Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband (49940 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by JONSYN7154: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
we have known each other for over 15 years.
still mind your business even if you have known her fro 30 decades.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by danowena: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
I am so mad right now. I am so confused.
Today around 5:30, I had to visit my friend to pluck hibiscus flowers.

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?
You may destroy her marriage and still lose the friendship you want to honor. Like someone said at the very top, mind ur business..
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by riczy(m): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Ur story na lie abeg! I was there nothing of such ever transpired!
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by LollySeaSide: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
Still, MYB!!!
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Slurity(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?
I PITY YOU IN ADVANCE.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by ogawisdom(m): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Just shut up and mind ur business
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by ogawisdom(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Shut up and mind ur business

She has known her mother all of her life infact her mother brought her to this world
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Kuriosmynd: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Do u know a nursing mother jumped out of a 20 plus story building after finding out her husband and mother where having an affair?? undecided

It’s a serious matter not the bullshit u just described casually. undecided
It was on nairaland here.
you foolish people, so u want another woman to jump from another story building to her death because one idiotic friend can't keep her mouth shut?
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by yemre: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2021
Even if they're having an affair, what, in the first place, is your business in the home of your friend that's already married?
Did she pay you to monitor her husband for her or it's you that's interested in the husband?
My dear, you probably don't know you are not in the same category any longer. She's married and has her own home while you are still single and looking for whom to call your own.
If you don't stay in your lane and mind your own business, you might live to regret delving into matters that are none of your business.
Homewrecker!
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by broswilli: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Winking at someone may mean other things. You don't have any evidence that they are dating winking is not evidence. You don't know what mother inlaw and son inlaw were discussing before you came. What if mother in law was telling son in law the following: "My son your wife my daughter has many friends, but there is one friend she has that is really stupid ... bla bla bla ...". Then you came in and she winks to him, meaning. "That is the friend i was telling you about". Do yourself a favour, visit less, so that your mind will stop playing tricks on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by ashawopikin(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

my friend pick your habiscus flower and getat
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Juoflife1(f): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Let them do the do and upload a video for us in hamster. I like to watch.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by donprinyo(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2021
How e take concern you? Aproko
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by authority2006(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2021
braine:
Mind your business.

I hate these three words whenever they are put together like this. Every time, mind your business, have you seen what it has turned out society to?
Madam would be abusing an maltreating that innocent house girl, and neighbours would be busy minding their own businesses
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by donmarshia(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2021
These are assumptions which could mean nothing. Please don't make decisions based on assumptions. You saw a wink and a pout, and you concluded.

If dem dey alone for house together, u go faint be that.

Things are not always as they seem. Be sure before venturing further.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by captain247: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2021
You don't need to tell your friend by yourself device other means besides you don't have evidence .
Before you make such move know that it will ruin the happiness of your friend's life forever because these are the two most loved persons in her life.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by 6ixT8: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2021
just recently, i came to ouderstand what people means by saying 'some ladies get attracted to riches'.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by SocialJustice: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Nigerians will never mind their business, you saw her winking and concluded they are having sex. Go and report what you did not see. Tatafo, telephone without wire, you will receive the embarassment of your life.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Nauttyprof(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

His response is still valid - mind your business
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by selfmade22: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2021
ana chu nkita na nshi, obu mu ge eri ya?
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by chiefobdk2: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Favfables1:

What exactly do you want to tell your friend??
You didn't catch them having sex...
You didn't catch them kissing...
You didn't catch them holding each other inappropriately...
You only saw the woman wink and pout at the man and you assume that something is going on between them??
A wink and a pout in your dictionary equates a fling??

Hmm...
Madam mind your business o...
If you must talk, make sure you have CONCRETE EVIDENCE if not this your 15year friendship will come crashing down like a park of cards...

Maybe she is jealous, she should be the one flirting and having flings wit d friend husband
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by UncleKoboko: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2021
braine:
Mind your business.
Shut up!
This is idiotic and senseless senseless by fools mostly is the main reason why the world is turning upsidedown, and why this useless country is the way it is.
When your sister start sleeping with your father and your best friend sees it, he or she will also mind his or her business.
Ewu
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Figger(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Favfables1:

You only saw the woman wink and pout at the man and you assume that something is going on between them??

Hmm...
If you must talk, make sure you have CONCRETE EVIDENCE if not this your 15year friendship will come crashing down like a park of cards...
u nailed it. Her suspicion is baseless and unfounded.

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2021
chii8:
Casually form a story about a man who was having an affair with the mother in law behind the wife's back, spice up the story portraying it's consequences to your friend and ask your friend how she feels about your story and from there, ask her if she can trust her husband with her mother.
Can someone really be this dumb

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2021
You only saw a simple wink and whatever, and you are now ready to destroy a mother and daughter and wife and husband relationship forever.
Women una dey wicked o
So after you have destroyed the relationship are you going to take the woman in and be able to comfort her?
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2021
Favfables1:

Hmm...
Even if she catches the man on top the wife's mum, must she talk. Isn't it possible to admonish them both about the inherent dangers of such an affair?
Why should she destroy the bond between a mother and daughter and possibly wife and husband?
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by meobizy(f): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2021
We learned long ago that husband and wife quarrel…
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Milkycollins002(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

u better be careful so you won't ended up in life imprisonment for your negative thoughts about people. Also try and mind ur business in life
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by kansoboy: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2021
You will leave longer, if you learn how to mind your business
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by tlmonex: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Carlylepneuma: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2021
U de assume Abi, oya go embarrass ur amebo self...
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by TeddBundy: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2021
braine:
Mind your business.
Idiot. If your guys father is flirting with your guys wife, would you mind your business? Hypocrite .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.