Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059685 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
kcheerful:
Thanks so much chloe7.
Really grateful.
And Amen! to your good wishes.
I'll definitely be back with the good news.
Amen o, don't forget to come back to share the good news o
Re: Usa Visit Visa by extrovert6(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2015
whats the minimum number of weeks to book an appointment - urgent pls. thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2015
tee12345:

Don't think so. They approved a stay of 6 months max for that visit. She stay 5 months. Its within time allowed and she has not broken any law. So what is there to fear.

If I stayed that long and the border officials ask why, I will tell him how much I bought ticket and say I wanted to maximize my money....lol!

Ahan uncle how can you say this, does a conference take 5 months to attend? 6 months is usually the standard approved at the p.o.e and lesser is approved at the discretion of the officer once he senses foul play, and your purpose of visiting will definitely be asked too, so there is no way she will escape questions when she wants to return back because she probably must have said she will only be in for a few weeks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2015
extrovert6:
whats the minimum number of weeks to book an appointment - urgent pls. thanks
minimum as in? Wait time?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by extrovert6(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2015
chloe7:
minimum as in? Wait time?
yeah!
i wanna travel by July, can i apply may ending
will i still get a date?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by qwojo: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2015
@ suxes yeah? and the business is a new pharmaceutical business where by am gong there to bring more products from my boss to fill the company & and am 21 years , am not married, I dont have any ties at home apart from my school and my money in the bank which 15000 ghana cedis...which I think will be okay as a student...or business man.....thats how I wanna do it
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 10, 2015
extrovert6:

yeah!
i wanna travel by July, can i apply may ending
will i still get a date?
why don't you apply now and choose a date for whenever you like at least you know you are not rushing anywhere
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kcheerful(f): 2:29am On Mar 10, 2015
The name on my son's passport is OLUSEYI but I wrongly filled SEYI in his ds160 form.
Someone says it's doesn't matter since he's still a minor. What's your take on this pls as I have submitted the appointment form bearing the DS160 number.

What do I do?

Thinking of sending a mail to the embassy to notify them and printing out the mail along with the form.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:53am On Mar 10, 2015
kcheerful:
The name on my son's passport is OLUSEYI but I wrongly filled SEYI in his ds160 form.
Someone says it's doesn't matter since he's still a minor. What's your take on this pls as I have submitted the appointment form bearing the DS160 number.

What do I do?

Thinking of sending a mail to the embassy to notify them and printing out the mail along with the form.
Send a mail and see what happens. I had an isssue like that, I didn't fill my middle name. The VO 'opened' the ds 160 and told me to go to a cybercafe and edit it. I edited and came back for my interview.
Pls ignore what they told u as Seyi is a different name from Oluseyi

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by kcheerful(f): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2015
Thanks ladyGuinivere. Sent the mail.
Hoping a response comes before our interview date.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2015
qwojo:
@ suxes yeah? and the business is a new pharmaceutical business where by am gong there to bring more products from my boss to fill the company & and am 21 years , am not married, I dont have any ties at home apart from my school and my money in the bank which 15000 ghana cedis...which I think will be okay as a student...or business man.....thats how I wanna do it

Reverse the role, if u are the VO and a young man of 21 years old appear before u with this profile who has no strong commitment to his home country, got nothing to lose back home and who can decide to stay in mighty AMERICA and fufil his dreams, will u grant him a visa ....

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by qwojo: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2015
@ suxes. Thanks very much....Then I simply make it a student visiting his uncle for vacation
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tee12345(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2015
chloe7:
Ahan uncle how can you say this, does a conference take 5 months to attend? 6 months is usually the standard approved at the p.o.e and lesser is approved at the discretion of the officer once he senses foul play, and your purpose of visiting will definitely be asked too, so there is no way she will escape questions when she wants to return back because she probably must have said she will only be in for a few weeks.

