Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Should I Marry Albino? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Albino? (66686 Views)

Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ygrette:
First of all, you're not attractive yourself, so you're not doing her a favor by considering marriage, it's a win-win for you both.

She has an engineering background, that's a very intelligent woman. She will give you super intelligent kids.

She's beautiful and looks reserved. I'm not hyping her, it's the truth. She's really beautiful and doesn't have freckles.

Have you seen albino kids that are well taken care of? They look like whites. So don't worry about having albino kids.
You will most likely marry an Albino man!!
Your kid will be white !!

Remember, you are not doing him any favors.. He is more good looking undecided
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Maroghene:
What's wrong in it? My biology teacher, a very young handsome man then got married to my English teacher who is an albino and I saw them last week after over 11 years looking all elegant with their children.
Was there an albino among the children?
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by alizma: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.
Marry a woman you will look at in time of marital challenge and say this is my choice, I will stand by it. When I got married, I didn't look for a woman that won't offend me but I look for a woman that I can look at her face when she offends me and say, o forgive you.
Marry your choice, it will be easier for you to adapt and overcome challenges in time to come.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by mimimiles93: 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.
You bout to make greatest mistake. They don't see at night.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by frozen70(f): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:

Congratulations on your new life into matrimony

Love is a very strong bond, the more you cherish it the more it renew itself

Do you know that normal black colour parents can give birth to Albinos

In this case, will you chase your biological child away

What every man needs is someone that will give him peace of mind irrespective of her color, tribe, complexion and the rest

She is even an intelligent woman for her to study the course she did, getting job now is grace of God not skin color

What you will understand is that, those people distracting you, if assuming she is their biological sister, won't they wish a man comes to marry her

Follow your heart, it will lead you to ever lasting peace

Every Mallam with his own kettle, some containers beer others contains water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lemme be frank with you bro as man to man. The bolded is your jackpot for life. Never let go of it. To say the truth, looking at her pics alone, she looks really peaceful. I'm a PhD aspirant and a xtain. My fiancee is just a OND holder and a Muslim. Why? Bcus of all the very beautiful girls i have some of which have masters, none is as peaceful as her. Honestly I feel peace of mind like a river around her unlike the other ones and I plan to sponsor her bsc thru direct entry. We've been together for 3 yrs and i didn't propose cus I was looking for someone better. Instead I saw better wahala and future troubles waiting to enter as wives before they explode. So I strongly advice you to choose peace over beauty and appearance.

Ignore those girl-posters above me. All they know as women is Love love love. They talk of love like... If you love her, you will just choose her straight away without considering the future or all those things you're listed above. Many things comes to the mind of a man when finding love and honestly you mentioned some of them. I've been in ur exact shoes too. I'm the only child of my mom and me n my half-siblings are not close. I need a girl who will take my mom as hers and physically take care of her at old age even if I provide the money. I love my mom so much. Not all girls understand that, especially the so called beautiful ones. So choose right bro.
Do not be unequally yoked together with an unbeliever. You can get a descent Christian lady. Just an advice bro no hating.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kaeboy:
You proposed to someone and you're still asking if you should marry her. Why TF did you propose if you've not make up your mind? Breaking people's heart doesn't freak or make you people feel sad at all.

If you know say you love am and you don't care about what people will say , marry her but if you know what people say can influence you pls don't go and be maltreating that innocent girl in marriage.

Looking for validation for the stupid decision he's about to make. And it's based on people's silly superstitions.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Do not be unequally yoked together with an unbeliever. You can get a descent Christian lady. Just an advice bro no hating.
Look at you? undecided
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Ishilove: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
The fact is you are going to introduce albinism into your lineage. No amount of sugarcoating will change that immutable fact. If that doesn't bother you then go ahead.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by fourboys: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
if she gives u peace of mind, Please marry her, moreover u will encourage others to take the bold step. bros pls if she is good and u love her, marry her I am begging u... if u are scared of giving birth to an Albino don't worry she will not
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
eni4real:
Look at you? undecided
what I do? Just giving him biblical advice. I can't see a brother going astray and fold my eyes.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by TheManOfTheYear: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:

marrying her would mean bringing in an albino gene into your bloodline, one of your kids could turn out to be one.

But if you're cool with that, then go ahead. It's character and love that truly matters. You are a good man

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Sniper101(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mtcheew
as if you ever asked us if you should have sex with your albino girlfriend

Next please...

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by izubext007: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
Yes go ahead..........is better u follow it mind than people's opinions.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by ransomed: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Congratulations bros. You will enjoy your home as no bad Belle people will neither try to kpekus her nor slay queen try to straff you.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Humans and discrimination. Terrible beings
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by babadee1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:

The only person who can answer this question is you. Search within yourself for the answer and follow your heart. Good luck and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Hornome: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:

If she is someone you look at and sing in your heart MARRY HER
if she someone that lighten up ur world.
MARRY HER.
Lack of skin pigmentation is not a barrier and it doesn't necessarily means it will introduce albinism into ur lineage. I personally I am dark in complexion and I came from a wonderful Albino woman. All these aren't a barrier if u really love her
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Yahksbiz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by hush15: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Awww...You look so happy and at peace with with her. No she is not OBESE, that lady I see there isn’t obese. Cutting down the layers around the stomach region is strongly advised though. Asides that, a lot of us look like that and we don’t consider ourselves obese.

Relationships are complicated enough, adding it extra complications is an overkill. Everyone would make compromises in the long run, if yours is marrying an albino- I like to think you are very lucky. Some men (will) have it worse.

Read up with you can about albinism and reach your conclusions yourself.

Humans are always discriminating. Tribe, religion, sub-religion, educational qualifications, height, complexion...man! Just do who gives you peace.
if you don't want, you can transfer. I know some people who are willing to pay for her transfer
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
@maduxs

Can we speak offline? grin

OUR ANTHEM FOR TODAY IS "LOVE IS BLIND" UNTIL ROLES ARE SWITCHED. AM I CLEAR? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by maasoap(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job . I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Since you already know what you are getting yourself into, the issue is simple. But I won't be part of the people who are encouraging or discouraging you. You proposed to her already, then you came here for advice whether to go ahead or quit. What did that tell you? It means that something is nagging at you inside. Positive and negative advices will come but decision is still yours.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Jazzafizzy(f): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:

It is your journey Broz , if you re happy then Bleep what anyone says . Dont let anyone define ur happiness especially ur mother.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by maasoap(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OUR ANTHEM FOR TODAY IS "LOVE IS BLIND" UNTIL ROLES ARE SWITCHED. AM I CLEAR? grin

Thanks man. People, ehn!
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by February30(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Soleye24(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You don craze I swear grin
well, I checked it also.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by RedBororo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
My wife and myself are very very fair and our kids are not abino
My family is abino and the wife his dark they have two kids and nor of them is abino

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Slynation(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:

You proposed and came here to ask questions when you have already made up your minds.... you don't even have a problem yet, but you just want to destroy something with your own hands...

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Was there an albino among the children?
It depends on the nature of the genes the woman is carrying. If the albino gene is dominant there will be an albino in that family in every generation. If it is recessive then it will skip a couple of generations and reappear when everyone in the family tree has forgotten there was once an albino in the lineage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by maasoap(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Someone7:

Looking for validation for the stupid decision he's about to make . And it's based on people's silly superstitions.

What decision is that, please? To go ahead or quit
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Soleye24(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Op, marriage shouldn't be based on sympathy, if you love her just go ahead. I don't mean to be harsh but if you guys go for medical tests and you find out you are hiv+ while she is -ve, will you still be doing this shakara? who will be begging who to marry who?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.