Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (58631 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by genii96(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Friends with someone that wants to sleep with you? How would you feel if your bf is friends with a girl that keeps trying to seduce him?

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Sixfit: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Erica of BBN comes to mind.

Contact me for your strong Nord VPN 3 years login.I'm selling at a very cheap price

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by alizma: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.
Considering that you are still a Virgin, it is normal for some to feel the way you are feeling now. Going by your post, I will say few things and leave you to decide.
1. You boyfriend loves you more than the new guy
2. No serious boyfriend will ask a lady with whom they have not seen each others unclothedness to send her nude pix. It is an insult on the lady and it is a way of giving himself an edge over the lady
3. You and the new guy are both leaving in a world of fantancy
4. The fact that your boyfriend has not discussed about his kink with you maybe because he knows your virginity status therefore trying not to expose you beyond what he thought you know.
5. It is better to lose your virginity to someone who value you than to lose it to some who sees nothing in what you have to offer because years later even if you path ways, the one who value you will always treat you specially whenever your paths cross but the other person will always look at you and see himself as a conqueror before you.
6. Many ladies with series of heart breaks will not need all these to choose right therefore, don't subject yourself to learning the right thing the hard way.
Finally, a world is enough for the wise
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Kaymaxine(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Onocho

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Mayalaya1: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.

I don't know why ladies will always have to behave like fools, especially when they see all this flashy things... It's saddening...

Girls will have for themselves guys who truly love, cherish, adore them and they will just blow it away just like that...

I don't know why they keep looking for what they didn't lost all around... It can be so saddening I swear... At the end all will end in premium tears because they will end up being disappointed...

With the way things are I may end up not marrying because I can't allow disappointment from any girl...

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Austineva(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
shut up
e be like say u love that fine boy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by jojothaiv(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
OP, biko use your original moniker, nothing dey surprise Nairalanders for Seun's hand again...

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by VisibleDreamz: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
ethicallyright:
Do not let anyone blackmail you for being a promiscuous young woman. That is the trend and is celebrated by thousands of Erica's fans across Nigeria. At least, you have your hymen intact and your vagina sealed for Commissioning . Many , if not 85% lost theirs to men without purpose and ambition. 1% were deflowered by rapists and 13.999% by healthy cucumbers ,after a thorough self-service exercise got out of control. It is a rare feat to be in the almost non-existent 0.1% class these days.

If you have ever seen a female dog or goat sex starved then you'll understand that nature created women to be inordinate sex cravers. A research conducted by my humble self revealed that 96% of women aged 16 -35 are not satisfied with their sexual relationships.

The only solution to your problem is difficult. I wouldn't even admonish my sister to take such advice. It is what makes the 21st century lady's body itch at the sight of a tall bearded man , Italian Fashion, Swiss watch or German Car. The antidote to your misery and indecision is circumcision , otherwise called , Female Genital Mutilation in the Feminists parlance.

In life you will always find someone aesthetically superior to your current partner . The choice to prove your discipline or indiscipline rests on your shoulders.

shocked
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by AsawanaDgreat: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Did I hear her say she is a virgin. Ashi
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Monday60655(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
What kind of confused human being are you, if not that your story is just fabricated.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by fairheart(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

My dear, the bold sentence above is what makes some Nigerian ladies "Olosho", as they're so-called.
What is the difference between sexually attracted to a guy and having feelings for him? Are these two different thing like East and West? This is the first time I'm reading this. What is the difference between feelings and sexual attraction? If you don't know that sexual attraction to a man is an embedded part of having feelings for the same man, then how are you even going to know the right man for yourself? You don't sound like an enlightened young woman to me!! You need to look around you for women of substance and deep life experience and pick one as a mentor and role model. It appears you lack one right now. sad

Anyway, this is my advice for you:

1, You are naive and haven't experimented with self-control. You need to be very careful as keeping the guy who you said is physically appealing is going to cause you more trouble than you can handle. Guys like this damage ladies and I promise when he's done, he would have taken you out of your innocent and bright world to a dark world, where there's a likelihood to be lost forever. You'll become a sex machine, lose your original boyfriend and you'll be emotionally damaged (this is when a woman is unable to bond with just a partner; you find moving to the next guy for the sexual experiment a necessity to sustain your imbalanced sexual emotions). Stay away from him.

