Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad (83416 Views)

'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Princeofasia: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:
"I will rape you" - Man says as he strips unclad to retrieve his wire from female NEPA Officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KPfxMB-xAg
u nigerians know how to twist up stories. these nepa guys where accusing him of shit so he got pissed and said u should just say he wants to rape her na. now u guys twisted it and now saying he said he wants to rape her

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by tommynico(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....

How you or anyone take the comment is no business of mine.

You are a fool.. undecided
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Excuses: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
pmoye:
Just a question. In most cases in Nigeria it is the house owners or the communities that contribute money to install wires that supply the houses. What exactly gives these NEPA people the right to seize, after disconnection, the wires that are clearly private properties? Is there a law, a legislation somehow that gave them that right?

You talking as if u came back from overseas...you can guess the number of times that wire was disconnected..and illegally they connected it back..promoting the officials to take the wire with them..

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Princeofasia: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Must be imprisoned at once. Rape and murder threats must not be taken lightly. Prevention is better than cure. This is not the way to spwak to a woman.
shut up, you guys just twisted the contex of what he said. they where accusing him stupidly so he said they should just say he wants to rape her na. and now u are here twisting it
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by bigcasava1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Idiot why u leave the wire! I think say they swear for una with wire. Infact I will adopt this man technique. I swear

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by SpicyMimi(f): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Old video kaaaai
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Kursk2019(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:
"I will rape you" - Man says as he strips unclad to retrieve his wire from female NEPA Officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KPfxMB-xAg

Just another animal exhibiting his animalistic behaviour in the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by jaxxy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
And she left the wire immediately? grin so this thing works? grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Iniobong44(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Real madness
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by SirBunky85(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

You are a tribalist. You can make your point without abusing Yoruba men. Other tribes are also guilty of this.
pls just ignore the silly being,he's well known here for his stupidity and hypocrisy,dats why he has changed his moniker from jasonscolari to the current one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
For those of you hailing the man and blaming his behaviour on hardship, the man and electrical thieves like him are the reason why discos

1.Cannot give us light 24/7

2.Put pressure on those of us who actually pay out bills regularly

The man is no victim, he is part of the problem.

3. If they give such a man prepaid meter, he will bypass it.

Cut the thief's power, abeg
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Old story for how many years
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Princeofasia: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
pmoye:
Just a question. In most cases in Nigeria it is the house owners or the communities that contribute money to install wires that supply the houses. What exactly gives these NEPA people the right to seize, after disconnection, the wires that are clearly private properties? Is there a law, a legislation somehow that gave them that right?
dnt mind the idiots. the only think they have right to take is the high tension cable
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by steeltrust: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kpomosauce:
grin To craze no dey hard sha na the trekking be wahala

#kpomosauce.

no b everybody wen were cloth normal sha

#kpomosauce grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Princeofasia: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
kalvoken:

Because they would likely reconnect the wire once nepa people drive off. It will surprise you to know that some. Houses owes 800k for ligh.

Some officials might even cut the wire into pieces, like 20 cm sizes. That's if you insist on them not taking away the wires
that is still destruction of private property. they just just install prepaid meter instead of all this rubbush
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Finest641(f): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Crase people everywhere
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by stormborn28(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oga Seun this is the news/video of the year
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sigh... See what poverty has reduced a man's dignity to!!!

Many are calling him Mad, but this is the life of the average poor and frustrated Nigerian man with absolutely nothing left to lose!!! I saw a lot of such while living and working in Lagos. Almost daily tbh, especially among transport operators.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Beckham14: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

You are a tribalist. You can make your point without abusing Yoruba men. Other tribes are also guilty of this.
some of you are just being silly here. But you will be the first to scream aboki and Igbo when it is the other way. Bitch attitude.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Afonja man in indeed grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Beckham14: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
kpompey:

Igbo and Hausa men are worst as exemplified by most cases on social media. They are goat in human clothing.
The foolish sentimental moderators will not see this... Seun, just see how useless your forum is becoming.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by pmoye(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Actually, I still haven't returned from overseas.

And you're right, I am aware of how people illegally re-connect disconnected wires... But the fact still remains that most (if not all) of the disconnection is illegal too. If those power companies have a real case against a household for reconnecting what they had illegally disconnected they should have instituted a case in court, hire a private investigator to gather evidence, and then prosecute the case. It remains illegal to forcefully remove another person's private property.

And it is MORE illegal (if there's anything like that), to serve people power bills when those power companies have no way of calculating your household consumption. That is one of the most pervasive corruption going on in Nigeria and that we have come to accept as the norm.

Excuses:

You talking as if u came back from overseas...you can guess the number of times that wire was disconnected..and illegally they connected it back..promoting the officials to take the wire with them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by stormborn28(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Old video kaaaai
is that so... I never see am before ooooooooo... The guy get gbolas well well oooooo...
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by holuwaseun04(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Old video since January
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by niyidenrele: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....

So the Edo man that strip unclad, all in the name of being arrested for traffic offence, must be a gay?.. nonsense and 5 and 6
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by kalvoken(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Princeofasia:
that is still destruction of private property. they just just install prepaid meter instead of all this rubbush

Nawa for sef, you dey talk as if you no be Nigeria.

Abeg, I never eat o. grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by wisdomkid: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let them look for gay men to rape this guy, so next time, when he sees a female, the thought of r@pe automatically scares him.
Olurubruku omo

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by RichBoy247: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:

I understand. It is impossible for you to like people who used over three million of your brethren for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 and also used your others, sisters, aunties and nieces as sex slaves for 30 months. It's a nightmare that can never go away from generation to generation.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Darevofpeace(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:

Are you for real ? How many Yoruba's have you seen in your lifetime who does that ?
Your sentiment and general assumption won't take you far.Open your mind bro! Life is far bigger than all you wrote here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.