal 5/6am and returns normal 7/8pm. Now all the bills including upkeep, school fees for the kids are paid as at when due. She even got money to start up her dream business, before she knew what the husband had been up to. So my brother follow your dream, sky is the limit.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by stonecoldcafe: 2:13am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:

Drop her like hot potato

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by ngwababe(f): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:
The good thing is that it will enable me find my true love. not a pretender or a conditional love

No be so dem dey find true love brother. Bad women full everywhere, and believe you me, your mental sense is gonna reduce. A driver in Nigeria, kai! Wish you well.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by danjumaikoh(m): 2:29am On Aug 15, 2020
the bold decision u make is right. get rid of her if d case may b.. but ur story is incomplete
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Andeze(m): 2:40am On Aug 15, 2020
You will definitely find a woman that will love you because she doesn't love you.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Jabioro: 3:47am On Aug 15, 2020
You're a quack man,your write had no proved according to your title.Anyway let her go .Your legit hustling shall surely pay....
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Juliearth(f): 4:17am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:

"All things are working for your good, its intentional.." Remember that song? That would be your testimony soon. A girlfriend that can not stick with you through thick and thin is not worth it. You should thank God for using Corona to expose this flaw. You a re great man, great men fall and rise again. Focus on building and doing you. Try to find love at this time too. A woman that would choose to build and rise with you is def a wife material. Good luck!
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by larryking540: 5:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

As for your girl, she is not serious, if she can dump you because you want to be a driver then please let her go. She thinks it's easy to see a white collar job? This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout. What if you secure the white collar job tommorow and get sacked again, will she feed you till you get another? Will you keep depending on white collar jobs? I am glad you didn't allow her pussy cloud your sense cheesy. You are not a SIMP grin

so pussy can cloud sense?
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by basty: 6:01am On Aug 15, 2020
konkonbilo:
Don't let her dictate for you bro. Money dey wetin you won do,no mind her. Atleast you fit de make 8-10k daily if you plan am well. Buy bus, those 14 seater bus. You go do early morning hustle and evening hustle.

Man, you think say e dey easy? Easier said than done
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by kalu61(m): 6:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Tina001:

what a sense from a lady. You are doing well
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by crackhouse(m): 6:34am On Aug 15, 2020
@Op is mad that's why his girlfriend left him. His thread is an indication of his madness.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:

bro this is a sign you better leave such girl ..dat won't join u or support you to hustle ...am talking from experience the worst thing in life is to marry woman with pride because it can kill.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nauttyprof(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2020
jay7:

Please stop giving imaginary figures, I am a transporter and I know what it takes to make it through transport, I own the car myself so don't even think I deliver to anyone, fine there is money in transportation but not as you are painting it to be, if you don't know your game well, car maintenance will drain you to zero.

Can you please stop this? I know what I typed and even went further by asking the transporter. So, please if you are having issues with yours then find out what went wrong.

Besides, read my post again before you mention me and type these.

There is money in transport business and I stand by it. If you have a good vehicle, maintenance should not cost you so much that you will want to stop the business. Except you don't routinely carry out maintenance works on your vehicle and wait till it breaks down before doing anything.

To even go further on this, a bus owner (not car this time around) bought a land and built a house through transport business and also, sent his child to a private University all through this transport business and nothing else. This, he told me himself too and the property thing he achieved this within the space of 2 years doing the business while also paying for his daughter school fees.

There is serious money in transportation as long as you get it right.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by jay7(m): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Can you please stop this? I know what I typed and even went further by asking the transporter. So, please if you are having issues with yours then find out what went wrong.

Besides, read my post again before you mention me and type these.

There is money in transport business and I stand by it. If you have a good vehicle, maintenance should not cost you so much that you will want to stop the business. Except you don't routinely carry out maintenance works on your vehicle and wait till it breaks down before doing anything.

To even go further on this, a bus owner (not car this time around) bought a land and built a house through transport business and also, sent his child to a private University all through this transport business and nothing else. This, he told me himself too and the property thing he achieved this within the space of 2 years doing the business while also paying for his daughter school fees.

