Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. (80758 Views)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Geosystem(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
YoungLionken:
It's a good start.

Try again next time...

Sure. Try again
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Parablesonmarble: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
I pray you get to meet someone nice before you become proficient at the job. Once your kind become good, they go gaga, toying with every woman in sight.
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Angelacruz: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
keep approaching, you will be a pro

1 Like

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by khingTony(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
When i start naso i dey fear woman..until i start to mingle with gees and go outings na there i start to get liver take talk to girls based on say my gees dey give me ot and moral....

bro, no fear any vagina...them no fit slap u (abi them dey mahd!) package urself, dey free around ladies and no dare make them realise say you dey fear! talk to them like say u dey talk to ur fellow man but put sugar for ur talk, just dey whine d babe and make her smile but if her head strong..abobi disembark....
Interesting.... cheesy
Tell me more cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by PrinceOfEast(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
khingTony:
Interesting.... cheesy Tell me more cheesy
angry

1 Like

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Creeza:
Not on the road and you probably better at the game than him. He is still not comfortable and less confident.

and dont quote me again. Your statement is stupid because you failed to understand the context of my post
ewooo! Savage of the century

6 Likes

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
SocialJustice:
Too early to quit. Next time greet a girl and politely ask for her number. Then chat with her on WhatsApp for days to familiarise yourself. Take it up from there.
That's good. But not all ladies give out their numbers easily. I think having an impactful conversation with her first can move her to release her number and even give her a better conviction of who you are.

5 Likes

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by kpakpankolo: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
undecided
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
shawnfamous:
Bro u even try pass me.. I no even get guts to approach women for road.. Something must connect us before I go say I wan even follow person wey I nor know dey yarn
It's not that you don't know how to approach ladies. But what you are lacking from my own personal experience is "why do I need her?" Even if I successfully persuade her, what do we from there? If your mind cannot answer these questions then you, then you will certainly still feel reserved.

20 Likes

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sage161:
Don't let your mind hold you back. You can. Be positive and confident. Let me give you a hint - when next you converse with her, assume she likes you. It would automatically boost your confidence. Moreover don't think too much or pretend. Just be yourself and be positive. Good luck
I don't agree with this. OP, don't assume she likes you. Don't assume anything. Just talk normal, and take your mind off it. Also don't get caught fopping, if you doesn't like you in return. Learn the courage to move on. Not every girl you talk to will like you. Some have other desires they look out for in men, and if you don't have it there's no chance in hell they'll like you.

4 Likes

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jannuxajj:

I will try but the truth be say woman no dey my mind but konji one kill man
At several points in your life, "konji" will appear. You need to learn to keep in check and hold yourself in check. Never let konji dictate whether you approach or do not at approach a woman. In fact, when you ever get into a relationship, never let sex dictate what you do or do not do. Unless you'll just be under the control of a woman forever. You need to be able to turn down sex when a woman offers it. You need to show you are not crazy about it, bro. Don't become a tool.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Sage161(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
kukusdot:

I don't agree with this. OP, don't assume she likes you. Don't assume anything. Just talk normal, and take your mind off it. Also don't get caught fopping, if you doesn't like you in return. Learn the courage to move on. Not every girl you talk to will like you. Some have other desires they look out for in men, and if you don't have it there's no chance in hell they'll like you.
We're saying the same thing
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by SocialJustice: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
eniolaamos7:

That's good. But not all ladies give out their numbers easily. I think having an impactful conversation with her first can move her to release her number and even give her a better conviction of who you are.
Yeah, for now he should forget any girl that refuses to share her number. Physical communication isn't his strength yet.
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Humanoid01:
If you don't fail try, you won't know what to do next. At least you tried, you took the step. That's a sign that you're willing to step out of your comfort zone. It's not really easy bro, but it gets easier when you have someone who's willing to help you out. I was wondering, is it that you're naturally an introvert or you just have social anxiety?

he's a f**king programmer...any programmer looks like an introvert

2 Likes

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Humanoid01(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
donproject:

Sometimes, we mistake social anxiety (SA) for introversion. Some people are naturally introverts, while others become reserved due to SA. One feature of SA is what the OP described. Hence my curiosity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by KingMack(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jannuxajj:
I am an introvert that is into programming and I work for companies from home. I became tired of all the gold diggers I was attracting because I discovered they are only looking for sponsors so for the first time I made up my mind to start approaching. I saw a young lady walking towards me so I decided to start with her. I greeted her and immediately she answered I didn't know what to say next thing I said was are you coming from the gym and she said no and looked at me somehow only for me to stammer and then ask for her name she just ignored me and was pressing her phone. It bad to be sitting indoors everyday I swear loneliness dey kill me

