Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (60255 Views)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / New Updates About The Man That Rolled On Owerri Mud Over Marriage Proposal / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Ytea(f): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2020
He's mad and he should be rejected on earth and in heaven.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Taiwojon(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2020
ah!!!!!

mumuric.
please youth should stop all this rubbish.

must you knee to a girl, someone that you should be her head

simp everywhere
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Awwall:

Chai. But na you truth you talk cheesy
I've got time for the f00l.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Profadvocate: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Our men are becoming stupid by the day

I cant do this o
For watin

This is madness not love

He is embarrassing the lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by pius4luv(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2020
~BITCOIN in Large Quantity
~GIFT CARD Needed too

COME IN TO SELL YOUR GIFT CARD, BITCOIN Instant Payment is Guaranteed!!!

WhatsApp me: 08103.691.829[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by addictiv(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2020
It seems like special package is at work here cos I don't understand
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Buhhaaaaahhhaaaaaahhhaaaahah, the wogly guy wan marry fair fine lady by force to eep him generation cheesy.

Totalistic idiot, he wants to force her hand in public. Can u imagine
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by gift4urlovedone: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Welcome to DeeJeeZee shipping Service* Live Admin Center
Sells �������we send✈️ gift to client ️�
Necklace,dresses, shoe, Flowers, Bags, Dresses, ring set, under wears, Jeans,Shoe
Bags., blouse, bodycon, night wears. Etc.

Everything is possible
@affordableprice
Click d link to connect.

http:///+2348038785090

Seen by Deejeezee Ayodeji Iamdeejeezee at 2:24 AM
Aa
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by perdollar(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2020
I wish I was there, I would av wasted ds idiot of a man. real men r fighting and dying for d actualization of Biafra this one is doing failed proposal.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by jaxxy(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Idiots everywhere. embarassed undecided grin
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Naijaarchive(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Any reasonable lady will say no because it seems he is mentally unfit to be a husband
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by JeeFox: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Truely truely, this thing called love makes a person do crazy things. And after rolling on the mud, he still got rejected. Chai my brother sorry... Las Las you go dey alright
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Jabioro: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2020
I thought I had seen the fool,God told me I am yet to see the most "beautiful" fools..the guy is an ugliest fool of the genetic generation to come..
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Mistakemaker: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Awwall:

Who is changing moniker? I have a duty to reset your brain on this forum. Na me and you cheesy
Unfortunately I'm not jobless like u
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by simpleseyi: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2020
waledeji:
No surprise here, Pigs usually rolls on the mud na

You can't make heaven. I just cancelled your name from the Book, or don't you know I am the one writing the names of noise makers in heaven?

But you are not wrong you know, PIGS will always be PIGS expecially flat headed PIGS. Leave this guy, don't drag me along in your sins.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Mistakemaker: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
LOL.. grin
We will buy your village and rent it out to you..
That's how we roll.. cheesy
Like I said.. Buy up your erosion ravaged lands first
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by kiddkash(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2020
God don shame this wan
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by AmazingELixir: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2020
grin

The skeletal remains of diswan's ancestors will be turning in their graves.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by shaw2(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Some people fool paaaa
Pete said something against this people talked shit.
The man in me will never allow me to kneel before any woman.
If I want to marry I better go and see her parents.
She should say the no before her parents not in public area
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by DoubleEngine007: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2020
This one no follow for man.. He is a fool.. The lady did well. I can't even allow my enemy marry a fool like him.. God forbid
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Tonitoniton(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2020
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:
Man rolling on Owerri mud water to propose to a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRwiVhbGVQ

Yea, the men of this generation are gradually losing their place as the head. What a shame! what a charade!

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Bossvibe: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2020
The camera woman self made me laugh
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Hmm...nawa ooooohhh....are u sure the man is mentally stable??
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by LaReinaa(f): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Why won’t she turn him down

So she should marry a sick man in the name of love grin

#saynotopublicproposal grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by macaranta(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Wow what sort of embarrassment is this?
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Ayubaossy(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Too much love ♥️. Ya love for me is too much oo. Mercy chinwo don sing the song.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by 12345baba(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Albino pus*y dey sweet! I understand the guy
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by SOJOSEPH(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2020
that is good。 useless man
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by PELLZ10: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2020
He’s a Mumu Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.