Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (60053 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Deborah98(f): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nawa ooooh, eehya am sorry for both of them,where are those it will end in tears crew,did you guys miss this one undecided
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by awa(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
You see as you disgrace your people.... Copy copy copy
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Ivye(f): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Themainboy22:
The best way to propose to a woman is to get her pregnant, and allow her and her parents to decide wether she will marry you or not. But these chewing gum boys will not listen. Imagine crying because a liability rejected your proposal Local Man is disappointed. *spit.

I don't know how people like you still thread on Earth��
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by tsar(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
The location is wack brother
Try a better venue
Maybe she'll say "yes" there
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by bakobenjamin198: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
But, why aren't guys smart enough to know or understand the body language of a woman that loves them for marriage and the ones that don't? Does that mean, during the courtship, they have never even jokingly talked to her about marriage to see their reaction? These are the things that men are suppose to do to know their fate before officially propose to a girl.

For me, I have informed my girl right from when the relationship was still young that I want to marry her and didn't just come to Torchlight her and walk away, and she accepted. Now, even before I officially propose to her, in order to be sure, I would still remind her of my intention in order not to disgrace myself all in the name of trying to surprise her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Mayng01(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pussyass nigger
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Franklinn1: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
very foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Abyima(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
What's all this rubbish. If this was an adjective, i will call it a dirty proposal. Na wa ooo.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Dajugba: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Public proposer doesn't guarantee a successful relationship in marriage. You don't need to do this for a woman to accept you. A lady who knows your worth would even be the one initiating engagement/ marriage. As for me, I have told my fiancee, I don't have time for this 21 century fame of shame . Our parents didn't do any of this, yet they live together till oldage happily, the ones doing this cannot even boast of 5 years marriage anniversary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Skepticus: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video of a man crying by the side of a busy road after a woman turned down his public proposal has gone viral.

In the video, the man is seen going down on one knee to ask the woman to marry him. The woman didn't seem pleased and she walked away.

The man starts crying at this point and goes after the woman then kneels again.

His action caused a scene and made people gather to plead with the girl to say yes. Some even lost patience with the girl when she refused to accept the proposal.

Cars driving past slowed down to observe the spectacle.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXV817kz9Q

It's impressive to see a woman stand her ground in rejection of a male she considered not worthy of a life partner.

I hope guys can learn from this to put themselves first and get dominant when it comes to wahmen
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Lee99: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Handsomecole:
The guy should be happy just look at her dried breast... grin
Cowbell powdered milk grin
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Iko5000: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why do we like these fake videos that are just for clout
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Tannhauser(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Whoever proposed to that wretched looking being deserves whatever comes to him

*Tueh*
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Coldfeets: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Look at the ugly girl that is making the idiot cry.

So many useless man walking the streets today.

What a shame. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by ezechi24(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
...the kind stone wey I go stone am if assuming I was there...very foolish fool..every day person go dey try him best to redeem these dogs ..but at the end dem go still back to the vomits na was o.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by crackhaus: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Looks staged, and she looks like a transgender.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
any man that carries his mumu go public should be disgraced in public. perfect place is on the road for people to see his foolishness.

nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by tfelicityk(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ehya! Sorry...
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by NkemChukwudi: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Vagina men everywhere. It's a concern, the rate at which men are getting pussified. I'm shook cry

You are what? “Shooked“ grin grin grin
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Hathor5(f): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Something must have transpired between them prior to it is my guess. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Barney001: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
I smell something undecided

Oh....

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Giftsketches18(f): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

TO LEARN MORE CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by bakobenjamin198: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
But, why aren't guys smart enough to know or understand the body language of a woman that loves them for marriage and the ones that don't? Does that mean, during the courtship, they have never even jokingly talked to her about marriage to see their reaction? These are the things that men are suppose to do to know their fate before officially propose to a girl.

For me, I have informed my girl right from when the relationship was still young that I want to marry her and didn't just come to Torchlight her and walk away, and she accepted. Now, even before I officially propose to her, in order to be sure, I would still remind her of my intention in order not to disgrace myself all in the name of trying to surprise her.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by hemhemliy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Have you ever thought about investing in Real Estate and don't know how to go about it? Are you new to the investment world or want to add to your list of amazing and profitable investments?. Then OXFORD COMMERCIAL is the right place to invest your money.

Oxford Commercial is a Real Estate Company(insured) which offers various Real Estate Services ranging from Land and House Sales to Investment.

We have two packages for the Investment, (1) Agriculture (Agbe Loko Loba) and (2) Real Estate Investment.

For the Agbe Loko Loba package, you get 50% ROI for 12 months plan, 45% for 11 months, 40% for 10 months and 35% for 9 months.

While for Real Estate, you get 50% ROI for 12 months plan, 30% for 8 months and 10% for 5 months.

You will also get a Deed Of Agreement document that will be signed between the two parties as well as a Post Dated Cheque confirming when you will get your profit.

So, you have nothing to worry about. Just invest your money with us, sit back and relax. then when your profit is due, go to the bank with your Cheque and cash out!... simple!

For More Enquiry, Call or Whatsapp ;Muhammed 08176415471

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by KangaIye: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
The girl no even fine self.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Excuses: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
"Love is a lie, it is a trick played by the cruel, on the foolish and the weak cast it from your mind. never allow it render you frail if mind and will"......The Huntsman Winter Wars...

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by mariodko190(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Themainboy22:
The best way to propose to a woman is to get her pregnant, and allow her and her parents to decide wether she will marry you or not. But these chewing gum boys will not listen. Imagine crying because a liability rejected your proposal Local Man is disappointed. *spit.
your word sweet my belle die grin
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
So na dis stockfish dey make dis guy cry like dis
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Teddyaiyez(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ozwor u deserve d embarrassment... nae mk Pete dy warn una to disease from all this mumu copy copy of western lifestyle. How e con b u now�� local man wan form posh
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by godwin1189: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Agboki:

Grl Wey no fine,c as she worwor lyk my girlfriend.
hahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.