Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (79384 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by KelvinCX(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
blackpanthar:

missimelda01 pls help...

Dear sister, UNTIL YOU DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP.... do no go to his place alone... else you will enter an ENTANGLEMENT.

You have made yourself cheap by being available for him and falling for the things he does.... BUILD YOUR WALLS WELL O... because definitely he will sleep with the girl who visited him... and you will go another day and enter SET.

A GUY CAN SLEEP WITH YOU WITHOUT PLANNING TO DATE OR MARRY YOU.

You will just be Hot-FRIENDS-WITH-BENEFITS....

If the girls he has slept with are not CLEAN health-wise OR spiritually... then you will also be INFECTED.

Sister, if you really want a relationship that will lead to marriage... then have enough DIGNITY to wait for him to propose and inform your parents and friends and start planning your life together without SEX.

Else, you will fall for the NEXT guy after him and soon you will hate yourself and hate men.

IT IS EASIER TO SAY NO WHEN IT HAS NOT STARTED.... be wise, be warned.
bye
You have sense jare
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Abyima(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Don't allow yourself to be used. You can be friends for now. Once he pass your passage, Oyo might be the case.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by kikelomojessy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
listowell:

na fish brain...she go create another thread. grin

Lol.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Chibuchris: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Two options you have to choose here(broda shaggi). It's either you like him and just want to have coitus with him, explore your fantasy and curiosities. That is OK if it is just for fun.

But if you are looking for something serious then that guy is not for you. Dear your heart will be chattered with this guy if you are looking for commitment.

Non of you love each other. Na that thing way dey in between your legs dey talk. Just control yourself. But if you just want to satisfy your desires go ahead, but don't attach emotions to it OK.

This life dey easy when you sabi read hand writing way dey for wall

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dorcas23:
There is this guy I just recently started talking to. He's very good looking and intelligent and dresses well. He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

The problem is that whenever I try to become vulnerable with him like texting him early in the morning to ask how his night was, he will ignore my texts for days and then call me out of the blue as if nothing happened. But other times he will call me multiple times and talk on the phone like we were dating.

Yesterday after ignoring my texts for over 24hrs he called me and said I should come over to his place. I've never been to his place before. I was already on my way when he called me to tell me that a lady visited him and she is spending the night at his place. He apologized and told me not to be offended. I acted all cool and told him some other time. He hasn't texted or called me since. I'm confused. I know we aren't dating but why would he even tell me this?

He’s telling u who he is. A confusionist and he just wants to sleep with u like u want to sleep with him. The only difference is ure inlove bt he’s pretending to be inlove.

How can he tell u a gal came to spend the nite is his house when she’s not his mother or sister? And u didn’t ask who she was maybe it’s his baby mama or finance Or whoever bt I know asking us what to do?
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Creeza(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,dont fall for such simple trick to get you jealous,hes a player.Never show a guy you like him no matter how deep you have fallen,he will never respect you if you do that,he may accept you if you make any move but will never value you,you will become his sex thing,they value ladies they suffered to have,thats how they are weird,dont follow any advise coming from a guy here,they just want you to fall cheap for their fellow.I repeat,never ever make or show him signs that you have fallen in love with him,if he comes fine, but if he doesn't,my dear bury that feelings quickly and get busy.
hmmmm. how sure are you there is a feeling to this? Its just the little kitty inbetween her thighs thinking out loud grin From her post you can be certain she lusts after the game champion. So just rest, no amount of advice can quench that itch. Its suicide attempt to even try. A girl with cravings is a time bomb. Save your strenght

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Very simple...
Meet ask him if he has feelings for u then u can settle how u would both want ur contract
All d one way Una dey play game Una foolish oo, this is just a minor love situation
Do u love me or not simple
Make everyone find their square roots
At least we get like 200m ppl for 9ja
cry
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by nedekid: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
blackpanthar:

missimelda01 pls help...

Dear sister, UNTIL YOU DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP.... do no go to his place alone... else you will enter an ENTANGLEMENT.

You have made yourself cheap by being available for him and falling for the things he does.... BUILD YOUR WALLS WELL O... because definitely he will sleep with the girl who visited him... and you will go another day and enter SET.

If the girls he has slept with are not CLEAN health-wise OR spiritually... then you will also be INFECTED.

Sister, if you really want a relationship that will lead to marriage... then have enough DIGNITY to wait for him to propose and inform your parents and friends and start planning your life together without SEX.

Else, you will fall for the NEXT guy after him and soon you will hate yourself and hate men.

bye
My brother, you said it all.
But no be woman she be? Talk from now till tomorrow she will still fall for the trap. She will read it and it will pass one ear and come out through the other.
Leave her to make the mistake. That is how life goes on. She has to make her own mistakes. The circle continues.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Brunicekid(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
blackpanthar:

missimelda01 pls help...

bye
You nailed the punchline, I won't lie!!!
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
If you love and respect yourself, let this guy go . He is a player and you are not ready to be his next bushmeat. Except you want to chase him and frustrate yourself. This kind of 'situationship' most times, end in premium tears.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Ugulo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Try to find friendship in love. Or do you rather want him to lie like "my younger sister came from the village this evening for an interview tomorrow morning and she is going back tomorrow morning"? Calm down... I don't know you but i know you deserve to be love.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Excuses: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
You created this account Yesterday..to spread a fake story today..
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Supersage1: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
O ga ohh
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Carchoice:
It seems the OP not too fine, or she lacks the physical features men are after.

Such audacity to tell you to hold your visit because of another lady. grin
.you're wicked
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by stanliwise(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
@Dorcas23
The handwriting is clear on the wall, yet you still want some advice.

