Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (58683 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Confused beings
This is why they keep on cheating

Because they can't get all the qualities in one niggarrr.

Timothy is sexually attractive....
But i love Kevin....
Very confused people...

Hey fvck face why you gotta use my name angry
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Adukwuj(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2020
ERICA SPIRIT
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.
kem kem
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by simpleseyi: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2020
One pusssy is about to be whipped mercilessly and then dumped in the gutter where it actually belongs. Yoruba Demons Association (YODA), kudos.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by darefams: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2020
I took time to read all comment here and i am feel so enlightened
You all have said well
I am going to come from a different angle. Guys, permit me to be a little bit spiritual about this. Thanks

The word 'I Love You" has really been bastardize honestly. What our parent see as love is different from what we see today. I think the level of moral degradation among the youth has eaten deep into our marrows.
Permit me to quote this man ' Love and Passion goes hand in hand' Joshua Selman, 2012. If someone tells you he/she loves you ( Emotionally), please be guided well to check if the person is passionate about you.

Secondly, in every relationship, whether boyfriend or girlfriend or just friendship, you have every right to leave or stay. The decision to stay or leave lies in your hands. You will definitely see someone who is presumably better than your current boyfriend, but your decision to stay with him/her is dependent on my first point , PASSION. Are you passionate enough to see your relationship through?
Our parent are still together today because many of them damn all odds and stick to themselves. I can clearly tell you that not many marriage today can survive the kind of issues our parent faced but they made a decision to remain in the marriage.

Why do we have so many divorce cases in the court today? Because those marriages were built on Infatuations and lust.

In conclusion my sister, i know your mind is already made up, Look before you leap. Not all that glitters is gold.
God bless you

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by sammyesx: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2020
The first is a mental connection and the second is a physical connection ( in erica's voice)
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by professore(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
God forbids I ever tell any guy I'm sexually attracted to him,not in this life, I will do house chores and increase my busy schedule to quench the yeye attraction.Those feelings don't last long,its how a guy treats and value you that matters most
abi this is my wife ni? Ladies are you learning from this intelligent lady here?

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by joseph1832(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Na toto dey scratch you. The grass is not always greener on the other side.
thought that was a saying, didn't know it's real. grin cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2020
success97:

Sexual attraction is important but can't keep a marriage for long. It's character or mental attraction that will keep it going and endure. Marriage no be sex nigga make u and ur wife fight fes or get issues grin. Sex no go cure am, he go just add more to the problem ni.

Mental attraction is key irrespective of friendship or marriage. Although sexual attraction may not be important in friendships.

You make sense buh that is if we are considering theories, pro creation necessitated marriages i.e sex is the bedrock.
Does the word "makeup" sex ring a bell, when couples av issues n they visit a consultant or therapist, communication is highly recommended tho! buh after all the talks naa makeup sex fit clear the errors like dstv 33022.
mental attraction is just a key bonus to any marriage, in nigeria most marriage are based on material & sexual attraction besides no marriage can survive on mental attraction only. so
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu

the most sensible reply ever on nairaland, and it comes from a girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by chatinent: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
I reserve my comment.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Liposure: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Na toto dey scratch you. The grass is not always greener on the other side.
are you sure she hasn't grazed the grass
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by LuLiGang(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Another version of Erica
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2020
THE ERA OF WHORES
EASY VIRTUES EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Pearly255(f): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2020
It is well my sister

Biko set your boyfriend free
And go date the one you’re sexually attracted to.
Stop giving us bad names

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Slurity(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE NOT OK. IF YOU WANT TO CALL YOURSELF TO ORDER. TELL YOUR GUY TO HAVE THE SEX WITH YOU AND SEE YOUR SEXUAL INTEREST SHIFT TO HIM
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Eileene:

Principle or no principle,if you make friends with him the inevitable is going to happen better wear your slippers and run.He is even asking you for nude that should have been a huge red flag but no you are sexually blinded.
Just know this the moment you sex him his attraction for you will begin to die but yours will only increase at the end of the day you will be the one chasing him.Sex is not everything,relationship is about commitment and not flimsy feelings.There will always be someone hotter than your partner.

so there will never be a guy more intelligent or witty than your partner grin grin so you want a partner you can talk from 8am to 12am .. buh wen he decides to touch ... she swerves, if only you knw how its hurt to be in such position, not to be desired beyond talks n talks, babe dial call center abeg grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Lastmankc(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Your Toto will be paralyzed very soon
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Ishilove: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
joseph1832:
thought that was a saying, didn't know it's real. grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I am honestly just considering Baby Mama these days.

I am honestly tired of all these love stories

Confused Ladies everywhere.

What have the vagina people done to you? cheesy

This one gbenutan o
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
flee flee flee from him,you made a great mistake for telling him your sexual attraction to him,never do such again kos everything in his head now is how to have sex with you,he likes the fact that you have a boyfriend and also likes the fact that he will just be getting sex from you while your boyfriend keeps doing the loving.Please cut him off completely or simply tell him you lost the attraction as you don't get attracted to people for long.Flee Now else you become his sex thing.My dear i beg you to fleeeee don't let yourself down.God bless you
how old are you Rozz?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by abbiboy: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu

Bola take it easy on her,she just a young n naive girl inbtw u think n talk like her once upon a time.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by farem: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Defiled and polluted virgins everywhere!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Goldenfinger: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
anslem04:

what most of you don't know is bad boys make great husband & father even than the so called good guyz ... nobody can change a bad boy buh when a bad boy falls in love n decides to change ... only women av words to describe it.
TeddyA, teebillz comes to mind, why do you think women put more of there time into converting a bad boy grin
.but knw dat karma is really crazy.in my mum voice 'e nor dey lost,ntin u do 4 dis life wen dey lost e must come back 2 u'.bt let me ask,what is your own definition of bad boy?bcus my own is knwing how to fvck well well makes u bad boi,not breaking pple hearts putin dem in emotional trauma/depression.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Eddygre8(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Define what you want
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Iamgrey5(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
0KNM:
What have the vagina people done to you? cheesy
This one gbenutan o
Lol
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by SawD007: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
How can u started dating someone that you don't fall in love with but still remain good friends?
This is Love Heist

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I just dey pity guys into relationship honestly

Whenever I see some guys saying spend on your boo so she'll appreciate you the more.... Spoil your boo ... I feel like giving them a factory Resetting slap

Lmaoooooo!!!!

U made my day with this bro
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Skmoda360(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bola146:
Wa shere eyan mi.....I don't pray to meet this kinda woman.....rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nezzjnr: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!!

U made my day with this bro
Baba Lumi cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's the situation with some boys now oo cheesy

Once you Criticize them

They'll ask you if you were brought up in a good manner cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Asuito7(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.
Before I say something can you give me a mental picture of the three of you(if possible the real picture of you three)

Thereafter can you give me the moral picture of the two guys to know who is better?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.