Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Should I Marry Albino? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Albino? (66651 Views)

Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Openbusiness: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
ransomed:
Congratulations bros. You will enjoy your home as no bad Belle people will neither try to kpekus her nor slay queen try to straff you.
I have nothing against Albinos and in short I admire them. But for staffing matas, he get as he b. Cuz I hear rumor from guys before say complete albino dem cookie jar dey weak and cannot withstand strong anaconda. That d tin go get injury..... I don't know how true cuz me I never do exercise wit albino before. But usually I notice complete Albinos look or act frail. Na those partial Albinos dey stand well. But I don't discriminate against any albino and will never do such.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by maduxs: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
@maduxs

Can we speak offline? grin
yes
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Alabdgood: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Let us be frank man why do you woo her in the first place
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Soleye24(m): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
RedBororo:
My wife and myself are very very fair and our kids are not abino
My family is abino and the wife his dark they have two kids and nor of them is abino

Being very fair doesn't make you an albino sir/ma

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Richashell: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=maduxs post=92860047]Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by maduxs: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wolgrace:
Op, where is the location you planning to wed her? I wouldn't mind coming to your wedding day. Am I invited?

I will ensure your discouragers know you have numerous support from us, especially me.. I will gladly honour your invitation.
I will keep you posted. www.facebook.com/emperor439
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Angelfrost(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
This question comes off to me as: 'Should I marry my fellow human being'??!...

What exactly is wrong with having albinism in your gene pool??! That's almost like having Caucasian in your genealogy... It's fantastic!!!

With good skin care and basic therapy, no albino will unduly suffer those things you fear. Matter of fact, I have seen a lot of well groomed and sweet looking albinos with amazing skin even at old age... Don't allow societal misconceptions discourage you from a great chance at happiness.

At the end of it all, fulfilment is everything!!! He that findeth a wife (no specific race or colour of skin) findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor from the Lord... Don't deny yourself of favour just to please a bunch of busybodies (society)!!!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
maasoap:

What decision is that, please? To go ahead or quit

Quit of curse. Whats the point of proposing to the woman you love then come on nairaland for some strangers to "advise" you what to do?
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by maduxs: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Martinez39s(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
OUR ANTHEM FOR TODAY IS "LOVE IS BLIND" UNTIL ROLES ARE SWITCHED. AM I CLEAR? grin
Are you minding these women? Anyway I am glad OP, maduxs, has granted my request to speak with him offline. I need to open his eyes to some of the things he is not seeing and give him some red pills. I doubt he, being in love, will reason with me, but I must do some due diligence.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by maasoap(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ygrette:
First of all, you're not attractive yourself, so you're not doing her a favor by considering marriage, it's a win-win for you both.

She has an engineering background, that's a very intelligent woman. She will give you super intelligent kids.

She's beautiful and looks reserved. I'm not hyping her, it's the truth. She's really beautiful and doesn't have freckles.

Have you seen albino kids that are well taken care of? They look like whites. So don't worry about having albino kids.

My guy, you're funny. And people like you would never date albino not to talk of marrying one
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Excuses: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
OP: There are certain things in life that are just personal..like the choice of a partner.Against the wish of ur family u've engaged her already..is it nairaland opinions that will change ur mind?

I hope not..she is ur best ur certain of it. Why seek opinions on something ur mind is made up on already..

You can't find reasons from people satisfactorily enough to engage a personal conviction. Because it's a matter of choice and faith.-T.T. Samuels

Am 31 yrs old pursuing my P.hD. Dating a girl who is just 100 level & 19 yrs..she called me and said baby I want us to get married next yr..

Note: Am the first born,my younger sisters complained that she is too small & d educational gap is too wide..but i've already made my choice too, just like u did..hold on to ur woman..

After all u're solely responsible for the consequences of ur choice..so are all men..peace!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by jubrilELsudan: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
NO DON'T MARRY YOUR ALBINO GIRLFRIEND. YOU CAN MARRY ME INSTEAD.

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Martinez39s(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:
yes
I will send you a email tomorrow, we will exchange contacts, and I hope we can talk on WhatsApp concerning this issue. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:
I will keep you posted. www.facebook.com/emperor439

Thank you... You have my support sir. Congrats ahead

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
Are you minding these women? Anyway I am glad maduxs has granted my request to speak with him offline. I need to open his eyes to some of the things he is not seeing and give him some red pills. I doubt he, being in love, will reason with me, but I must do some due diligence.

FOR MY PART, MADUXS SHOULD BE WITH WHOEVER HE DESIRES ONCE HIS DECISION TALLY WITH HIS COMMON SENSE, AND NOT DEPEND ON WHAT ANYBODY ELSE HAS TO TELL HIM. AN ADULT HAS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMETHINGS SOMETIMES.
I'M JUST CONCERNED ABOUT THE PARTICULAR DIRECTION OF EVENTS ON THIS THREAD. NOT THAT IT WASN'T EXPECTED, BUT I FIGURED YOU CAN EASILY PREDICT THESE GUYS AND KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE COMMENTS FROM JUST READING THE TITLE OF A THREAD. I'VE NEVER BEEN DISAPOINTED FOR ONCE.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by HumanCalc: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by mkoabiola: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
After u Don propose.

U con stil de ask jagbanjatis question.

Who do you?

Face ur albino and suit urself

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by lebienconnu: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Let me give you a sincere and non hypocritical advice.

