Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (58697 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by showafrica(m): 2:39am On Aug 27, 2020
ItsTerah:

Hoeing phase... Note that U16s are coming up. By 2025, the physically attractive guy will divert attention to more fresher ones, you will feel used and tag all men as the same. By then, Mr nice guy might have married but if you are lucky he will then inherit the the scattered V and pay through his nose in the name of bride price. At this stage, you are the hot, fresh and young thats why the guys are dancing to your tone when u say, i dont want this, i want it this way.. I dont want friends with benefits, i want us to be ordinary friends... Guy men just dey watch you and patiently waiting when you will miss step,especially, the attractive guy. He knows from being just friends one day, you go visit and rain go fall.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by DedeNkem: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.

The first guy is a huge jerk for trying to rape you! Rapists are f*ucking scums! I'm glad you dumped his a*ss!

The one you're dating now may be a gentle man. Your only problem with him, is that he loves you but you're not in love with him yet. That's ok, people fall in love differently and at their own pace and time.

But you should not be afraid to fall for him or have sex with him if you feel he's a great guy for you. Don't wait until you marry before having sex because it's a very bad idea and it doesn't guarantee a happy marriage. Sexual compatibility is vital for a healthy marriage! If you like him enough to not wanna to lose him, have sex with him!

This other guy, who wants to bed you as soon as possible is the time of guy you must run away from! Lust is far different from love. Looks can be deceiving. Being sexually attracted to someone doesn't guarantee a true love or a good relationship. Unless you want "friends with benefits" which I wouldn't wish for my hater.

When a guy you're not intimate with, starts asking for your nude pics, RUN. He may use it to threaten and force you into his bed. Secondly he may just share the pics online whenever he wants to punish you. Never send a nude pic to anyone no matter how much you love them!

Having any sort of relationship with this guy, including "just friends", will be a huge mistake! These are why;

- He is only attracted to you sexually. Being friends with someone you know wants to f*uck you as fast as possible, when you don't want to, is a bad idea because it will lead to just that.

- You're sexually attracted to him. Being friends with someone you're obviously sexually attracted to, when you have a boyfriend, is a bad idea because you will definitely be tempted to f*uck him one day.

- Being "just friends" with this guy is like giving him hope that one day, just one day, he may get what he really wants. So if you want your build a lasting relationship with your present boyfriend, stay the hell away from this guy and cease all communications with him!

You are the only who knows what you want. A good long lasting relationship that may result into marriage or a lustful fling.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2020
Our Ability to give mature, objective advice when it comes to sexual matters has been corrupted by religion and false morality. Unfortunately many ain't even seeing d picture here, they simply type d first thing that comes to mind.

Virgin op, never settle for a man who does not ignite that passion in you no matter how good or loving he is. Abi y do you think the rate of infidelity has skyrocketed? People settle for people they do not have cravings for to fulfill societal obligations then go behind closed doors to have a taste of those who spark that desire in them like fvcking rabbits.

Don't b that person. You young, you a virgin, if d virginity doesn't mean much, keep the two. Two men in your life is simply okay, it's not like you engaged or married.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Jakama90(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2020
You are sexualy attracted to him but you don't have feelings for him? What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Makanaki127: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2020
Greensquard:

Dont mind that olosho of a girl..the h.oe has already started cheating on her poor simp boyfriend already na..what and y will a reasonable girl in a relationship be discussing sex with another man if no be olosho she be..God forbid badthing..God pls dont let us fall in love with oloshos like this mumu OP...na her simp bf i blame for agreeing to a no sex relationship cos for him eye another guy go disvirgin him olosho and him go continue to mumu..
Yes na she be anyhow gal, she no even no waytin she want self, that's how they Bleep about anyhow
Her pussy is just scratching her anyhow, olosho... I pray I don't come across a gal like her. Yeye gal, I just pity who soever that fall in love with u

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by joelala(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Hello young sis, men and sex are like bees and honey; i tell girls this every time, "IF YOU DONT WANT SEX, STAY AWAY FROM RELATIONSHIPS" its that simple! wait till you ready for sex and stop blackmailing men emotionally. "if you love me you will wait for me" why not give him if you love him as well?

ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get a lot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by joelala(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2020
i love you already for this post; we need many of you are around to change the mentality of these young folks.

SweetCunt97:
Our Ability to give mature, objective advice when it comes to sexual matters has been corrupted by religion and false morality. Unfortunately many ain't even seeing d picture here, they simply type d first thing that comes to mind.

Virgin op, never settle for a man who does not ignite that passion in you no matter how good or loving he is. Abi y do you think the rate of infidelity has skyrocketed? People settle for people they do not have cravings for to fulfill societal obligations then go behind closed doors to have a taste of those who spark that desire in them like fvcking rabbits.

