Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (42113 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2020
SLAP44:

Okay, but Nigeria has expired.

I have always said that.

It has expired and it's giving everyone diarrhea.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2020
FrLukas:

I have always said that.

It has expired and it's giving everyone diarrhea.

How many countries do you think should be carved out of Nigeria?
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by femolii: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:
There are many reasons Afonjas are afraid of seperation. But the two major reasons are The threat of war. They are so scared by the mention of civil war they probably might piss in their pants e.g Oladipo Diya and Rasaki. grin another reason is that they cannot stay alone. The fear of the unknown. It scares them to hell staying alone or probably with the Fulanis their brothers who wouldn't allow them use the ports in Apapa in peace. It reminds them of Kwara state. grin grin grin grin grin . I wonder why they are cowardly when they hear division. After all, the war was fought in Igbo land. They are the ones with battle scars. Afonja can fear. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Trash.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2020
ABSAO:
Please did anyone here has the PDF file of My watch by Olusegun Obasanjo? I need both volume one and two of the book. Thanks in advance.

I have the hard copy.

Make I dey snap am and de send am to you.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by ijawcitizen(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2020
24SEVEN:
I support the breakaway of Yoruba from Nigeria. I also support Biafra and Arewanistan.

Niger Delta people offend you?
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by semyman: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2020
Touting
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by snipernigga(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2020
To settle this once and for all. Oya Nairalanders LIKE for YWC and SHARE for YAF. Let's go good people.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Pinkybush: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2020
FrLukas:

Well, the Yorubas are planning one for October 1, tell your people to join in at their respective locations.

A nationwide protest on Independence Day will definitely give birth to something good.
Niger Delta leaders should also call for protest. I'm ready!
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2020
muller101:
And where was he when history was scrapped from the secondary school curriculum.

You can only confuse yourself. Nobody knows YAF in yoruba land. 98% percent of yorubas are solidly behind YWC. Our major Obas with ancestral link to our ancestors are with YWC.

The YAF working with MURIC and Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria who are working underground to implement Sharia in four of the six States in South West is very unpopular , unknown and useless. Those jobless people following them rely on peanuts from those given appointment to head federal agencies and foreign aids will eventually be consumed when crisis begins.

Emeritus Prof is being backed by gods of the Yoruba land and the WILL of the majority of the people.

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by ABSAO(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

I have the hard copy.
Make I dey snap am and de send am to you.
hahaha. if you can.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by jcross19: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=93469643][/quote]God bless you for this facts! APC miscreants will not see all these facts!!!.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2020
ABSAO:

hahaha.
if you can.

OK.

Bro, please, you go drop something.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Evercurious(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Tinubu is behind this sponsorship. He is seeing East getting the presidency through Kalu because of fights for emancipation. He's trying to get the attention. Same way South south got vice presidency and presidency through militancy and North got presidency through boko haram by claiming they're the best people to tame their own problems. Tinubu is sponsoring these groups to take away attention from the East and have a leverage.

Which kind theory be this? Talk wetin you know ooh

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2020
[s]
kolade560:

It baffles me when someone as useless as IPOB miscreants will come here and holistically display his ignorance and madness.
Which tribe in this country is more divided than Igbo?
Go back to history and read on how Igbo's were murdered when they were approaching our land ,Ore, in ondo state in the civil war.
go and read " oleku ija ore", they thought as u think now, they think we are weak......no we are not weak, we are sane, diplomatic ,well educated and exposed.
forget about this groups, if we really want secession we know how to go about it unlike IPOB bigots wasting their lives on no cause.
We have killed u in the past gruesomely and if u want further killing engage us in war.
The security outfit, Amotekun is a testifier to our unity ahead of u idiots.
[/s]
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
snipernigga:
To settle this once and for all. Oya Nairalanders LIKE for YWC and SHARE for YAF. Let's go good people.

Mr man, stop this LIKE for YWC and SHARE for YAF. It is childish. YAF is unpopular, unknown and useless. The issue of YWC is beyond online youthful exuberance or ranting. MURIC and JNI supporters are not up to 2% in Yoruba land.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
[s]
AmDayo:

Stop generalizing crap baba,didn't you have some traitor among Biafra that didn't want Biafra as well.