Your love is real so you should marry her because of that However, it will be an act of selfishness and pure wickeness to intentionally bring children with genetic problem into this harsh and highly stigmatizing environment.

If you do not have plan of relocating to the western world please adopt children. Let her do a permanent contraceptive and adopt a boy and a girl at the motherless baby home.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Chii59:
Nigerians. Always afraid of taking risks. Love is a risk. And what's so wrong about marrying an albino?
All these fear fear make people who have one challenge or disorder give up on love. Because no matter how amazing you are, people will always say "not good enough".
Nigerians are dead people afraid of death.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
After u Don propose.

U con stil de ask jagbanjatis question.

Who do you?

Face ur albino and suit urself
I tire for the guy.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by DisLifeSha: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Only child of my mum too. Not close to my half brothers and sister. I have never even seen the eldest one another woman gave birth to
Oluromantic:

Lemme be frank with you bro as man to man. The bolded is your jackpot for life. Never let go of it. To say the truth, looking at her pics alone, she looks really peaceful. I'm a PhD aspirant and a xtain. My fiancee is just a OND holder and a Muslim. Why? Bcus of all the very beautiful girls i have some of which have masters, none is as peaceful as her. Honestly I feel peace of mind like a river around her unlike the other ones and I plan to sponsor her bsc thru direct entry. We've been together for 3 yrs and i didn't propose cus I was looking for someone better. Instead I saw better wahala and future troubles waiting to enter as wives before they explode. So I strongly advice you to choose peace over beauty and appearance.

Ignore those girl-posters above me. All they know as women is Love love love. They talk of love like... If you love her, you will just choose her straight away without considering the future or all those things you're listed above. Many things comes to the mind of a man when finding love and honestly you mentioned some of them. I've been in ur exact shoes too. I'm the only child of my mom and me n my half-siblings are not close. I need a girl who will take my mom as hers and physically take care of her at old age even if I provide the money. I love my mom so much. Not all girls understand that, especially the so called beautiful ones. So choose right bro.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by andyanders: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
mimimiles93:
You bout to make greatest mistake. They don't see at night.

Why are you people soooo narrow minded and wicked? Have you not seen normal people that have eyes, but has eye problem and don't see at night? Must she be nucturnal to live?

Have you not seen nomarl people get married to the blind? What if you yourself, as a normal person, gets involved in an accident that will result to dissability, will you be happy if your partner walks away from you?

What a wicked advise.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by DisLifeSha: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
I came late. I didn't see the pictures o. But I'll advice you to go for her. Peace of mind is happiness

maduxs:
I have taken the picture down. Wise counsel

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by frog12: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
LIAR!
we dont discriminate against albinos. tell us how we do?
i have had albinos in my class, and we play like friends.
maybe you are from UGANDA or ZAMBIA where they like them for rituals.

maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Officialgarri: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
If you will marry her, I'll sponsor your wedding. If it's a very flamboyant wedding, I'll sponsor 40% of it

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Bahamas95(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
So albinos are now aliens that non-albinos can't get married to? .....Issorite!

OP to be honest you are so annoying. You have already proposed to her and you still came here to seek for advice. What if majority of Nairalanders advice you not to marry her you will then dump the poor girl shebi? Abeg fear God, don't play with her emotions.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by nathpope(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR LOVE FOR HER AND YOUR OWN PEACE OF MIND, MAKE SURE YOU GET WEALTHY... not just rich.

WORK SO HARD THAT YOU WILL MAKE SO MUCH WEALTH THAT WILL BRING (YOU AND) HER THE RESPECT THAT SHE DESERVES.
ONCE THE MONEY COME, PEOPLE THAT SAY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY HER WILL CALL HER "MUMMY WA"

You just watch..
May God bless you both.

maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by duchaB(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
All these NL ladies weh dey here they try sound nice.. Yinmu!!
If you were in his shoes Una fit marry ALBINO GUY..
I no get any shit against ALBINO, but I no trust una way..

All you ladies weh they act for hia, may Albino Guy be Una portion for this life..

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by scholes23(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:

It's unfortunate that in our society we judge people by the colour of their skin and not the content of their character. We're crying for justice on those who have been racially abused, black lives matter etc but coming home, we're even worse. Igbo nor fit marry hausa, Yoruba nor fit marry Calabar. Who's deceiving who This same thing happened to me last year, my relationship hit the rocks. Her family rejected me cos I'm an albibo. The same people that sang HOSANNAH IN THE HIGHEST were the same people that shouted CRUCIFY HIM CRUCIFY HIM!!!

My brother pls go ahead and marry her. There's nothing wrong in it. Matter of fact if I see an albino girl , I'll marry her not minding the fact that I'm also an albino and when you settle down, I'll advise you set her up in a business cos the labour market has been unfair to us.

SHALOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by scholes23(m): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
duchaB:
All these NL ladies weh dey here they try sound nice.. Yinmu!!
If you were in his shoes Una fit marry ALBINO GUY..
I no get any shit against ALBINO, but I no trust una way..

All you ladies weh they act for hia, may Albino Guy be Una portion for this life..

Nor be lie
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by duchaB(m): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
IfeomaRash:
I have learnt that we should always be with those who make us happy. Forever is too long to be sad.

Don't be fooled, nobody can make anybody happy in this life, only the father has that ability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.