Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates (79708 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by wickyyolo: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
FiIRST: I am a big time hater of BBN, Erica is a family friend and mate from Covenant University, but I want to say categorically that I am ashamed to Identify myself with her and will not support any of her immoral acts...

SECOND: A MAN WHO DRIVES HIS FATHERS CAR IS NOT FIT TO SIT AT THE TABLE OF MEN WHO OWN BICYCLES.

You’re poor that’s why.

Poor people make these kind of statements

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by EXOUSIAng: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2020
Grandmeister:

Trump isn’t driving his fathers car but he did when he was younger..he lived in his father’s house, drove his cars and spent his money..it’s his father’s money that he used in building a name for himself...so your point is moot.

There is no smaller pride in making your own money....

By the way what you saying about trump shows you lack respect for him because he spent his father's money and used it to build... You won't lack that respect if he made his money from the scratch....
its fine.
goodluck and do have a great day ahead

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Toks2008(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:
Someone that didn't work ₦1, is saying his networth?

My thoughts exactly. This life no balance at all.

When some people work their way up, some just have the luck of a rich dad.

The latter should keep shut when the former speak.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by EXOUSIAng: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2020
wickyyolo:

You’re poor that’s why.
OK
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2020
LaReinaa:
Oya send your acct deets grin grin grin
With that white open teeth? Na white wash.. Lolz
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by manikspears: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2020
winkmart:
BBNaija lockdown season housemate, Kiddwaya has said his net worth cannot be compared with that of the other housemates as he is bigger than them all.

Kiddwaya, who is the son to billionaire, Terry Waya, made the statement while talking to Erica on Tuesday night.

According to him, he does not take offense at things housemates do in the house seriously because they can’t be compared to him.

Kiddwaya said:

This came during their discussion on Laycon where Erica could be heard telling Kiddwaya the rapper told her things are going to get better outside the house.

In response, Kidd said: "Wow so he thinks he'd be talking to you outside?

Erica then replied saying:

"I feel like maybe cos he has to see me everyday is hard for him and then obviously seeing me with you...maybe outside the house.

Hearing this, Kiddwaya said their relationship could get better outside of the house since he could not even be in the same location with Laycon and Erica

"When I'm in Abuja & London..and when you're here with him in Lagos..it could be..it could be better" he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmRk5fZr8S4

https://lailasnews.com/my-net-worth-bank-account-bigger-than-all-housemates-kiddwaya/

The last two paragraphs got me tearing up. how can a guy say such to a girl he is always in bed with? That is very disrespectful and the fact that people are shouting team Kidd and Erica has explained a lot about why our generation is in mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Toks2008(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2020
wickyyolo:

You’re poor that’s why.

You are the one who is mentally and psychologically poor no pun intended.

The guy you quoted made perfect sense.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by solonubinho(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyajoke:

Don't work yourself up this bbn show is scripted. You people are watching what they want you to know. Last year was mercy and the previous year miracle. This people are acting base on script to keep you people watching

Lmao!!! Your moniker says it all. You're a -joke
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Emmyj2g: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2020
As tobi talk reach, he never for once brag about him papa money or his own net worth. All this billionaire kids wey no dey work but talk like say na dem work d money

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Adiwana: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2020
ezewealth:

my friend trump father was a billionaire. he inherited his fathers wealth. he is a bad business man himself. his investment doesn't thrive eg trump university, trump airline, he once bought WWE but wouldn't manage it. and finally Donald trump is a millionaire

Let him keep deceiving himself. Anyway,that's what people who grew up where their parents gave them 0 opportunities use to console themselves. He should do more research of top billionaires in the world and their backgrounds instead of priding himself on his self delusion

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by tivta(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2020
It's amazing how people can't see kiddwaya is just catching fun. He is definitely not there for the money.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by nedekid: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.Na their way.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.
Dont think he is bragging. He is simply saying as it is.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.Na their way.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.
I swear. Very disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by crafteck(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2020
swiz123:

He made a statement of fact.

You can be motivated by it, or be intimidated by it

or better still, keep sulking at it

Since you seem motivated by it, go find yourself a billionaire dad..... Theres nothing to boast about when it was handed over, sweat is precious especially wgen you convert it to success.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by majamajic(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:

When he was asked what he will go into after BBn , he said nothing just go gym gym , if lockdown is over I go London and be with my mum
But I like the guy , that yesterday the house really planned for him cos he and his girlfriend Erica hide stew and some chicken to eat alone later , so since then he was receiving the heat

He said this under hot pressure !
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by nedekid: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:
Even if he does not work, he still has a networth. Same as working class, unemployed, homeless etc. We all have networth. It could be $1 or $1b. All na networth.
The guy surely has a networth which according to him and from all likelyhood is pretty high.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Adiwana: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

I am very comfortable inside my bubble....
I love it so much....

Keep living on empty pride and self deceit. He's father's wealth has set him up for life while your hardwork will see you jumping from pillar to post and not even coming close to smelling the kind of life he will live

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by wickyyolo: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Toks2008:

You are the one who is mentally and psychologically poor no pun intended.

The guy you quoted made perfect sense.

Well, it’s okay if you don’t want to associate yourself with BBN.