I behaved somewhat lackadaisical like this in the past and it’s really because I wasn’t interested. That’s just why the behavior. Trust me.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by stanliwise(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
fayded:
Ma nigga,d guy's doing well.
To be frank, ds was how I got my current gf. We were friends and I told her Dt I liked her, buhshe was dulling. So, me was catching fun sha.
Until she now approached me and said she also felt d same way, and we started dating and I ended all those other flings.
So, my dear, tell him how u feel. I'm sure he likes u. Buh seems like he's cute and has game. So,girls no Dey lack for Am.
Make a move, dear
worst advice ever
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Excuses: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Look at you confusion at its peak He is good looking,dresses well,intelligence!
What about his character and behaviour..you are just a cheap hope..

Philosophy: The first moments of strangers are characterised by pretense & impression especially Africans..

Don't go and face your future..be shaking in love..

LOVE IS A FAIRYTALE.FAIRYTALES NEVER HAVE HAPPY ENDING..

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by hikiki(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
run run and never look back...the guy go use you like towel. he knows u v falling for him and he knows his cute....him go just d use you kill conji
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dorcas23:
I've read every comment so far.

First of all I'm not cheap. All this while he has been the one telling me he loves me. I've never said I love you too in response. I've not even made any straight declaration of love. Like I said I've taken things slow. I've never even put myself in a position where he would have the opportunity to touch me.

He is my friend and he invited me to his place. Declining would have been impolite so I agreed. He said he wasn't expecting the female friend to visit and that he stylishly tried to discharge her but she didn't want to leave and he apologized to me.

Some people are saying I should use my brain. How am I not using my brain? I haven't made any decision I regret yet.
You are not cheap,yet you said you want to have sex with him already...you have not even started dating...What's the difference between you and the ones that rented shop ..I think you are less than everything cheap.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by backbone503(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
I feel if the guy truly loves you:
1. he'd have looked for a way to dismiss the girl without letting you know of her or the visit.
2. he'll allow you still visit (even with the girl around) him. This will be to show you that nothing dey sup between them.

However, guys do stupid things when in love. So don't conclude yet that he doesn't love you. Keep it cool on your side. So far, you're doing a good job.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by meobizy(f): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dating issues. Welcome to the mating game. Headaches are plentiful, but the act of sex feels too good.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by jamesbridget13(f): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Watch before you leap
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by weddingchannels: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
You will definitely be played, he is not a descent guy, stay away.
If you go after him, it's very obvious you are naive. Protect your body from illegal use. It's the temple of God. If you go on and say yes to such guys, regret knocks at your door.
Dorcas23:
There is this guy I just recently started talking to. He's very good looking and intelligent and dresses well. He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

The problem is that whenever I try to become vulnerable with him like texting him early in the morning to ask how his night was, he will ignore my texts for days and then call me out of the blue as if nothing happened. But other times he will call me multiple times and talk on the phone like we were dating.

Yesterday after ignoring my texts for over 24hrs he called me and said I should come over to his place. I've never been to his place before. I was already on my way when he called me to tell me that a lady visited him and she is spending the night at his place. He apologized and told me not to be offended. I acted all cool and told him some other time. He hasn't texted or called me since. I'm confused. I know we aren't dating but why would he even tell me this?
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Sniper101(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
After getting the call to come over, Aunty hurriedly dusted her kpekus and cleaned out the cobwebs that has been on it and in it...in anticipation of going over to receive the D!ck grin

NOW, Aunty is pained that someone else would be receiving the D!ck instead of her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Chydo63(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dorcas23:

after reading through I checked for your age, it's not there. I guess you're around 16+, don't worry you'll learn as you grow.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
She probably met the dude online,dude has been programming her pusssy but some how another better runs girl cum crash instead.Then the dude told her to pause first till maybe some other time.
Na Wetin she dey really blab about here?!
Abeg Who read and understand make e explain to me better wetin this babe dey try talk Abeg?! cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by 3kay945(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pick up the good advice here cos I personally don't have much to add.
However, if that guy is determined to eat you raw, he will. cos you're a prey already. There is limit to what advice can do when it comes to lust, infatuation or love.

Modified
Who knows, the dude might even be here reading comments. He will just re- strategies sharply. cool
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Acidosis(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Go and date him. Evaluate your relationship after 2 weeks.

Experience is the best teacher.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Haywhymido(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
She is a time waster, and the guy is woke. So, now he's wasting her time too. When she's ready she will pack her load and go. Even if she gives him cookie jar at this point, she will be a side chick and not a main chick anymore. She threw her chance out the window already.
The oil wey dey your head is too much. All your comments are precise and apt.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
you know the solution I will give you, go to youtube and search for a channel name Eunice Shalom and watch the video between her and her son. Trust me come back and say how you feel now
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Algold: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
The guy is married... Thank me later
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Meedu(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,dont fall for such simple trick to get you jealous,hes a player.Never show a guy you like him no matter how deep you have fallen,he will never respect you if you do that,he may accept you if you make any move but will never value you,you will become his sex thing,they value ladies they suffered to have,thats how they are weird,dont follow any advise coming from a guy here,they just want you to fall cheap for their fellow.I repeat,never ever make or show him signs that you have fallen in love with him,if he comes fine, but if he doesn't,my dear bury that feelings quickly and get busy.

How wrong you are. 11yrs ago a girl requested for my phone number and told me she loves me. Last week was our 10yr wedding anniversary with three beautiful kids. I will forever love and respect her for making the first move. She has earned that for live. So Don't generalise please.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.