Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (112170 Views)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by proclinician: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
If you want an idea of what heaven is like, go to Norway. If you want to know what hell looks like, Nigeria is good enough.

17 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by ICEWIN: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
I like wetin u type.
Originalsly:

Name the hungry and meaningless countries.... then name one that has less of nature's beauty than Norway. Only an idiot will say Norway has more natural beauty than Nigeria. Too many people with foreign minds and local bodies.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Ironically Nigerians who hold someof those very powerful passports you hardly see them utilize this opportunity and explore. Highest na London, US, Spain, France, and mostly to go clubbing and gbedu. I only know of one Nigerian who explores like that.
interest differ.. Not everyone wants to travel around. Some are just content with the place they are

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Forget USA, CA and AUS, if you don't at least visit the Scandinavia in your lifetime, wetin you come gain?

Atmosphere that smells like perfume due to the lowest pollution on the whole wild world.

Air that is so rich with Oxygen that your lungs say thank you with every breath you take while the trees which cover more than 50% of the landmass wave back at you in gratitude whenever you exhaled.

Architecture that is always ahead of the time when it comes to functionality of design. Smart homes everywhere.

Your kids didn't play on one of the purest forms of winter snow in the world, nwanne, egbon, mutum ina, forgerrit, u no try!

Most easy going humans in the whole wild world.

When your government paves road in the forests for cyclists and hikers. It can never get better.

Skies that are so blue in the summer, it makes you always wonder if someone updates the hues

I didn't know the meaning of perfection until I moved to beautiful Scandinavia. I bet you that Luis Armstrong had this place in mind when he sang "what a wonderful world"

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Cti28(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
This is Lovely !

If the Earth is like this,
I Wonder How Beautiful Heaven Must Be!
I Wonder How the Streets of Gold will be like!

Lord, Make Me to be Accounted Worthy to Be in Heaven! I Pray in JESUS Name
Amen.
May the Lord grant us the grace to finish well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aguogba:
Forget USA, CA and AUS, if you don't at least visit the Scandinavia in your lifetime, wetin you come gain?

Atmosphere that smells like perfume due to the lowest pollution on the whole wild world.

Air that is so rich with Oxygen that your lungs say thank you with every breath you take while the trees which cover more than 50% of the landmass wave back at you in gratitude whenever you exhaled.

Architecture that is always ahead of the time when it comes to functionality of design. Smart homes everywhere.

Your kids didn't play on one of the purest forms of winter snow in the world, nwanne, egbon, mutum ina, forgerrit, u no try!

When your government paves road in the forests for cyclists and hikers. It can never get better.

Skies that are so blue in the summer, it makes you always wonder if someone updates the hues

I didn't know the meaning of perfection until I moved to beautiful Scandinavia. I bet you that Luis Armstrong had this place in mind when he sang "what a wonderful world"

language is a problem with Scandinavian countries, also most are not receptive to black..

7 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by klashe(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Switzerland all the way

4 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by TwoBottles: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
If only I could squat on one of those mountains and shit into the river.

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
oz4real83:
If not that the Nigerian international passport is very useless and can only take u to hungry and meaningless countries, these are interesting places to see the beauty of nature. I envy the citizens of those countries whose passports are powerful enough to visit anywhere in the world and at anytime without the stress of queuing at embassies for visas that have 99% chance of not being grantedembarassed
/
They better keep their borders closed.

We migrate to destroy sane countries.

/

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by ANDYKING26: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Our own Nigeria is more beautiful than this,
Places like Aba, Ibadan, Lafia and Markurdi.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Have you seen Iceland? Anyway, God is wonderful.

4 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by toprealman: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigeria 923,768 km²......it is well.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
GeneralPula:
Paris..

Liverpool..

Those 2 are more beautiful than the whole Norway..
Which of the Liverpools i hope not the one in UK.

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Filmdirect: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
language is a problem with Scandinavian countries, also most are not receptive to black..

They are very receptive to blacks. They are easy going people. I lived there for 3 years.

12 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
After the British, no other countries speak better English than Netherlands and Scandinavian countries. If language is a problem in the Scandinavia, try France, Italy, Spain or Deutschland. For racism, there is no scorecard for that, so it is relative and a very subjective matter.

8 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
na wao...the countries got hundreds of thousands islands,mountains,lakes,hills and valley.the way their government keep linking them all with roads and bridges for tourism and accessibility is overwhelming

6 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wow, I'm impressed even though I have no trait there

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
all scandavian countries speak English than any African nation, bet it south Africa or Nigeria..the difference between Scandinavian countries and Ireland in terms of English is that they tend to silence English and promote their ancestral language which Ireland is already imbibing

6 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aguogba:

After the British, no other countries speak better English than Netherlands and Scandinavian countries. If language is a problem in the Scandinavia, try France, Italy, Spain or Deutschland. For racism, there is no scorecard for that, so it is relative and a very subjective matter.
this is what most people don't know... Scandinavians and Dutch are perfect English speakers but they tend to silence English and speak their ancestral languages: Germanic languages

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
TwoBottles:

You see your life for Norway grin

10 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aguogba:

speak better English? How?.. I beg to differ abeg
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aguogba:

Scandinavia is the most perfect place to live on earth

5 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
martineverest:
all scandavian countries speak English than any African nation, bet it south Africa or Nigeria..the difference between Scandinavian countries and Ireland in terms of English is that they tend to silence English and promote their ancestral language which Ireland is already imbibing
Bàbá that one na lie.. You are just generalizing.. I have come into contact and studied with some swedes... Which English dem pass Naija?.. Abegii
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by ThuGnificenX: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
TwoBottles:
you say? ������

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
speak better English? How?.. I beg to differ abeg
don't argue with him.... Scandinavians and Dutch speak better English and undertand it than any country in Africa...almost all their citizens speak it as their second language.after five eyes countries, Scandinavians are next in terms of English

4 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
martineverest:
don't argue with him.... Scandinavians and Dutch speak better English and undertand it than any country in Africa...almost all their citizens speak it as their second language
Bàbá I say na lie!!.. I don't know of Norway, but the swedes I know don't speak better English than I do abegii...

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Bàbá that one na lie.. You are just generalizing.. I have come into contact and studied with some swedes... Which English dem pass Naija?.. Abegii
almost all swedes speak English...80 to 90 percent of Scandinavians speak/understand English but they hardly speak it

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Lady16(f): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Explorers:
Flåm village, in southwestern Norway, is hailed by many as the most beautiful village in Norway.

It attracts 450,000 visitors a year and most reach it by train.

The 12-mile-long Flåm line between Flåm and Myrdal is one of the steepest in the world and offers stunning valley and waterfall views.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-7938735/amp/Spell-binding-pictures-Norways-epic-landscapes.html

heaven on earth
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by TheBedWench: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2020

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by cyberghost23: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The land of fjords... cool beautiful, no doubts.

But then, the most beautiful country on Earth isn't in Europe.

That's as far as I'm concerned. No apologies. Look up the Caribbean or the Pacific region. Now, those are tropical paradise.

Which country fine pass Norway, write name... U dey talk region

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Philipxxxx0: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is just 5 millions people in a country, this is reasons why Nigeria will never be good over population is killing this country, let divide Nigeria and save lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.