Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (60247 Views)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / New Updates About The Man That Rolled On Owerri Mud Over Marriage Proposal / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by daddytime(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2020
What a son.

Instead of me to born this kind ozwor make I jejely born hybrid of Buhari, Tinubu, FFK, and Reno grin

One thing is given though, that girl don trade-off her freedom.

Her life ain't safe no more.

This kind guy go do the unthinkable because of this level of humiliation.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by AfonjaConehead: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Skynet45:
ivartheMENTAL ivartheboneless(
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Kemimarch16(f): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Don't propose outside they won't listen,look at how he disgraced himself now
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by fcisca: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2020
No girl will say ‘yes’ to a pig. Besides Owerri women are too sophisticated for all these ROFL like a pig or Ikenegbu Layout proposals undecided cool grin
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:
Man rolling on Owerri mud water to propose to a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRwiVhbGVQ
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2020
Dey said it acting
If not bro you need hustle oh
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Brushstrokes20: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2020
Top notch lunacy!
Dude is a yaba left escapee.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by martineverest(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Xisnin:
Expect more of this proposal videos as other bloggers catch up to the trick.
They are staged to make money on YouTube.
u said it all
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Saig: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Once an Idiot, always an Idiot. This man shouldn't be addressed as Mr...he is a specimen that should be kept to study foolishness. I'm sure if his father gets to see this, he wont attend his wedding even on Zoom or Skype.

Lolllll

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2020
asha9:
Okoroawusa cursed Imolites with iberiberism. It is very hard to find a sane person from Imo state

Lol

Supreme court really finished Imo state.

Let him head to supreme court to get a redress

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by martineverest(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Mowsid:
He's damn stupid what a simp, going against the rule of patriarchy. Love dea make people mumu most times.

Shey she accept your request ni?
don't fall for bloggers tricks..it's premeditated

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Btaipei(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Some girls are possessed,i have been there,the girl i kneel down begging at Rumuola Bus Stop in Ph in 2010 Uptill now she is not married, where as i have stopped making babies after 4kids.The worst is that she call me from time to time for help

2 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Mowsid(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2020
martineverest:
don't fall for bloggers tricks..it's premeditated

Truly but it do happen
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2020
AmuDimpka:
I never know that we still have idiots as men. ..you can't see such guys in Douglas,Royce or MCC roads ....

....monkeys

Story for the gods.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by muller101(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2020
What is wrong with some people. Take your woman inside tell her straight up what you want. If she agrees fine, If she doesn't you move on. Rather than disgracing us.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by moneyissweet(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2020
Your sense dey dia.

MajorOvakporaye:
Staged and fake as hell
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:

How can you understand a language you don't know.. Lmao

Aba and owerri as at today no difference. Dirt and foul smell everywhere.

Rochas thought ndi Imo how to edit pictures and showcase non existing infrastructure...very petty and pity.

That's owerri and just small, the whole metropolis is stinking.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by jUeLiZ: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Skynet45:
Fool angry
a very big one
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Kalatium(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2020
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:

Only a Senseless wimp and a sissy will do this
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by bayelsaowei(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Once an Idiot, always an Idiot. This man shouldn't be addressed as Mr...he is a specimen that should be kept to study foolishness. I'm sure if his father gets to see this, he wont attend his wedding even on Zoom or Skype.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by ArticleBeast: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2020
I think all these nonsense is acting
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Mistakemaker: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Aba and owerri as at today no difference. Dirt and foul smell everywhere.

Rochas thought ndi Imo how to edit pictures and showcase non existing infrastructure...very petty and pity.

That's owerri and just small, the whole metropolis is stinking.
You've missed your morning dose of your medicine again today undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by InvertedHammer: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2020
/
Look at these people standing there. It didn't occur to them to beat shege and danburuba comot for that guy body? I am short of calling for jungle justice on that slowpoke. Thank God I am not a dictator.

/

2 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Mistakemaker: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up,that is Owerri dialect..
Deal with it..
Go and deal with your stupid people and your Inferiority Complex..
Anambra are not your mates.. angry
Lol.. Anambra that is even more of igala??
Small children sef
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by moneyissweet(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2020
So owerri now have their own language?

asha9:
[s][/s]

I watched the video, even the language spoken there is Owerri, the bus there is Owerri colour. Stop crying because Owerri is now worse than Aba. See your dirty dilapidated Owerri cheesy

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by knowhowk: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Who the Hell Started this Mess . What's the reason and sense in this .U want to make a Marriage Proposal to a Lady you have been dating before then You have to go on your Knees in a Public Place to do that .Which Morals is in this ? Begging a Lady to Marry You ,Begging to take the Responsibility of a Lady ...After some years of Marriage ,Probably anytime the man remembers how he begged the Lady before He accepted His Proposal he would always take any shit from Her ...Seriously serious Rubbish
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2020
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:

. What a shame!! I'm so sad.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Gucciboss: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:

Lol.. Guy you dey para oh

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by kingxsamz(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2020
He's the definition of a fool.
Whether he's doing it for clout or not.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by OdenKelechi(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2020
These fools just keep embarrassing us
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Skmoda360(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2020
God will bless the girl for rejecting him.....what a simp? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.