Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad (83434 Views)

'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Deborah98(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is Nigeria where people exhibit different behaviors due to the situation and condition we've found ourselves
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Ngozioma(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Must be imprisoned at once. Rape and murder threats must not be taken lightly. Prevention is better than cure. This is not the way to spwak to a woman.
grin grin grin Obasanjo fine pass na"
Obasanjo come resemble that Safarigirl, maybe they're related.

Yoruba Amaka

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by pretyval: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is an old post
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Black052(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Like someone said madness isn't hard na the Waka even mad pipo dey here too
JidennaJason:
Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....

How you or anyone take the comment is no business of mine.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Eberex(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Very old news.

This happened more than 6 months ago

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by depezee(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is old news naa.

This incident happened since last year.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Beckham14: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Darevofpeace:

Are you for real ? How many Yoruba's have you seen in your lifetime who does that ?
Your sentiment and general assumption won't take you far.Open your mind bro! Life is far bigger than all you wrote here.
Joseph, don't be an hypocrite here, haven't you secretly rejoice over a negative news about the Igbos in this forum? How's Ogbomoso today?
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Princeofasia: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
kalvoken:

Nawa for sef, you dey talk as if you no be Nigeria.

Abeg, I never eat o. grin grin grin
na true u talk sha. but the nepa people dey vex me.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by slimmoney(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Video wey don reach 5 years?
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by sylve11: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Na wa o. shocked cool
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by optionb2(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
hyper madness everywhere. God safe our land!
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Kambols95(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
YOUR BUILDING IS IN SAFE HANDS.
I AM A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER WHILE MY WIFE IS AN ARCHITECT.

YOU CAN CONTACT MAK DESIGNS & CONSULT FOR YOUR:
- SURVEY PLAN
- ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- MECHANICAL DESIGN
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN
- BILL OF QUANTITIES
- PARAPET CONSTRUCTION
- SUPERVISION OF BUILDING PROJECTS
- GENERAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES

All at a reduced professional fee

makdesignsandconsult@gmail.com
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by BrainRider: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Many free mad persons in 9ja
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
tommynico:

You are a fool.. undecided
like your family.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by perdollar(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
na aboki, sense, babu?
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Passionate888: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
All these afonjas them
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by PitexyBaba(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

You are a tribalist. You can make your point without abusing Yoruba men. Other tribes are also guilty of this.
Dont mind him, Nah bastard.
oloriburuku
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by PitexyBaba(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....

God go punish you..
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Darevofpeace(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beckham14:
Joseph, don't be an hypocrite here, haven't you secretly rejoice over a negative news about the Igbos in this forum? How's Ogbomoso today?
I had never for once bro! Check all my thread.I got great Igbo's as friends and we are good.In fact my last appointment was through one of them.
Let's build a 'new Nigeria' without sentiments and prejudice.
.......thou not on this present foundation actually....
How is your weekend going?

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
I do hope you will call the attention of my useless mothwhen she exhibit her own stupidity.

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by unclemaths(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Very detestable..
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
PitexyBaba:

Dont mind him, Nah bastard.
oloriburuku
Just see how you are disgracing yourself. Can't you Ignore him or the tin pain you reach bone
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by surveyProf(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
The question is, why would only a female phcn official been send to that kind of disconnection region, where are her collegues the males.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Olarewaju89: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

TRASH AS USUAL.

No go commit suicide ooo grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by emaxjey(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin only when you taught you seen it all.. then boom another one poops up.. grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
I do hope you will call the attention of my senseless mother when she exhibit her own stupidity.

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Oblongata: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:

No mind the jobless girl!

She no know say you no get sense, she dey waste her time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Beckham14: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Darevofpeace:
I had never for once bro! Check all my thread.I got great Igbo's as friends and we are good.Intact my last appointment was through one of them.
Let's build a 'new Nigeria' without sentiments and prejudice.
.......thou not on this present foundation actually....
How is your weekend going?
Oh please spare me your bullcrap. Have you for once condem those who come here to scream Igbo and aboki? But you are quick to preach when it has to do with your tribe.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by VictoryAssured: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Madness. God help us in this country.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by lascos912(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
na so Igbo people dey do
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by lascos912(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
na so akpu people dey do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.