There is serious money in transportation as long as you get it right.

I will not argue with you but all you are saying is hear say, a bus owner within a space of 2 years built a house and send his child to a private university? That's what he told you right? Did you know other things he is involved in that he may not want to tell you? Like I say it is easier to cook vegetable soup with mouth than reality, but I am surprise you are not into transportation since you have successful people doing it around you. Peace
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nauttyprof(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2020
jay7:

Please stop giving imaginary figures, I am a transporter and I know what it takes to make it through transport, I own the car myself so don't even think I deliver to anyone, fine there is money in transportation but not as you are painting it to be, if you don't know your game well, car maintenance will drain you to zero.

Did you read my comment at all before typing? If you read it, you will see that what you just typed as it relates to imaginary figures does not hold water.

So, we are both clear on this. When I did the calculations on that very day while in the guys vehicle, I was tempted to ask him and he opened up on this. So, this is not an imaginary figure but something real. Maybe you are moving through routes where all you make is N50 per passenger per trip. Please, I know what I typed and I stand by it.

Having a good vehicle (even if it is a second hand) makes the difference and I am aware that maintenance cost is to be considered. If this is done routinely and you don't wait till the vehicle breaks down completely, you will enjoy your vehicle better. Naija mentality is to over use the vehicle before simple oil is replaced. Then, we come up with stories of not making money.

Asides the car transport business, I know a man who engaged in bus transport business and within two years, he bought a land and built a beautiful house on it. While building his house, his only child gained admission to a private University and he paid for her expenses till he graduated. All these he did through the business alone. This man I know personally and the man is still sane as he was when he started the business.

Getting it right from the start matters a lot. So, please I stand by everything I typed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by jay7(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2020
basty:

Man, you think say e dey easy? Easier said than done

You they mind them, as if na everyday the money go they come like that, some week you will break down and spend heavily on yourself, sometimes car/bus wey dey park go plenty pass passenger.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nauttyprof(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2020
jay7:

I will not argue with you but all you are saying is hear say, a bus owner within a space of 2 years built a house and send his child to a private university? That's what he told you right? Did you know other things he is involved in that he may not want to tell you? Like I say it is easier to cook vegetable soup with mouth than reality, but I am surprise you are not into transportation since you have successful people doing it around you. Peace

He is not involved in other things infact, he lost all and pumped all he had left to getting a second hand bus and it all changed from there.

Do you want me to tell you his terrible experience prior to him starting this business before you believe?
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Obynolee(f): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2020
konkonbilo:
Don't let her dictate for you bro. Money dey wetin you won do,no mind her. Atleast you fit de make 8-10k daily if you plan am well. Buy bus, those 14 seater bus. You go do early morning hustle and evening hustle.

Him go buy 14 seated bus,start a business with 1 million naira abi?,
What's the name of that your economics teacher again?.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Capernum: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2020
skimena:

I like you. You really have good eyes to identify the good in the situation most men will call bad.

I love your mind. May God bless all men with the eyes that can see the future. God bless your hustle bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by skayT: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Bros this your analysis no just tally. You think it's that easy to buy a brand new Okada and find someone, even on hired purchase to be paying you 10k per week without defaulting? Let's even do the analysis again.

52 weeks= 1 year(12 months)
26 weeks = 6 months

@ 10k per week, in 26 weeks = 26*10=260,000

ROI= Total money gained- invested capital= 260,000-250,000= #10,000

Does that even make sense? 10k gain on a 250k investment.

I'll advise him to goan and get a mini bus(korope) and start hustling like a dropout.

Na money dey give leves/prestige O. No be the white collar job, with 70k-120k salary. Money wey no dey reach middle of the month before he finish. Mtcheew. Onto that salary you go still dey work like slave. With sack threats at the slightest negligence of duty.

A word is enough for the wise!

adonainana:
A piece of advice

I run a fleet of cars so i can advice you better.

