Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (58693 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by jasman1: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Wow!! A good definition of a knucklehead. Some unlucky dude will end up with this born cheater. She’s a trash, not worth it

9 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by jericco1(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2020
I have read something like this before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Ofemmanu1: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2020
Naso Ashawo dey start.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2020
Plsssssssss its just 9:54am.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by yesloaded: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.

Looking at it, you are under 20years

Face your academics or trade

You are still too young for this nonsense

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by CheGuevara101(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.

Women and Confusion are like bread and butter

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Dagger111(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2020
What do u mean by sexually attracted to someone else?? Are u okay? This life don turn to something else o Oluwa.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2020
you know what search for Eunice Shalom channel on youtube and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

I have just one advise for you - do NOT ever send your nude pics to anyone no matter what!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Dpsychologist: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Guys this is a lesson for you to learn.
There is a difference between a girl been mentally attracted to you(she will agree to date you but no sex) and she been sexually attracted to you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Taiwoa990: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Caniva01: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2020
no hassles, majority of us withdraw cash from other bank's ATM machines other than our own banks' ATM.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2020
Girls r wicked sha, u r dating someone but sexually attracted to another, i pity d guy u r dating sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Rosella25(f): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2020
grin grin
athaboi:
Na f**ck dey hungry you

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Wisejohnson47(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

Hmm, one does not put his hand on fire and expect it to be cool

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Perfecttouchade: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Olorum mo ma saanu
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by robosky02(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2020
You. Hmmmmm
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Iamgrey5(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2020
I am honestly just considering Baby Mama these days.

I am honestly tired of all these love stories

Confused Ladies everywhere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

It's only fair to let the first guy know how messed up you are, up in your head.

When wise men refuse to do 'love' it's the same mentally fùcked up feminist parade that goes up in arms to condemn them *spits on conventional relationships*

7 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Perfecttouchade: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Olorun mo ma saanu ..ile aye yi ti wa daadakuda o

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Flickzvill(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2020
ethicallyright:
Do not let anyone blackmail you for being a promiscuous young woman. That is the trend and is celebrated by thousands of Erica's fans across Nigeria. At least, you have your hymen intact and your vagina sealed for Commissioning . Many , if not 85% lost theirs to men without purpose and ambition. 1% were deflowered by rapists and 13.999% by healthy cucumbers ,after a thorough self-service exercise got out of control. It is a rare feat to be in the almost non-existent 0.1% class these days.

If you have ever seen a female dog or goat sex starved then you'll understand that nature created women to be inordinate sex cravers. A research conducted by my humble self revealed that 96% of women aged 16 -35 are not satisfied with their sexual relationships.

The only solution to your problem is difficult. I wouldn't even admonish my sister to take such advice. It is what makes the 21st century lady's body itch at the sight of a tall bearded man , Italian Fashion, Swiss watch or German Car. The antidote to your misery and indecision is circumcision , otherwise called , Female Genital Mutilation in the Feminists parlance.

In life you will always find someone aesthetically superior to your current partner . The choice to prove your discipline or indiscipline rests on your shoulders.

brooo you should write a book.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Xpress24(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu
she is not even ashame of saying it,i pity the new generation mothers/fathers.no more virtues

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by cray91(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2020
no such thing as friendship. there's no play dog is playing with lion. you both will end up shagging eachother mark my word

About the feelings you said you tried to bury. tueerrr! you bury nothing. until you both Bleep eachother very well you can not get away from it! listen to yourself. he is physically attractive!!

Are you sure you are telling the whole truth about being physically attractive or you meant to say he is walletically attractive

if you insist on not wanting to end friendship i guess there is something you are looking for or looking to gain from him if not finally get down with him in the bed or maybe you wanna chop from his money

I rest my case!
ItsTerah:

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by obyrich(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2020
'I am sexually attracted to him, but I don't have feelings for him '. This is the height of confusion. Sign of potential olosho. The guy will prik you and you will go back to your bf claiming you were raped. We know where it will lead to.

10 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Strika22(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2020
From your write up, it’s obvious you don’t know what you want.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by biggy26: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

I can see you like playing with fire. You will soon break your own heart. Be focused!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2020
Must you be sexually attracted to your boyfriend?
Is he your husband?. Stop talking of sex with regards to anyone you are not married to. Has that boyfriend as much as proposed?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by gbolswag(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2020
That's your own personal problem......in this hard times I don't even know what to say
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Okuda(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

you women fail to understand that giving a guy sex because you think you trust him would actually be the person that would let you down finally. you seem very very young and its obvious you have a long way yo go in the relationship and dating world. Give who you want what you want because you want it to fulfil a certain desire and not becasue you want to see someome who wont break your heart. nobody be Jesus. your heart must be broken.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by knowhowk: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Be Careful how you handle your emotions and feelings ,Don't allow it to affect your life .Anyone having the problem of Staphylococus aureus . Experience counts .www.gardennaturalhealth.com WhatsApp 08100459321
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2020
ethicallyright:
Do not let anyone blackmail you for being a promiscuous young woman. That is the trend and is celebrated by thousands of Erica's fans across Nigeria. At least, you have your hymen intact and your vagina sealed for Commissioning . Many , if not 85% lost theirs to men without purpose and ambition. 1% were deflowered by rapists and 13.999% by healthy cucumbers ,after a thorough self-service exercise got out of control. It is a rare feat to be in the almost non-existent 0.1% class these days.

If you have ever seen a female dog or goat sex starved then you'll understand that nature created women to be inordinate sex cravers. A research conducted by my humble self revealed that 96% of women aged 16 -35 are not satisfied with their sexual relationships.

The only solution to your problem is difficult. I wouldn't even admonish my sister to take such advice. It is what makes the 21st century lady's body itch at the sight of a tall bearded man , Italian Fashion, Swiss watch or German Car. The antidote to your misery and indecision is circumcision , otherwise called , Female Genital Mutilation in the Feminists parlance.

In life you will always find someone aesthetically superior to your current partner . The choice to prove your discipline or indiscipline rests on your shoulders.

You have a good mastery of the English language grin. I enjoyed reading your comment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.