Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (60248 Views)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / New Updates About The Man That Rolled On Owerri Mud Over Marriage Proposal / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by OmoCeleNiMi(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Indeed many are mad...smh
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by onyxo76(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2020
i think there is more than meets the eye here, except if this that special package ladies use these days to control men
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Anyiamaka: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Once an Idiot, always an Idiot. This man shouldn't be addressed as Mr...he is a specimen that should be kept to study foolishness. I'm sure if his father gets to see this, he wont attend his wedding even on Zoom or Skype.

What "will you marry me"will do in Igboland is still pregnant and yet nursing a baby.

Originally, a man tell a girl I want to marry you. Go and tell you papa that I am coming with my people to ask for your hand in marriage. Life was better then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Skynet45:
Fool angry
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Lol.. Anambra that is even more of igala??
Small children sef
Haters will hate..
Whether we are Igala or Bini...
Your hatred and envy is like water on a stone..
We will always be the Star of Igboland..
All you can do is to expose your frustrations on our shine.. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Mistakemaker: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Awwall:

The origin of igbo is Anambra
Lol.. Keep deceiving yourself.. There is nothing like igbo.. Dey your dey
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by MrJibana: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Them don give this one something chop! This is not ordinary jare ...she person sef em dey mumu for �...Simp!
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:
Man rolling on Owerri mud water to propose to a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRwiVhbGVQ
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Mistakemaker: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Haters will hate..
Whether we are Igala or Bini...
Your hatred and envy is like water on a stone..
We will always be the Star of Igboland..
All you can do is to expose your frustrations on our shine.. grin
Well, there is nothing to envy about anambra.. Except an Abnormal person that likes backwardness
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Skmoda360(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Big simp
This one is Simperzee.... grin grin rolling on the mud for vagina people....olorunmaje shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by GalPissetzky: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2020
how do i send that girl 100k and how do i meet up with this guy to beat the hell out of him.
i just want to ask u idiots, so if you propose inside your room, will the marriage not work?
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by alphaNomega: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Na dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by jimmynauty: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Skynet45:
Fool angry

i will do anything for you song no work for tbe dude
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Well, there is nothing to envy about anambra.. Except an Abnormal person that likes backwardness
Nothing to hate and you are dragging Anambra into an issue that we have no business with?
Don't worry,we will soon buy up your village.. shocked
Go and tell your Mumu brother to stop rolling in the mud..

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Oizee(f): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Once an Idiot, always an Idiot. This man shouldn't be addressed as Mr...he is a specimen that should be kept to study foolishness. I'm sure if his father gets to see this, he wont attend his wedding even on Zoom or Skype.
lol

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by RPG2020(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Happy marriage life � in advance ❣️
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Airbed: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Bad proposal
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Mistakemaker: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Nothing to hate and you are dragging Anambra into an issue that we have no business with?
Don't worry we will soon buy up your village.. shocked
Go and tell your Mumu brother to stop rolling in the mud..
Buy up your useless erosions in your land first
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Mistakemaker: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Awwall:

He is correct. Besides that, 2/3rd of Imolites are living in Anambra where they are seeking greener pasture but there is no single Anambran living anywhere near your Imo state. Imo state is a cursed backward shithole state.
Keep exchanging moniker.. I have given u work to keep ranting
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Buy up your useless erosions in your land first
LOL.. grin
We will buy your village and rent it out to you..
That's how we roll.. cheesy
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by pius4luv(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2020
how i wish i'm the guy friend,i will give him a dirty slap immediately lady that has so many boy friend that she has shared her puna for so many guys, you want to die on top of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Werey from owerri

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Badonasty(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2020
I’ll keep calling this proposal of a thing madness...why can’t you propose in your room, rather than embarrass yourself and your whole generation

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by BENEAMATA: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2020
The headline just above this one on frontpage . Bring the feaces eating g boy to propose to this lady now , he'll be halfway on his knees and hanty'll be like " no honey , you don't have to do that , i accept " . Person wey dey chop poo oh !
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Akfrenzy(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2020
effects of watching too much zeeworld
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by pfadom: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Is this a symptom or clear demonstration of madness among the male folks?

What could happen should the woman choose to opt for divorce after marriage? Suicide, I suspect.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by BENEAMATA: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2020
zimdante:
Werey from owereeyyyi
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Wantedmiller: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Xisnin:
Expect more of these proposal videos as other bloggers catch up to the trick.
They are staged to make money on YouTube.

Only headline is enough for me.

I can't even open my YouTube because of that shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.