Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates (79682 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:

Sharrap,I said top US billionaires,Donald Trump is nowhere among the top US billionaires he is just a noisemaker.
His father is a billionaire he brag a lot about his father worth even till today
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Bahamas95(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Black man and pride........

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Adiwana: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Thats your business, I wasn't writing for everyone to understand...
I am responding for what I write you are responsible for your capacity to comprehend

Keep living inside your own bubble
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by proffmykey(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Laycon is a woman wrapper;trying to force someone that doesn't want you and now u have turn to an object of mockery....LOVE IS NOT A MUST.

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2020
femi4:
You will still be struggling with your bicycle by the time he's transformed his father's car into money making machine

You don't get his point .. That billionaire son cant say such thing in front of the likes of wizkid or his mates that made it without daddy help .... I rather work for my own money and legacy than piggyback on my father's own ..

Every father dream is for their son or child to be greater than them .....but when daddy's gives you everything, where is your pride

8 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by MT: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2020
This is a subtle attempt to put down kiddwaya. I don't vote, even for free, but I watch. Laycon has even failed to demonstrate his much touted smartness and intelligence; someone being tossed around by a lady, someone that has not used his"smartness" to win any game. Nigerians should leave all this pity vote. There are some genuine, raw talents in that house. If you have to vote, don't vote out of pity but rather for genuine values, and quit this pity party thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Kidd said the truth that's the sad reality. If not for BBN Laykon wouldn't have being able to drag Ericca with Kidd.

I think Laykon should behave like Efe, leave relationship and focus on why you are there.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by EXOUSIAng: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2020
femi4:
You will still be struggling with your bicycle by the time he's transformed his father's car into money making machine

Some of our fathers have it but we find more fulfillment in having "My own"....
LoL this entitlement mentality shaa...
keep driving your fathers car, no go hustle buy your own, your kids are waiting for your in future, maybe they will still drive their grandfathers car ..
lol

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by enemmo(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2020
EFCC is watching
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by EXOUSIAng: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2020
dru23:

You don't get his point .. That billionaire son cant say such thing in front of the likes of wizkid or his mates that made it without daddy help .... I rather work for my own money and legacy than piggyback on my father's own ..

Every father dream is for their son or child to be greater than them .....but when daddy's gives you everything, where is your pride
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Mvena(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2020
winkmart:
BBNaija lockdown season housemate, Kiddwaya has said his net worth cannot be compared with that of the other housemates as he is bigger than them all.

Kiddwaya, who is the son to billionaire, Terry Waya, made the statement while talking to Erica on Tuesday night.

According to him, he does not take offense at things housemates do in the house seriously because they can’t be compared to him.

Kiddwaya said:

This came during their discussion on Laycon where Erica could be heard telling Kiddwaya the rapper told her things are going to get better outside the house.

In response, Kidd said: "Wow so he thinks he'd be talking to you outside?

Erica then replied saying:

"I feel like maybe cos he has to see me everyday is hard for him and then obviously seeing me with you...maybe outside the house.

Hearing this, Kiddwaya said their relationship could get better outside of the house since he could not even be in the same location with Laycon and Erica

"When I'm in Abuja & London..and when you're here with him in Lagos..it could be..it could be better" he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmRk5fZr8S4

https://lailasnews.com/my-net-worth-bank-account-bigger-than-all-housemates-kiddwaya/
Tiv people and pride ehn
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Sandra4luv: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2020
If I was Laycon I won’t even near that Erica again that girl is a LovePeddler ,I’ll pack her in one side and move on with my game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by EXOUSIAng: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2020
Adiwana:

Keep living inside your own bubble
I am very comfortable inside my bubble.... I love it so much....
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by deathmen12: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2020
There is nothing motivational about what he said, If he came from the kind of leycon background I don’t think he be better than everyone else in the house or richer, I respect men who didn’t come from a rich home but rich home came from them, not some daddy’s boy whom daddy make way for with his connections
swiz123:

He made a statement of fact.

You can be motivated by it, or be intimidated by it

or better still, keep sulking at it
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Grandmeister(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Trump is not driving his father's car he could have as well spent the money like the prodigal son, He invested his money worked hard and built himself an empire....
Your Kidwaya hasn't built shit, the money he talks about is his fathers....
Davido has a rich dad but he has worked hard and he is gradually building his own empire...
If you still can't understand after this explanation then I really understand why you feel my comment is ridiculous....
Trump isn’t driving his fathers car but he did when he was younger..he lived in his father’s house, drove his cars and spent his money..it’s his father’s money that he used in building a name for himself...so your point is moot.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

His father is a billionaire he brag a lot about his father worth even till today

Lol .. So very wrong .. He never brags about it .. He brags that his father gave him $1million loan to start his business. And he turn that loan to become a billionaire. Trump will never give anyone credit for his success..