Don't b that person. You young, you a virgin, if d virginity doesn't mean much, keep the two. Two men in your life is simply okay, it's not like you engaged or married.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by tomdon(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu

Shut up. Everyone has a right to their desires

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by itzmariam(f): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmm my dear a virgin don't feel and know all what you just explain,am surprised you know it,as a virgin,u mighty be feeling like that but don't know what the felling is,but am surprised you know all that without been told.If you can explain what is wrong with you then I think you know what to do,
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by itzmariam(f): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Jakama90:
You are sexualy attracted to him but you don't have feelings for him? What do you mean?
help me ask her well plz

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by luvyaself95(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2020
it is normal feel attracted to someone it girls ways
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Owodiran1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

whatever you won't eat, Don't even think of smelling it.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Bola146(f): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
tomdon:

Shut up. Everyone has a right to their desires
Ewu sad Mumu undecided
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Tonitoniton(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
ItsTerah:

U ladies are all the same, u see danger and start romancing with it and unguarded moments slip up and have a life time mark that cant be erased.

Let me tell u this, when u are sexually attracted to some and not having any feeling for him, that is a danger signal to run for ur life. It is a demonic influence. One thing is for sure, if that guy does any thing with u sexually
1 u will regret ur life
2 u will never have a stable relationship in life
3 u can never trust a man again
4 u may likely become an olosho
5etc

The reasons for that is that he is carrying an evil seed he want to implant in u to cause u more than I highlighted.

IF U ARE A LADY AND SOME TIMES GUYS TOO, AND PEOPLE HAS TRIED TO RAPE U, JUST KNOW U HAVE A SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS THAT U MUST DO EVERY THING TO SOLVE BEFORE STARTING ANY RELATIONSHIP. WORSE IS WHEN U ARE EVEN RAPED.

And when it happens the society will start blaming the culprit. the truth is they are demonic ally induced. It takes a matured mind and spiritually inclined person to flee from such.

Again. If u are into a relationship and some one comes for u and u tells the person that u are in a relationship. Yet, the person keep persisting. Just know for sure that the person
1 can not be trusted
2 he or she will still do the same to others after u enter relationship with them
3 those are relationship and home breakers
they from the devil
4 they are wicked
5 they are very unstable kind of people
6 they are led by emotion
7 they the selfish kind of people
8 and very weak people
erc.

young lady, stay with ur man and build a relationship and stop fooling urself
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by ubunja(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin She would end up fucking the guy she lust forgetting about trust. Ubunja your comment below came to mind.

hie bro.
When she said "I'm sexually attracted to him but I don't have feelings for him"...

That's a level of game most guys will struggle for years to internalise. How a woman can want your dick but not your love. It's crazy.

Thanks for the mention wordworld.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by nhurhetee(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
My Dear, go and work and stop all this nonsense.....
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Youngpo413: 3:08am On Aug 29, 2020
GreenKalada:

From your write-up I can deduce that you're still a teenager/early 20s(hoeing phase).. Don't worry you will soon understand what's up!
Epiphany phase loading...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Youngpo413: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
professore:
you are always making sense on this space, I have been noticing your comments...you 'seem' to have good moral value, I hope it is true. Keep it up my dear.
façade.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by lastchild: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Are you okay You need a strong deliverance by dear sister. Your village people are at work. If your boyfriend is a good man, what else are you looking for Think twice
don't you know that being good is different from sexual attractiveness
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Monday60655(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
franugo:

You were the one that originally asserted that the op was a fraud...I am merely pointing out to you that her situation is a common occurrence

Not fraud, I said he is one of those attention seekers through fabricated story. Which the guy is simply is, or are u pay partner?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by fattprince(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mitchsin:

Honestly
Mitchsin reply when you see this.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
ure just Hot...tell ur guy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by AlphaSoul: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
ItsTerah:

Kinks? grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by omolasho: 1:01pm On May 20, 2022
The Nice Guys get the girls, the Badd Guys get the cunt! Pillers if you gerit say I.

ItsTerah:

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Emma2Seconds: 1:11pm On May 20, 2022
Why Bf since your not
Ready for sex?? Give your life to Christ
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by pointblank247(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmmmmm if you start anything with that second guy , you may never recover from it. These are my reasons.

He knows your boy friend yet want to have you, it means he think you are stupid but the most dangerous part of it is that even if he marries you (which is impossible) he will never trust you.

If you must agree with a guy just because he is sexualy attractive, my sister you just invited the devil of prostitution into your life, because you will get wet everytime you meet another attractive guy، and attractive guys nodey finish.

Your main guy is a gentleman and respects your womanhood and personal decision .

Etc
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Kipaji: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2022
crazycrypto710:
grin All you ladies coming here to drag this young beautiful lady, una de do like say no be blood de run through your veins, I am sure most of you have multiple sex partners or worst ashes self. angry

That's what I was thinking. They are playing angels and innocent but may be doing worse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.