We should not create unnecessary fear of CBSA officers. Neither over emphasized POE entry refusal. What is the ratio of those who get sent back to those who gain entrance.

You should only fear if you over stay. That's when you have broken the law.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by extrovert6(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2015
chloe7:
why don't you apply now and choose a date for whenever you like at least you know you are not rushing anywhere
I can't apply now, because the grant for the conference will be announced by may.
And I can only apply after the announcement of the grant
Hope it won't be late?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2015
tee12345:

We should not create unnecessary fear of CBSA officers. Neither over emphasized POE entry refusal. What is the ratio of those who get sent back to those who gain entrance.

You should only fear if you over stay. That's when you have broken the law.
nobody is scared of them, but stick to the gist you started with them from the embassy and keep to it and you won't have problems but give them another gist at the embassy and reach Point of entry and turn up otherwise and see if you no go hear am, it is just simple logic that happens in every country's P.O.E, I know for a fact that at Heathrow airport in uk if you don't have a return ticket stating whenever you are going out and doesn't conform with the gist you are giving them your chances of entering are really slim, so I print out my ticket whenever that's my point of entry to the UK to avoid stories for the gods
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2015
extrovert6:

I can't apply now, because the grant for the conference will be announced by may.
And I can only apply after the announcement of the grant
Hope it won't be late?
you know the wait time differs from time to time so I guess you should be able to get an appointment for about 3 weeks ahead max if the crowd rushing in isn't so much

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2015
kcheerful:
Thanks ladyGuinivere. Sent the mail.
Hoping a response comes before our interview date.
you can call the embassy too i'm sure they will be able to find a way around it as my friend LadyGuinivere has said
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Warri nor dey carry last!!!

It was a success!

Dia papa!!!

I dey come back kon yarn una as d parole be

Area!!!

7 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2015
100dollarbills:

It was a success!

Dia papa!!!

Area!!!
woah we no dey carry last jor. Pls tell us how it went and was it in abuja or lagos.waiting
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2015
100dollarbills:

It was a success!

Dia papa!!!

Area!!!
thank God o, i'm so glad you came out successful, thank God o!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kodedklash(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Advice needed, I made a mistake when am filling schedule appointment form I didn't include my middle name but i included it on d DS-160 form, does this have any negative implication?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
kodedklash:
Advice needed, I made a mistake when am filling schedule appointment form I didn't include my middle name but i included it on d DS-160 form, does this have any negative implication?
call the callcentre to reaffirm this
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oghene migwo! Chloe7 migwo! LadyG migwo! Fredoricko migwo! Justwise, tzetzefly, suxes2005, tee12345 and d rest of d team migwoo! grin

I got to Abuja ystday, lodged in a hotel in Garki and got to the embassy by 7:06am for my 8am interview. Entered around 9am and did biometrics around 9:30am.

Oh' boyeeeee!!!! The elderly man wen dey for the last cubicle just dey dash ppl visa like pure water. Na so this babe wen dey cubicle 6 just bone face throway like person wey hin canoe capsize! The bae nor get joy at all....she refused everybody apart from a high-ranking military officer

Charlie! Na so my village winch do am sotey na front of this winch-girlie my number fall...oh' boy na so me look say i nor fit fall warri nation hand for hia na!!! Na so me activate my swagger, kon paddle my canoe go jam am.......

Vo: good morning
Me: (i pack face 4 am too) good morning
Vo: Have u travelled out before?
Me: (shuooo!!! Nor be so i bn dey expect d sequence of d interview) No
Vo: Where r u going in New York
Me: American Museum of Natural History, Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty
Vo: why these places
Me: 'cause i've heard alot 'bout them (Me smile, lick-lick my lips wizkid style, cut am eye she park face throway....all d while i was boning but i looked into her eyes while answering her questions) She bn dey type like say dem born am born keyboard, then i cut in and stopped she said go ahead