What you are going to do to please your gf and have your way is you are going to purchase a Motorcycle instead

A brand new one costs 250k

After purchasing it you are going to give it out on Hire purchase for 10k per week

Cos it is Hire purchase after 6 months or so, when the final price has been paid plus the profit the rider will keep the bike

You are then going to leave the remaining 750k in your bank account like nothing happened

Between now and in 6 months time, you will be making nothing less than 40,000 naira per month

If you want to go further, after the 1st month, you are going to buy another brand new bike and give it out again

Thats another 40k per month

You will be chilling in your house for the next 6 months, and people will be doing okada business for you and bringing in nothing less than 80k a month

The only Cons is that make sure you verify the rider you are giving the bike too, make sure he provides a guarantor too and you know his address

From experience make sure the rider is younger than you so at least he will be scared of you to an extent

This way you save your relationship and you get you wish as to starting a transportation business

Its not until you go and buy an overpriced toyota sienna for 1.3 million before you can start making money from transportation business

Even the car you want to buy with less than 1 m, it wont be tokunbo so may give you trouble and trust me it wont be straight forward

Your 1m capital is 5 times enough for what you need to do

I am based in ibadan and lagos so let me know if you need extra advice

Besides i dont blame your gf she is probably just concerned, imaging the day you go for introduction and you say what you do and they say you a driver, it wont look posh so instead dont worry you will still drive your car but you gonna be a boss and control a fleet instead

Regards

Samuel Eluyefa
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by jay7(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Did you read my comment at all before typing? If you read it, you will see that what you just typed as it relates to imaginary figures does not hold water.

So, we are both clear on this. When I did the calculations on that very day while in the guys vehicle, I was tempted to ask him and he opened up on this. So, this is not an imaginary figure but something real. Maybe you are moving through routes where all you make is N50 per passenger per trip. Please, I know what I typed and I stand by it.

Having a good vehicle (even if it is a second hand) makes the difference and I am aware that maintenance cost is to be considered. If this is done routinely and you don't wait till the vehicle breaks down completely, you will enjoy your vehicle better. Naija mentality is to over use the vehicle before simple oil is replaced. Then, we come up with stories of not making money.

Asides the car transport business, I know a man who engaged in bus transport business and within two years, he bought a land and built a beautiful house on it. While building his house, his only child gained admission to a private University and he paid for her expenses till he graduated. All these he did through the business alone. This man I know personally and the man is still sane as he was when he started the business.

Getting it right from the start matters a lot. So, please I stand by everything I typed.

Bro you are getting me wrong, I didn't say there is know money in transportation but I am into the field, I know what men chuck themselves into when it comes to transportation, a man will only tell you what he wants you to know and see him as a good person, but will not tell you the dirty part, I agree that early maintenance help strengthen the vehicle and prevent unnecessary breakdown, but transport is not as rossy in real life as it sound on paper. Peace
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nauttyprof(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2020
jay7:

Bro you are getting me wrong, I didn't say there is know money in transportation but I am into the field, I know what men chuck themselves into when it comes to transportation, a man will only tell you what he wants you to know and see him as a good person, but will not tell you the dirty part, I agree that early maintenance help strengthen the vehicle and prevent unnecessary breakdown, but transport is not as rossy in real life as it sound on paper. Peace

I agree with you that it is not a rossy business but even the white collar job isn't too. You get to face insults, threat at work and even spend unplanned expenses all in the name of trying to get to work early enough. Some even had it terrible by facing dismissal when they never saw it coming. No job is rossy, it comes with its own challenges too.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by jay7(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Nauttyprof:

I agree with you that it is not a rossy business but even the white collar job isn't too. You get to face insults, threat at work and even spend unplanned expenses all in the name of trying to get to work early enough. Some even had it terrible by facing dismissal when they never saw it coming. No job is rossy, it comes with its own challenges too.

Well said nothing good comes easy, the OP should be consistent, careful with spending and don't judge his own success by others, some may make it in 6 months, some 1 year, some 2 years and it may take others more time to make it, may God continue to guide and protect we transporters because we face so many hazard on daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by kingpako(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2020
My guy dump that girl and Hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.