2, How do you want to live your life? Starting off like this will cost you more than you can pay for. As a young woman, humanity is calling you to stand for something, as a good force. If you are craving sex, give it to your original boyfriend and let him know you are here to stay. Develop reasons to love him. Good men are increasingly becoming scarce. By good men, I mean guys/men who are truly into their women and would stick to her no matter what. Most guys these days are fuvk boys, sleep with you, gift you with temporary things, and dump you like a rag. Is that what you want? Stay with one man and make bettering your life a priority. Whoring will damage the stable and beautiful emotional potentials still locked within you for your future husband.

3, Learn contentment. Most ladies these days are not contented. You guys have failed to emulate your mothers, who settle down and love your fathers wholeheartedly. Develop contentment. If your boyfriend doesn't have six-packs and you want him to because it appeals to you, then tell him to hit the gym. One of the reasons guys hit the gym is because they want to look appealing to a potential babe; I am doing it myself in addition to the health benefit. What do you like about the guy you are sexually attracted to? His beard? or na because he appears to have money? Encourage in the guy that truly loves you the qualities you admire in other guys you're sexually drawn to. Be content, or let go of this guy who has committed himself to you. Free him and don't suffer his heart.

4, Be different. At the end of the day, you'd choose between whoring and becoming a sex object that every sexually appealing guy you see can get laid OR become a woman of substance, education, virtuous, intelligence, mannered, and headed towards a life of honour and respect her children would be proud of years ahead. Which do you prefer?

5, Say NO to Oloshonism!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by temi1290: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Before I say anything,I need to first of all confirm that you are truly a virgin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by franugo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

I don't know why seunmomoh my Chelsea crush comes to mind...

@itsTerah, YOLO. Enjoy your life babe, don't be too anal. Do whatever and whoever you desire..
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Kingof2nations(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

spirit of loss don enter U
go nd pray nd ask God for guidance
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by franugo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Monday60655:
What kind of confused human being are you, if not that your story is just fabricated.

What's fabricated here Story seems entirely plausible. Definitely has happened to most guys if not all. Don't be a hypocrite pls
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Caprison(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Las las it ll all ends in tears

My 2cent
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Creeza(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lol. grin today I'm just having cruise on nairaland i swear. I think i even know this itsTerah of a girl. she qualifies for three girls i know in real life, all 20, claim to be virgins and have a boyfriend yen yen yen. lol but attracted to someone else.

Personally, i have ethics but pity a potential hoe? That i cant.
Only my mother and daughters deserve my sympathy tbh. My sons and grandsons will do the same and the cycle continues.

but my wife and sisters? nah! LAI LAI!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Olichoke: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
How do you think a man asking for your nude pictures is genuine and right for you?. Kindly stick to your first guy who is not after your body but respects your core values. One of my greatest joy in life is that I married my wife as a Virgin. Talk to your body to be calm. It works. You're suffering infatuation.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Slimsly100(f): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu

.......abasha grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Mitchsin(f): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu
Honestly
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Gee64: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Since you are of age, you need servicing otherwise your 'engine' go knock

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by VirginSearcher(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

If you are sure u are a virgin better don't waste that virginity on guys that will not marry u.. u will still be the one to regret.. remember its difficult to find a virgin in the country so be wise

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by 300wayne: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
for the first time i like your comment....lol
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Confused beings
This is why they keep on cheating

Because they can't get all the qualities in one niggarrr.

Timothy is sexually attractive....
But i love Kevin....
Very confused people...

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by sisisioge: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wow! You like the proverbial boy who isn't afraid to talk dirty, right? I understand...but why can't regular boys be bad occasionally too sef grin.

Biko keep your cookies and stay away from this dude....he will just sccrew you and move on as usual...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by drizzledav: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
athaboi:
Na f**ck dey hungry you

Well…… I'll go straight to the point, you're beautiful and I'll like to get to know you better�
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Monday60655(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
franugo:

What's fabricated here Story seems entirely plausible. Definitely has happened to most guys if not all. Don't be a hypocrite pls

You're entitled to your opinion. In your assertion, it has happened to many guys ryt. Do you know if I have come in contact of many who fabricated stories simply to seek attention.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by eteba(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Now ok, the summary of all the presentations we`v had "for and against" is that you virgenne have been released by us to "go n get laid in peace".........shuo, price of beans have even increased sef!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Monday60655(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
franugo:

You're entitled to your opinion. In your assertion, it has happened to many guys. Do you know if I have come in contact of many who fabricated stories simply to seek attention.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Timagex(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
God forbids I ever tell any guy I'm sexually attracted to him,not in this life, I will do house chores and increase my busy schedule to quench the yeye attraction.Those feelings don't last long,its how a guy treats and value you that matters most
. grin grin cheesy hmmmm.... you have sense. cool

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by xrisdgreat(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin grin
Bola146:
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Lankaline(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.