Me: New York is just for sight-seeing and shopping. Primarily, my wife and i would like to take our son to Disneyland in Orlando, Florida to give our son a treat for his very first birthday....(She smiled and that was the turning point)
Vo: so where's ur wife or does she have a visa?
Me: Yes, she has a valid visa and my son was born in the US
Vo: Say that again...
Me: i etisalat d yarn
Vo: Where in US was ur son born?
Me: New York
Vo: How much did it cost u?
Me: about $14,000. I've got d receipts here (she nor look my side)
Vo: why didn't u go to the US when ur wife gave birth?
Me: I didn't want to put pressure on my working capital so i got her a maid while she was there
Vo: what do u do?
MesadI bn wan vex ask am say u nor dey fit read my form wen dey ur cumputer?) i'm a business man. I own a company that's into sales and supply of oilfield chemicals and drilling fluids
Vo: How much do earn per month?
Me: i make an average of XXXmillion per month so that comes to about X hundred thousand per month
Vo: oh! So ur office is in Port Harcourt? But u stay in warri?
Me: (Me don paaarrrraaaa! See as she take pronounce a whole Warri nation name murder am! Choiii!)Yes my branch office, i just opened it. My head office is in Warri and i stay in warri
Vo: How many staff do u v and who would look after ur business while u r away?
Me: (e remain small make i say ur papa! Satan punish devil grin ) 19 staffs and i v capable hands I can leave my business for, besides, i can monitor them thru phones and email
Vo: What does ur wife do?
Me: She sells women clothes, human hair and fashon accessories
Vo: Pick up ur visa on thursday....Thanks for coming
Me: Thank you! ( but 4 my mind i bn say Waaaaaarrrri!!!!! See levels! Levels don change)

She did'nt check one single document. I think it's about one's composure and confidence. Then ur ability to look into their eye while answering their questions. And ultimately don't see it as a do-or-die affair. If they had denied i would taken my son to Dubai

Thanks all for the head-ups

Nairalandland Travel Section rocks

#Warrinordeycarrylast#teamsuccess#march4visa#diapapa

19 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
100dollarbills:

It was a success!

Dia papa!!!

Area!!!
You are going to america so edit it! Their Father! You mean? Lol
Congrats kiddo! Oya gist us sharp sharp
Chloe! A far?!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hahahahaha! 100dollar u be serious mumu o grin grin grin grin
Congrats! Wow your interview long oooo! E go say you get turning point o cos as the woman de go, maybe na bounceville she de go but ur lickey lickey lips confuse am. Lol
Remember our agreement o! Just one 100 dollar bill for the prayers.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Alubosa: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
100dollarbills:

It was a success!

Dia papa!!!

Area!!!

Congrats dude.I've been following your posts. I thought you were an undergraduate or a student. You are a funny guy. That was a long drill tho'
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Alubosa: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
@100 dollar

How did she know about Warri/Port Harcourt? Did u fill those in ur ds-160 form?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ampretty: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
HELLO house i think i came across someone that said he did not include his passport biko or something like that help me o i think i have the same issue o pls what do i do it was when i got out i saw my own passport photograph shocked and i was told to pick up on friday chloe7,LadyGuinivere any advise
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
100dollarbills:
Oghene migwo! Chloe7 migwo! LadyG migwo! Fredoricko migwo! Justwise, tzetzefly, suxes2005, tee12345 and d rest of d team migwoo! grin

I got to Abuja ystday, lodged in a hotel in Garki and got to the embassy by 7:06am for my 8am interview. Entered around 9am and did biometrics around 9:30am.

Oh' boyeeeee!!!! The elderly man wen dey for the last cubicle just dey dash ppl visa like pure water. Na so this babe wen dey cubicle 6 just bone face throway like person wey hin canoe capsize! The bae nor get joy at all....she refused everybody apart from a high-ranking military officer

Charlie! Na so my village winch do am sotey na front of this winch-girlie my number fall...oh' boy na so me look say i nor fit fall warri nation hand for hia na!!! Na so me activate my swagger, kon paddle my canoe go jam am.......