But why should a man disrespect another man just because his father is rich ?

That’s a poor person mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2020
illicit:
Nigga didn't even own a business or an invention, hell he didn't have a song to his name

Abuja and London as if he has business there

Habaa allow the guy enjoy his life.. you know it isnt his fault that his father is wealthy..Abeg free the guy and just love good things
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Tonytonero1: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Antibot5:
Pride goes before downfall shocked
Shift from this ideology.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2020
wickyyolo:

You’re poor that’s why.

undecidedundecided so he should worship him eh.

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

How do you know ? Have you ever been a top US Billionaire or are you the Secretary of US Billionaire Association?

No mind am.. as if it's the guy's fault

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Adiwana: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Toks2008:

My thoughts exactly. This life no balance at all.

When some people work their way up, some just have the luck of a rich dad.

The latter should keep shut when the former speak.

Why should he keep shut?? The Bill Gates y'all love to worship,do you know his family background?? Do you know that Microsoft was already his father's company before he renamed it?? Make some research and stop hating on the rich

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by majamajic(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Kaisha before she was evicted , has a very rich dad too
But she was the one that wash plates every morning , sweep every where
She never mentioned about wealth of her dad

In fact had it being that the housemates knew her background , them for pamper her a bit , cos Kidd got all the girls in the house by always mentioning about his family and how he gonna spend after the show , that's why Erica carry her V open for him like satalite dish every night

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by adelaja70(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2020
techmo:

Do you know Terrywaya yes or no?

Most of you indomie generations don't know him so you just right him off.. all you know is Dangote, Otedolas and the new rich guys

You don't know ty Danjuma, Harry Akande , Terrywaya, and the 90s big men

His wristwatch analogy is just plain silly.. most expensive wristwatch are Philip Patek 31m USD and Rolex Daytona 17m USD, Just one of Terry Waya's private jet can buy the two and have some change, and he owns more than one jet

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH... HE WAS INTO MONEY LAUNDERING FOR IBORI AND HIS GANG. HE WAS ALSO ARRESTED IN AMERICA CAUSE OF WIRE WIRE AND HE WAS GIVEN THE OPTION GOING TO JAIL OR PAY BACK ALL THE MONEY, HE TOOK THE 2ND OPTION AND WAS DEPORTED. NO PRIVATE JET AGAIN... HIS SON EVEN CONFIRMED IT ON BBNAIJA THAT HE CHARTERED PRIVATE JET FROM ABJ TO LAGOS WHEN HE WAS PICKED FOR THE REALITY SHOW.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by illicit(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Evercurious:

Habaa allow the guy enjoy his life.. you know it isnt his fault that his father is wealthy..Abeg free the guy and just love good things

I don't envy him, but I will like him to be humbled
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by millhouse: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Erica be like: OMG am falling more in love with you.. You're the best guy..

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by femi4: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Some of our fathers have it but we find more fulfillment in having "My own"....
LoL this entitlement mentality shaa...
keep driving your fathers car, no go hustle buy your own, your kids are waiting for your in future, maybe they will still drive their grandfathers car ..
lol
You are missing it. You ll get your own car quickly cos you ll appreciate the worth of a car driving your father's car. Its called exposure

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by AsawanaDgreat: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Yeye fiful
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2020
dru23:

Yes he made a fact .. But another fact remains that his fat bank account was due to his father's influence... I respect a man that made his own money without the influence of his family.....

The kid might have a bigger fat account than the likes of wizkid ,Burnaboy, etc .. But those guys made their money without daddy's wealth and they can boast about it .. That rich kid can not say such in front of the likes of wizkid and co ..

There are many ways to kill a rat.. accord your respect to whoever you seem fit but leave others to theirs..if he wants to brag let him brag in peace
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by millhouse: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:
It is not his fault, it is BBN organizers fault.

They compromised, if you have money you can pay ur way into the house.

It is no his fault, it is Laycon's fault, the intelligent Laycon is doing like a love/sex starved idiot.

As intelligent as he is he can't control his emotions.
He is loosing his real self over a person he spent barely 5 weeks with.

Kidwaya said d truth tho, he is richer than all of them including Ebuka.
Erica be like: OMG am falling more in love with you.. You're the best guy..
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by techmo(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2020
adelaja70:

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH... HE WAS INTO MONEY LAUNDERING FOR IBORI AND HIS GANG. HE WAS ALSO ARRESTED IN AMERICA CAUSE OF WIRE WIRE AND HE WAS GIVEN THE OPTION GOING TO JAIL OR PAY BACK ALL THE MONEY, HE TOOK THE 2ND OPTION AND WAS DEPORTED. NO PRIVATE JET AGAIN... HIS SON EVEN CONFIRMED IT ON BBNAIJA THAT HE CHARTERED PRIVATE JET FROM ABJ TO LAGOS WHEN HE WAS PICKED FOR THE REALITY SHOW.

Why so pained Nigga? He laundered Billions for Abacha also and so fvcking what? Only people with Big companies and Assets globally can launder money to the tune of millions and billions with offshore account

Davido's dad has two private jet and still chatters Private jets, Tinubu has a bombardier Jet and a Gulfstream and Seyi Tinubu still charters Execujet and carverton

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.