But Trump didn't tell you how his father bail him out so many times from his business failure.. Lol Trump wanted to be successful like his father ,he wanted to prove that he can do it all on his own .. You guys are pretty dumb here .. I just laugh at times......who wants to be bragging about their father's wealth to the world ..poverty mentality you have bro ..make God help u see the light
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by goshen26: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Ameobo konnect, So Erica and Kid were sitting down to gossip Laycon the Bayern Munich of this BBN season, what are you doing in the house and why are you also scared like the rest of em housemates whenever Sundays eviction roll around if you are not there for the money abi you came to find a wife?

Don't mind the kid, as if he made the money himself

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Instead of him to brag with mental and psycological maturity over petty issues, he talks about how rich he is because our sick blackman society is redesigned and corrupted to worship money money money. Black man and ego!

-Same brattish guy that shivers down to his spine on every sunday live eviction.. So, him as self acclaimed bigboy wey wan carry 80million go house dey mock others wey come hustle abi..?

Is that not the reason this same girl wants Laycon's mental reasoning in his ajebuttish physique? A whole counterfeit alpha male with immature mental power who only brags about wealth at every opportunity his weaknesses are pointed out.

How would he feel if the masses call him "typical brat son of a billionaire thief?" Nigeria society is so sick!

Demonic show for that matter..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by MT: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Some of you complaining kiddwaya is proud will be worse off if table turns. Being poor should not be the only credential to win BBN. Coming from rich home shouldn't be a disadvantage either.Vote on real value in an individual if you have to vote. Laycon team should stop this attempt to ruin others reputation for them to win. Their dude in the house should up his game.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by andule: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Op
Antibot5:
Pride goes before downfall shocked
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by martineverest(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2020
techmo:

How can a man who owns Private jets, own hotels in London and Nigeria, who sponsors the like of James Ibori, Orji Kalu, George Akume in elections. Be valued for a wristwatch?? Which kin billion USD wristwatch be that
sponsor ibori? billion dollar net worth?..are u drunk?......u didn't get his logic.he is saying his worth is just a chicken change to some people

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2020
goshen26:

Don't mind the kid, as if he made the money himself

Lol imagine him bragging infront of the likes of wizkid, and co .. They will just laugh at him ,everything he has daddy gave it to him lol .. What type of man his that, bragging about daddy's money .....

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by sofiscatedmoron: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.Na their way.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.
Is that what your mind told you
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by FlashDboy: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:
It is not his fault, it is BBN organizers fault.

They compromised, if you have money you can pay ur way into the house.

It is no his fault, it is Laycon's fault, the intelligent Laycon is doing like a love/sex starved idiot.

As intelligent as he is he can't control his emotions.
He is loosing his real self over a person he spent barely 5 weeks with.

Kidwaya said d truth tho, he is richer than all of them including Ebuka.

Hahaha, trouble maker y u con add Ebuka join fa?
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Some of our fathers have it but we find more fulfillment in having "My own"....
LoL this entitlement mentality shaa...
keep driving your fathers car, no go hustle buy your own, your kids are waiting for your in future, maybe they will still drive their grandfathers car ..
lol

Lol.. True talk bro
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by LaReinaa(f): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

Relate? Just like he always brag? Brag yours with give aways, lets see how big brag you are..
Oya send your acct deets grin grin grin
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by techmo(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2020
martineverest:
sponsor ibori? billion dollar net worth?..are u drunk?......u didn't get his logic.he is saying his worth is just a chicken change to some people

Do you know Terrywaya yes or no?

Most of you indomie generations don't know him so you just right him off.. all you know is Dangote, Otedolas and the new rich guys

You don't know ty Danjuma, Harry Akande , Terrywaya, and the 90s big men

His wristwatch analogy is just plain silly.. most expensive wristwatch are Philip Patek 31m USD and Rolex Daytona 17m USD, Just one of Terry Waya's private jet can buy the two and have some change, and he owns more than one jet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.

It's a fact anyway

Though most of you may see it as brags

He isn't like y'all over there that open your wide mouth as you can and make empty and noisy bragging

U know right?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

That's cuz they are children of honest men.
I hv never seen the son of a thief who isn't a braggat!
No matter how much they try to hide it, it would still show one day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by DonDraper66: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2020
This guy called laycon with his big head and dry face is not serious ,,, he can't talk to erica outside the house ,, i wonder how he managed got in ,,,very ugly thing
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by ezewealth(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Trump is not driving his father's car he could have as well spent the money like the prodigal son, He invested his money worked hard and built himself an empire....
Your Kidwaya hasn't built shit, the money he talks about is his fathers....
Davido has a rich dad but he has worked hard and he is gradually building his own empire...
If you still can't understand after this explanation then I really understand why you feel my comment is ridiculous....
my friend trump father was a billionaire. he inherited his fathers wealth. he is a bad business man himself. his investment doesn't thrive eg trump university, trump airline, he once bought WWE but wouldn't manage it. and finally Donald trump is a millionaire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.