Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband (49937 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by pocohantas(f): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
bukatyne:

You get mind.

You want to tell your friend that her MOTHER and HUSBAND are sleeping together.

You chop liver.

If you are so bothered, pray that God should expose them to your friend.

Na she God wan use expose am. Prayer answered! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by ednut1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jumping into conclusions eh

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by fredoooooo: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nasa abi backpass .. Alaye ma fọ iya ati ọmọ lénu o grin cheesy
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by AutoChick4U(f): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:
I am so mad right now. I am so confused.
Today around 5:30, I had to visit my friend to pluck hibiscus flowers.

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?
Some mothers are in competition wit their daughters. Very pathetic and shameful.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Munzy14(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
bukatyne:

You get mind.

You want to tell your friend that her MOTHER and HUSBAND are sleeping together.

You chop liver.

If you are so bothered, pray that God should expose them to your friend.
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by jericco1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Better verify before you ruin a marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Bamz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
This thread is from last year.

Slow news day surely. Seun, I hope you're taking note.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Germi9: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Na wao
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Munzy14(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
DukeNija:
Things dey happen for this life sha
Seriously o...
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Lee99: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:
we have known each other for over 15 years.
Mind your goddamn business

4 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Bnaira77(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mind your flower business. Make sure your hands clean
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Kuriosmynd: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?
You are a foool.
How does it concern you. IEdiot.
I hate sanctimonious people...
Go and destroy her marriage because u are friends now...
Most probably u don't have a husband or u are not happy in ur home....so u want to project ur misery?
...Do you even know their family....
And what's the big deal if he fvvcks his mother inlaw who probably is lonely and a widow.
...u must be foolish to feel u have a say in that situation.

4 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by MMXX: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is simple na

You mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Iamfavored: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kai
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Babastrong(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Law 4: always say less than necessary.
women with their sho sho.......
may this one not put you in an everlasting trouble.
eni ti aye baye kin se yeye aye( he who really understands the secrets of life does not reveal them all)

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Angelfrost(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Two grown and mature adults winking and flirting with each other shouldn't even be an issue na... Haba!!!

Pluck your flowers and move along!

That said, I hope you guys shouting "mind your business" with so much indignation would express the exact same sentiments if roles were reversed here: i.e, a friend's wife winking and flirting with her father in law!

If not, Thunder will do the needful to you hypocrites!!!

9 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by kingsceemark(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Ebi like say you want to snatch the man as well, you take flowers as an excuse

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Thinkfree(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:
madam you are the one having feelings for that innocent man.

4 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Slipknot(m): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Still mind your business.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by CsRockefeller(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

'Cause everything is never as it seems.....

Fireflies - Owl City.

3 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Awkabigboy: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Your mother u mean? U sound so personal to be your friend's mother
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Sancte21(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hope say you no also dey eye that your friend husband? Maybe because him no look your side, you want to fabricate fairy tale against your friend family���

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Karemarealty288(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
This mumu Op doesn't know if the woman and her son inlaw has a Surprise package for her daughter....typical asundry Agent .

3 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Innobee99(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
End Time Mother
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by juman(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Maybe he is so close to her like his biological mother.

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by jameel6: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Abeg mind your business madam, there are somethings that are better left unsaid.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:
mind your fúckin business before dem use innocent you to settle their family matter
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by omoadeleye(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

So because you are single to stupor, you sha want to infest others with your unfortunate predicament abi.

Satan not today

3 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Okhuadams(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

No offense ooo if you are angry that he is winking to ur friends mother instead of you. Then u no get talk, just saying ooo. But it can still be a normal wink but if the mother has the right body then something might be going on or not. It could still be a harmless wink or something fly enter her eyes or even ur imagination. Do ur research or investigation and get back to me on the next action to take Over and Out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.