Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (58554 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by MajesticKris: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Girls too ...

I have them in my Estate, it's common Here in LAGOS so long you have the looks and sawg to go for it...

You know what cheesy cheesy

SOME PAY IN DOLLARS...

Zzor:
yet it's you guys that scout around looking for what and who to knack,dont deceive yourself

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Karleb(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Physically attracted to one, sexually attracted to another. Won't have sexx with one or another but won't stop borthering Nairaland about her actions and inactions.

OP! You are a simp! angry

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by ItsTerah(f): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2020
Kimcutie:
Friends with benefits is the best bet for you. grin

I already told him I won't do friends with benefits.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.
hmmmm.. then follow your heart and be with the better guy for you
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Goldenfinger: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Bfor u do ur nonsense break up wit ur bf,dnt breke d poor boy heart.jst tell him u have FALLEN OUT OF LOVE for him....bt y do girls fall 4 bad boys?dat nigga afta sex will jst count u as anoda score and u are even virgin self,no wonda d pestering.focus on sumtin more important d prick nor dey run,b wise and b blessed.

12 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by BigJoe19: 12:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Fvck anyone you want to fvck, una no get brain before sef undecided

23 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by cooooooks(m): 1:49am On Aug 26, 2020
1. Do not date out of pity, break up with the guy that you "just had to say yes to but do not love"

2. Sexual attraction is good for sex but not necessarily for relationships.

3. Stay safe, use protection and sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Another Hoe Laments grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by chocboi78(m): 2:37am On Aug 26, 2020
val4sure:
From your story, I know the second guy is hot, financial stable and has a nice ride and lovely apartment, that's why your body is doing your kpish kpish. You are lusting over the nigga and he will soon pop your cherry. Anyway it's not my business who you are lusting over because that is how an average Nigerian lady react when they see a well to do guy that is a more better option than their boyfriend.

But that wont be fair to your poor boyfriend, the young man deserve better because you ain't loyal, even in marriage your nipples will grow harder for the next mr charmer. So breakup with him today and embrace your new fantasy.
simple and clear

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Ategberoson(m): 2:44am On Aug 26, 2020
when you reach 35yrs you will ask this question at Shiloh or redeemed camp

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by chocboi78(m): 2:45am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

I already told him I won't do friends with benefits.
so what do u want then? should we melt him and ur boyfriend and mould them into one person?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Judybash93(m): 4:28am On Aug 26, 2020
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Odion2016(m): 5:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Meet itsterah,,,the first lady to ever have a boyfriend and be attracted to someone else..

13 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Jack005(m): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2020
I wish I know your boyfriend, the young man deserves better!

12 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by femi4: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.
You can't eat your cake and have it. You have no business with relationship for now, you need to work on yourself to attain some level of maturity before going into any relationship

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by gulfer: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2020
How possible, a virgin having KINKS shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by ItsTerah(f): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2020
gulfer:
How possible, a virgin having KINKS shocked shocked shocked shocked

I've have kinks yes. They are sexual fantasies that I haven't explored yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by ItsTerah(f): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Judybash93:
How old are you?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

You will not die if u give in to him just once n besides u both feel each other.. why punish urself in this short life. You don't even feel ur so called boyfriend why not get freaky with someone u vibe with? Bring ur fantasies alive for once kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by gulfer: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

I've have kinks yes. They are sexual fantasies that I haven't explored yet.
You must be one hell of a masturbation freak and an adult film addict to have kinks as a virgin.......... angry angry angry angry

20 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

I thought as much, why don't you face your studies first smh.

7 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Olosho
ItsTerah:

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Makanaki127: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2020
I pray I don't come across a stupid gal like u, am sure u will also come up with this kind of story wen u get married too, u will also come seeking for advice, gals Dat don't no what dey want, once u have been disvirgin u will be fucking anyhow, because u have a confuse state of mind

15 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

grin She would end up fucking the guy she lust forgetting about trust. Ubunja your comment below came to mind.

ubunja:
that is why Men must only deal with women who like lust them. If you don't make a woman's pussy wet just don't bother with her. If a woman's vagina doesn't tingle when she sees you, you're wasting your time.

If a woman finds you a turn on, she'll fvckk you now. Nevermind she's married or you're ugly. Most men have never seen their GF and wife's Lust side. Because they don't turn their wives on since women date and marry for money not sex. Women don't marry men who turn them on. They marry men who can provide. And I'll say about 90% of men in relationships don't know what their women look like when in Lust. And they'll never know. Because the women don't Lust these men. Men marry women they Lust over. But women CHEAT WITH men they Lust over.

Many guys have seen a woman talk to a great guy and she gets tongue-tied, and struggles to breathe and coughs a little. She's overwhelmed by the man. And only if the men knew what is happening between her legs!! That pussy is pulsating like a living breathing thing. When a woman feels this way, for a stranger, it won't matter he's a stranger, or she's married etc, she'll fvckk him. NOW. And chances are she'll fvckk him raw. Women in lust have 0% self control and 0% reasoning.

And tomorrow she will say, "I don't know what came over me!"

The Lust of women need to be studied more and watched out for.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by betexplorer901: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

I see a potential olosho in u,go explore ur fantasy to hell with ur virginity every girl were once a virgin

9 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Useless life in the name of maturity... Allow them dey deceieve you
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by gameboy727(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2020
OP, is your boyfriend in the same state with you?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by viceddy95(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Aunty calm down and do what's on your mind,,you are in your hoeing period in other words you be ashawo cool cool...

9 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by ItsTerah(f): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2020
gameboy727:
OP, is your boyfriend in the same state with you?

Yes.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by gameboy727(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

Yes.
Okay. Why don't you discuss those sexual fantasies with your boyfriend. Make him see those are the things you'd love to do when you finally decide to have sex. Perhaps, that sexual attraction can shift from your friend (who may just be after your coochie sef, no one knows) to the one you love.

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Duru009(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2020
You sound so naive and young but so confused. You don't even know what you want self.....

Hope your likes will stay in Marriage or True relationship when the time comes.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.