Vo: good morning
Me: (i pack face 4 am too) good morning
Vo: Have u travelled out before?
Me: (shuooo!!! Nor be so i bn dey expect d sequence of d interview) No
Vo: Where r u going in New York
Me: American Museum of Natural History, Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty
Vo: why these places
Me: 'cause i've heard alot 'bout them (Me smile, lick-lick my lips wizkid style, cut am eye she park face throway....all d while i was boning but i looked into her eyes while answering her questions) She bn dey type like say dem born am born keyboard, then i cut in and stopped she said go ahead

Me: New York is just for sight-seeing and shopping. Primarily, my wife and i would like to take our son to Disneyland in Orlando, Florida to give our son a treat for his very first birthday....(She smiled and that was the turning point)
Vo: so where's ur wife or does she have a visa?
Me: Yes, she has a valid visa and my son was born in the US
Vo: Say that again...
Me: i etisalat d yarn
Vo: Where in US was ur son born?
Me: New York
Vo: How much did it cost u?
Me: about $14,000. I've got d receipts here (she nor look my side)
Vo: why didn't u go to the US when ur wife gave birth?
Me: I didn't want to put pressure on my working capital so i got her a maid while she was there
Vo: what do u do?
MesadI bn wan vex ask am say u nor dey fit read my form wen dey ur cumputer?) i'm a business man. I own a company that's into sales and supply of oilfield chemicals and drilling fluids
Vo: How much do earn per month?
Me: i make an average of XXXmillion per month so that comes to about X hundred thousand per month
Vo: oh! So ur office is in Port Harcourt? But u stay in warri?
Me: (Me don paaarrrraaaa! See as she take pronounce a whole Warri nation name murder am! Choiii!)Yes my branch office, i just opened it. My head office is in Warri and i stay in warri
Vo: How many staff do u v and who would look after ur business while u r away?
Me: (e remain small make i say ur papa! Satan punish devil grin ) 19 staffs and i v capable hands I can leave my business for, besides, i can monitor them thru phones and email
Vo: What does ur wife do?
Me: She sells women clothes, human hair and fashon accessories
Vo: Pick up ur visa on thursday....Thanks for coming
Me: Thank you! ( but 4 my mind i bn say Waaaaaarrrri!!!!! See levels! Levels don change)

She did'nt check one single document. I think it's about one's composure and confidence. Then ur ability to look into their eye while answering their questions. And ultimately don't see it as a do-or-die affair. If they had denied i would taken my son to Dubai

Thanks all for the head-ups

Nairalandland Travel Section rocks

#Warrinordeycarrylast#teamsuccess#march4visa#diapapa

woah only if she read your mind with all this our warri words. Well congrats man. Am definitely going to use abuja next time .
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
ampretty:
HELLO house i think i came across someone that said he did not include his passport biko or something like that help me o i think i have the same issue o pls what do i do it was when i got out i saw my own passport photograph shocked and i was told to pick up on friday chloe7,LadyGuinivere any advise
Well Chloe said the pix on your data page will be cropped and they l use that one...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
100dollarbills this your approval na motivation for me to reapply o, i'm so glad you made it through. I want to wait for 90days before I go back again , LadyGuinivere do you think it is necessary I wait for 90days?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
chloe7:
100dollarbills this your approval na motivation for me to reapply o, i'm so glad you made it through. I want to wait for 90days before I go back again , LadyGuinivere do you think it is necessary I wait for 90days?
Nne I think its only neccessary you wait till after a proper legal marriage so you can say circumstances have changed and it might pay you to prepare for birthing interview cos if you go when belle de show well well the VO no go gree say na waka look you de go. The ist time , you said 'travel with fiance' . Now it willl be travel with husband. I also think you should go back to Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.