Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (112161 Views)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Asapchris(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Op thanks for new wallpapers

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Endymi: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
This is Lovely !

If the Earth is like this,
I Wonder How Beautiful Heaven Must Be!
I Wonder How the Streets of Gold will be like!

Lord, Make Me to be Accounted Worthy to Be in Heaven! I Pray in JESUS Name

Who told you that you are going to heaven?
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
There are some countries you will live in and you will consider places like Britain or America a living hell lol. Norway is one of them. High standard of living, high life span, lowest crime stats.....

7 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by achorladey: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-22008933

Naija and Norway two countries who had same beginning based on discovery of OIL. After 60 years. The image below and the link above will tell you how far.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by trappatoni(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
All these Lord of the rings and Hobbits sites. Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
speak better English? How?.. I beg to differ abeg

Google English proficiency index, you will understand better.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by favour32(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Make people pray hard make them nor come back to Nigeria in the next world.

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
When u see a country that has sense and normal and right thinking and civilized people u will know.

Look at landscape and human beings.

I don’t know what is wrong with Nigerians and Africans. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
DapperGuy:

Google English proficiency index, you will understand better.
I am talking about real-life experiences, you are talking Google!

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Vado(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thrown a sizable number of you-know-who there and the place will turn to bokoramic area in 5years.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
This is just 5 millions people in a country, this is reasons why Nigeria will never be good over population is killing this country, let divide Nigeria and save lives.

China,India, Brazil, The US and Indonesia are more populous than Nigeria,but they are doing well.

A huge population should've been a strength, not a liability if we had a responsible government.

9 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
This is Lovely !

Is this not the places Jehova witness people use to show us as heaven. This people just created there heaven sha... No terrorists, no ruga, no Fulani, no bandits.. Just easy life with population of 5m...here we are 200m and counting, nothing is working.. Break down the country to easier managable form, they say No. Black man sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Burchester: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by codemaniacs: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
zz

4 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by xxxXXXxxx: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
This thread is so cool

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
I am talking about real-life experiences, you are talking Google!

Mtchewwww! If only you checked and knew what English proficiency index is.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
What about the cold?

Norway is fine, but have you seen Switzerland? How about Sweden?

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Btruth: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
This is Lovely !

me too Lord Jesus. I only pray for mercy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by showafrica(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamGoke:
This is beautiful!!!

I promise myself that I will be here someday!
Believe!!!!!

You need to, if you go Norway, you will hate Nigeria and everybody in it, expecially the leaders. I mind my business and consciously preparing my family for evacuation. Here is hell and no effort is been put to organize it. No black man is capable of ruling a nation with 200m people and ethnic differences.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by slowice(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmmm and someone will be shouting eko oni baje because of dualised road or 4storey ugly structure.... Wetin we do? As a Nigerian your biggest dream should to travel out and see things out there cos I strongly believe that we re mostly blind.
We think we re making progress but we re not.

If after seeing this you re still shouting sai baba or Tinubu or atiku n Co for president you need mental evaluation because non of those guys can move us a mile forward. We must go for the best if we ever want our country to look like sa at least in the future.

See where human being like us live... We dey here dey glory in mediocrity.

May God almighty open our eyes and give us the courage to demand for the best and not settle for tribalism and religion.

15 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by kessler53(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
This is Lovely !

AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Okike2019(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
All things being equal � � � I am leaving this country sooner than later. Make God give us life grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beautiful pictures.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by tosmart007(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Explorers:
*. Population: 5,432,580

*. Total area: 385,207 km2 (148,729 sq mi)

If there's a competition for the most beautiful country on earth, Norway would surely be a podium contender.

They capture epic fjords, grand mountains, gravity-defying rock formations and impossibly picturesque island villages.

The great news for travellers is that the country's breathtaking natural wonders even those in remote corners can be explored with ease by train, cruise ship or by foot via hiking trails.

Visit YouTube, search 'Norway tour, time lapse, Norway trip, hike, adventure' or you can search by cities, towns and attraction sites. You will love the videos.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-7938735/amp/Spell-binding-pictures-Norways-epic-landscapes.html
And Here in Nigeria even electricity we no get

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Schengen Visa can only take me here. i prromise myself that I'm going to visit the Scavadians. Sweden, Norway, Denmark, finland. den to Poland.

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
I don’t like heights and I detest cold weather, not me. No Way. I can manage Olumo Rock.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by SavageBoy: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
@Explorers you did a nice job here

Can you also publish an article on their educational and university requirements most especially for university students. I heard that their university education is almost Free but their cost of living is kind of high

Seems like you're good at in depth and sound research

Na wetin we dey find for Nigeria sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Abolajihowells2: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
When I checked their Wikipedia page, I knew this had to be the most developed country in the world, their Human Development Index is very very high, about 0.96, close to 100%.

Why is it that those countries with a good landscape tend to have the most advanced economy: united states, Canada, Germany, united kingdom, Russia, China, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
speak better English? How?.. I beg to differ abeg
then take a look at what Google has to say
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Openbusiness:
If they give me Norway visa and USA visa to pick one for permanent relocation, I swear na Norway I dey go oh. Very wonderful country. Free university, even for foreigners. Free this free that. Nawa. Na this type we dey call Government. The Nigeria type, u call them regime or junta. They are too irresponsible and useless to be called a government.

"The average Norwegian is decent, the average Nigerian is a clown" grin

9 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by davidque: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wow!!!! Breath taking beauty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.