Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. (80720 Views)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by KristaPretty(f): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2020
Only this small ignore and you're already feeling bad grin grin grin

Next time don't begin that way, just strike a conversation and throw an important or Environmental topic open to her. If she cannot have a conversation please kick her one side, life has gone beyond ignorance.

More like, hello how was your day. I love your dress or whatever you find appealing in her. She may or may not respond. If she responds, take it further. You might ask her if you could join her in the walk, if she refuses tell her you would love to continue a conversation with her, if you can collect her number.
My dear everything has to do with approach, see approaching people as fun and not a do or die. Not everyone would respond, others will depends on how you do it.

Don't feel bad jare.

Most important, ladies like complements. Always begin with that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Nasrothschild1: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Dave0116(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2020
Jannuxajj:

We are having same problem
please I'll like to connect with you if you don't mind... My whatsapp number is on my siggy
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by abovecomsmyhelp: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jannuxajj:
I am an introvert that is into programming and I work for companies from home. I became tired of all the gold diggers I was attracting because I discovered they are only looking for sponsors so for the first time I made up my mind to start approaching.

I saw a young lady walking towards me so I decided to start with her. I greeted her and immediately she answered I didn't know what to say next thing I said was are you coming from the gym and she said no and looked at me somehow only for me to stammer and then ask for her name she just ignored me and was pressing her phone.

It bad to be sitting indoors everyday I swear loneliness dey kill me.
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Youonlyliveonce: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Guy you're a certified jonzing man smh!

Lol You don too dey follow olosho na why Guy!
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Youonlyliveonce: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
SoccerUSA:

Couple with that alluring smile

You Know This!
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Odera63: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
smiles, Op I was once like you I tried many times I still failed out of fear, smiles again but today I have a hot babe as a girlfriend that everyone would have loved to date, and I can comfortably talk to girls today, even developed the confidence to sweet talk to them, that girls do tell me they have crush on me. keep on trying bro. life is full of adventures. peace out

1 Like

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by LiveLifeHub(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jannuxajj:
I am an introvert that is into programming and I work for companies from home. I became tired of all the gold diggers I was attracting because I discovered they are only looking for sponsors so for the first time I made up my mind to start approaching.

I saw a young lady walking towards me so I decided to start with her. I greeted her and immediately she answered I didn't know what to say next thing I said was are you coming from the gym and she said no and looked at me somehow only for me to stammer and then ask for her name she just ignored me and was pressing her phone.

I can relate with your experience bro. Till date, I don't have the boldness to approach a lady and start a good conversation with her, except an incident warrant that. There was a day, I also felt like giving it a try at least to boost my confidence, to my surprise I was highly disappointed in myself. I couldn't even talk or say something sensible.
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Frankicent(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
E dey happen. Na small, small.
I'll help you out if you teach Me how to code or help connect me with a remote job.
We can meet in person. Right now, I'm available anytime. If you say in Lagos. We can meet in person.

Deal? PM me.

1 Like

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Dminister(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Its good to try. Its the right way of
trying to know if you still have the skills to woo a lady.
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by smiliyB(f): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jesu cry cry I like your truthfulness but it's very painful... I can't stop laughing @he had already fvcked you in his mind lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy

humilitypays:
99% of the time, what pushes a man to approach a girl is sex appeal, him wan chook him prick inside her ocean, along the line, he may change course if the lady proves to offer more than sex or sex appeal.

But bear it in mind, whenever a guy approaches you, he had already fvcked you in his mind, it's not a crime, that's how men are naturally wired even though many will lie and disagree to appear holy cheesy
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by smiliyB(f): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin kpele... I can help you bring out the boldness and confidence in you. It's let's � the training cool
LiveLifeHub:

I can relate with your experience bro. Till date, I don't have the boldness to approach a lady and start a good conversation with her, except an incident warrant that. There was a day, I also felt like giving it a try at least to boost my confidence, to my surprise I was highly disappointed in myself. I couldn't even talk or say something sensible.

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by larryking540: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jannuxajj:

keep on doing it till u get it right,even the best toaster was once like you ,,,don't give up
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Unicorno: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
peterangelo:
thank so much

If go to pdfdrive will I find it

The book is almost everywhere, you can try it,but if it's not there just Google it and download the pdf
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by vheckthor1: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
benjijosh:

At first, I thought someone had gotten hold of my account and posted this. Lol.

@OP, I’m a dev too and as you can guess, just hitting the bed since 4pm that I have been working. Almost no human interaction in my life too since I got deeply into these programming life but here is what I do, every weekend, I drag myself to a nice place (restaurant, bar) bar mostly to cool off. I meet new people, talk little and if I really wanna have a long convo, I talk dirty, lol. With time, you gonna improve.

Side note: Just yesterday I was advising an intern to make sure he gets himself a girlfriend before going too deep into this programming shii, he thought I was just making fun of him. Little does he know what he’s signing up for.
I wish I knew this before going deep into programming
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Kalatium(m): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2020
peterangelo:
is it a book

Or a movie harddon
Its a Nairalander thread. Check my previous comment to see the link

1 Like

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by timmykaydude: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2020
lol
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Broda ode Go and make money and you won't need to know how to woo a lady tongue

Thank me later cool
Heard you where deported Kanwulia. Is it true?
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by humilitypays(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
smiliyB:
Jesu cry cry I like your truthfulness but it's very painful... I can't stop laughing @he had already fvcked you in his mind lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy

no be their fault, na nature do am like that, if not men for no value women and women for suffer well well shocked
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by abisolagladys(f): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Highbeepeeh:
he didn't say he got injured or have any bruise on him.... So i don't think he needs that sympathy

minding your business has been saving life since 1904
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by SAMBARRY: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
anastasius:

Heard you where deported Kanwulia. Is it true?
kanwulia is now a COMFORTABLE grandmother wink

are you wink tongue grin
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
abisolagladys:

minding your business has been saving life since 1904
OMG
never know you're a Great grand ma. 1904 ain't joke with u, mehn you've seen more of life.
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by bazooka4jesus: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jannuxajj:

If you reside in lagos buzz me on whatsapp 081-761-439-9-4 make i solve your matter
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by pitoski(m): 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hello Jannuxajj,
I want us to communicate. I sent you a dm via nairaland to your email. Please respond with your contact or email.
Jannuxajj:

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by iceboy4752(m): 3:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Jannuxajj:

First Rule!
Never approach a lady because you think you should. Approach her because your heart or instinct feels you should approach her. If you're able to do this alone, things to say will be flowing naturally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.