The fact is the majority will always want division and go our separate ways.
But the religion fanatics will never want this.
Try to reason with me.
[/s]
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by tungamaje: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
kolade560:

Stop reading lies......Victor Banjo stayed when ur coward ojukwu went on exile.

Is Victor Banjo still alive? If not, where and when did he die? Sorry I want to learn
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
[s]
femolii:
Trash.
[/s]
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Pinkybush: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2020
SLAP44:

4 countries.
1. Arewa republic
2. Oduduwa republic
3. Biafra nation
4. Niger Delta republic
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Lipscomb(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Is that how to call for referendum by insulting other tribe.
Pinkybush:
Has he not been calling for referendum or are you just arriving from Togo?
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Pinkybush:
Niger Delta leaders should also call for protest. I'm ready!

Exactly. The Middle belt and the East should follow suit.

That's how to do it.

We shouldn't wait for when ISIS turns out home to a battle field.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Evercurious(f): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2020
AmDayo:

Stop generalizing crap baba,didn't you have some traitor among Biafra that didn't want Biafra as well.

The fact is the majority will always want division and go our separate ways.
But the religion fanatics will never want this.
Try to reason with me.

Very true
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Dextre(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2020
psucc:
They can never disappoint.

The true image of the Yoruba citizens

If you are not just merely foolish,you would have probably realised that this is between to groups of people not the entire Yoruba nation. But alas, you have brain tissue but it doesn't work
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2020
SLAP44:

1. The Middle belt ethnicities

2. The South-south ethnicities

3. Biafra

4. Yoruba

5. Arewa.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Dextre(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:
There are many reasons Afonjas are afraid of seperation. But the two major reasons are The threat of war. They are so scared by the mention of civil war they probably might piss in their pants e.g Oladipo Diya and Rasaki. grin another reason is that they cannot stay alone. The fear of the unknown. It scares them to hell staying alone or probably with the Fulanis their brothers who wouldn't allow them use the ports in Apapa in peace. It reminds them of Kwara state. grin grin grin grin grin . I wonder why they are cowardly when they hear division. After all, the war was fought in Igbo land. They are the ones with battle scars. Afonja can fear. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing to see here, just another trash.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Timfreds(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2020
Tinubu is behind all this. No one should take both side serious.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by michoim(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Idleness is a disaster!
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by michoim(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2020
Only Amotekun wey yoruba get, their head don dey swell up...
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Dedetwo(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The protesters carried placards with inscriptions, inluding: ‘What we need is development, not secession.’ Together we stand, divided we fall.’ ‘Together we stand and love one another.’ ‘Believe in one Nigeria.’ ‘In one Nigeria we stand.’ ‘We are for unity, don’t beat the drum of war

Always afraid of staying alone.

I tire for these people..

Anything secession always give them goosebumps.

I really do not know when agitation for independence equates to war. These jackasses must understand the union as in Nigeria is not unity.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2020
babaolofin:

You can only confuse yourself. Nobody knows YAF in yoruba land. 98% percent of yorubas are solidly behind YWC. Our major Obas with ancestral link to our ancestors are with YWC.

The YAF working with MURIC and Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria who are working underground to implement Sharia in four of the six States in South West is very unpopular , unknown and useless. Those jobless people following them rely on peanuts from those given appointment to head federal agencies and foreign aids will eventually be consumed when crisis begins.

Emeritus Prof is being backed by gods of the Yoruba land and the WILL of the majority of the people.

I agree.

Watch this short YouTube video and see what will likely happen to Yoruba saboteurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZp3WKoqCvU
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by nku5: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2020
Pinkybush:
4 countries.
1. Arewa republic
2. Oduduwa republic
3. Biafra nation
4. Niger Delta republic

You wan make christian middlebelters quarrel with you this morning

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by TechSkill: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2020
SLAP44:

Very sad.
bro, wetin pain me b say that stupid opolo eye tinubu use him rubbish of attacking igbos during election to cost me multimillion naira real estate deal cos a company from the East wanted to come to Lagos around that time...

i will forver HATE that man!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Youths Chased Out TVC Reporter From Protest Ground In Lagos (Video) / Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.