Never give upp!
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by webmaster99(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
you see!
most of all this problems would have been avoided if only our eye sights were clear enough

the eye is your guide!
do visit my thread below to know more.
https://www.nairaland.com/6089347/how-natural-eye-solution-made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by VicUkegbu(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lol... we will get better

By d way are you a Web developer?
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
There are many ways to get a lady's attention I once saw a lady pressing her phone as if she was waiting for som1, I walked towards her and ask her if she waiting, she smiled and said no, I managed asked her one more question which she answered next was her number and she gave it out.

Their is always a clue around when you meet a lady just find one

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Nopanties: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
All these people saying "never give up" is he pursuing a Nobel prize abi Balon d'or

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Jannuxajj(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Creeza:
No green light no approach. A basic rule which you failed.

anyways, next time dont stop ladies on the road. Go somewhere cool, maybe a spa, an eatery or a get together with friends. Dont rush, stop thinking about the game and become the fu*king trophy! Sooner or later, a lady will spot you and you dont want to look depressed or out of place when she does. Work on you. become comfortable in your own skin.

And if you must stop a lady on the road, dont do it the first time you see her. One, it will create awkwardness, two, make you no go carry mami water enter house.

If na konji dae hold you, then a relationship is definately not what you want, try the ALLEN AVENUE girls. Your hood babes will be difficult to smash except you can assure them you wont "kiss and tell"

But mind you, they will tell their female friends if you prove reliable in keeping your little secret. Learn this and ladies will flock to you from all corners. And may GOD have mercy on your sceptic soul. cheesy
Ubunja people I hail o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Jannuxajj(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
When i start naso i dey fear woman..until i start to mingle with gees and go outings na there i start to get liver take talk to girls based on say my gees dey give me ot and moral....

bro, no fear any vagina...them no fit slap u (abi them dey mahd!) package urself, dey free around ladies and no dare make them realise say you dey fear! talk to them like say u dey talk to ur fellow man but put sugar for ur talk, just dey whine d babe and make her smile but if her head strong..abobi disembark....
I no Sabi why I dey shake aswear
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Jannuxajj(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Taaah!! Stop to dey yarn dust!....u fit run ur package anywhere and anytime....i don run babe for church and browse 4 her wifi d nxt day....na OT u need.
You bad ooo chai
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Jannuxajj(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Parablesonmarble:
I pray you get to meet someone nice before you become proficient at the job. Once your kind become good, they go gaga, toying with every woman in sight.
Chai no be so o
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Jannuxajj(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Angelacruz:
keep approaching, you will be a pro
Yeah bro
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Jannuxajj(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
eniolaamos7:

I always run out of things to discuss. I really hate small talks to start with
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Jannuxajj(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
eniolaamos7:

It's not that you don't know how to approach ladies. But what you are lacking from my own personal experience is "why do I need her?" Even if I successfully persuade her, what do we from there? If your mind cannot answer these questions then you, then you will certainly still feel reserved.
The truth is I didn't really like the girl. I just wanted to practice and have a new companion I just moved to the state so I am kind of lonely

1 Like

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Jannuxajj(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
kukusdot:

At several points in your life, "konji" will appear. You need to learn to keep in check and hold yourself in check. Never let konji dictate whether you approach or do not at approach a woman. In fact, when you ever get into a relationship, never let sex dictate what you do or do not do. Unless you'll just be under the control of a woman forever. You need to be able to turn down sex when a woman offers it. You need to show you are not crazy about it, bro. Don't become a tool.
Self-control is everything in relationship just imagine how powerless a woman will be when she realizes she can't manipulate you with her pussy

12 Likes

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Jannuxajj(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
donproject:

My job has bleeped me up socially. I find it hard to interact with people na so so code and debugging dey my head

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Jannuxajj(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
VicUkegbu:
Lol... we will get better

By d way are you a Web developer?
No am a Java programmer
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by Jannuxajj(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
There are many ways to get a lady's attention I once saw a lady pressing her phone as if she was waiting for som1, I walked towards her I ask if it was me she is waiting for, she smiled and said no, I just asked a question which she answered next was her number which she gave,

Their is always a clue around when you meet a lady just find one
You must show have shown some confidence
Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by proclinician: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Start with the people that know you like in church, neighborhood or something. Confidence does not happen out of the blues you build it one step at a time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.