Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband (49939 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Kobicove(m): 2:56am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
I am so mad right now. I am so confused.
Today around 5:30, I had to visit my friend to pluck hibiscus flowers.

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?

...and you just jumped to conclusions straightaway without any concrete evidence?! undecided
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by archbishop007(m): 3:04am On Nov 28, 2021
culf:
the eye making/wink could be gossiping things ooo...you sure say they never discuss your matter for back??

Thank you oooo
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Ashirioluwa: 3:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Learn to stay in your lane
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Ade1759: 3:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Only winks??
Even if 69 you take see them...e nor just concern you...
Na you wan spoil sweet party marriage....be like you dey find 3 fresh enemies for your life b4 December....oya na

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by danot1030: 3:35am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?

This fly go soon get burn either by fire or by sun as e no won no in boundary to mind her own business.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by vickydevoka(m): 4:09am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
we have known each other for over 15 years.
Mumu! You go turn enemy las las. Just mind your business and enjoy your friendship
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by vickydevoka(m): 4:11am On Nov 28, 2021
chii8:
Casually form a story about a man who was having an affair with the mother in law behind the wife's back, spice up the story portraying it's consequences to your friend and ask your friend how she feels about your story and from there, ask her if she can trust her husband with her mother.
Women love gossip. Watin una de benefit self
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by lomprico(m): 4:30am On Nov 28, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

You are a foool.
How does it concern you. IEdiot.
I hate sanctimonious people...
Go and destroy her marriage because u are friends now...
Most probably u don't have a husband or u are not happy in ur home....so u want to project ur misery?
...Do you even know their family....
And what's the big deal if he fvvcks his mother inlaw who probably is lonely and a widow.
...u must be foolish to feel u have a say in that situation.

why u con dey insult her anyhow na? abi na you be the so called husband?

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by philiancoop(m): 4:37am On Nov 28, 2021
So after seeing that, na Aproko remain
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Chigold101(m): 4:45am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Aunty check yourself, they might actually been using sign language to discuss about you.
What were you even doing with the flowers?
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Bigcowhorn: 4:48am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

You can swear but can you guarantee this 100%? No you can't.
Stop thinking nonsense until you actually know it's nonsense.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by ezegold4we: 4:49am On Nov 28, 2021
What God has joined together,let no Man put assunder, assumption is the lowest level of knowledge, don't allow The devil to use u destroy an entire family, Even if you saw ur friends mother And her hubby in a hotel, u still does not have any right to tell ur Friend talkmore of ordinary eye contact, all u need is to pray for the Family.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:14am On Nov 28, 2021
OP have you heard the "Mind your Business advice"? This the best situation to apply it now.Funke!!
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by komodapson(m): 5:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Moreover, what are you doing with hibiscus flower? Are you a member of Sir Guru Maharahji Kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by komodapson(m): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Kobicove:

...and you just jumped to conclusions straightaway without any concrete evidence?! undecided

Na Naija for you be that...
She just exhibited the typical Nigerian Nature (attributes). Get to meet her physically, you would see how she'll describe the event and could bet her life on what she saw....
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Obason22(m): 5:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Busy body, u no go close mouth.

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Kay25(m): 5:37am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
u know what tell her but use style style tell her no directly though but save lives but be sure of what u are about to do have ur facts ..
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Bennysam: 5:52am On Nov 28, 2021
braine:
Mind your business.
You will minding your business someone very close to you will die one day. If you see evil speak up
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Bennysam: 5:53am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
Don't hide evil, expose it
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Bennysam: 5:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness89:
Don't Allow the Devil use you.

Like someone said up there, If you Really love your Friend, You Pray that if anything of such going on should be Exposed...
Boss who will expose it if not her? I think she should find a way to expose it if its true
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by femi4: 5:56am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Just mind your business
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by BluntCrazeMan: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Do you have a very concrete evidence??
Or just because of this nonsense story you just told us here that you just concluded??
Meanwhile, your friend that lives with both of them didn't notice anything..
It was you who left your house to come and pluck hibiscus flowers who noticed everything?

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by BluntCrazeMan: 6:01am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness89:
Don't Allow the Devil use you.

Like someone said up there, If you Really love your Friend, You Pray that if anything of such going on should be Exposed...
They have unbanned this one
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by HonestFriend: 6:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Similar thing happened in my area few weeks ago.. A lady went to tell a married woman's husband that the wife is banging outside..
This lady and the married woman are very close friends.

The husband wen she tell went to tell his wife.. If u see as the wife and her neighbor friend gather dey beat this lady, dey almost killed her until her brother intervened.. The moment the d brother put hand, the husband of the lady self put hand, come see fight...

At the end I learnt something... "some words are better be left unsaid"
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by HRMK: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2021
u need not tell ur frd but stop going there!
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by BafanaBafana: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Just imagine the woman is a type that plays a lot. Imagine she is the full of life type of woman.
Or what if she caught him looking at your nyash and she did that to him?
By the way, what are you doing with hibiscus flowers
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by otabuko(m): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
Eh! We know but mind your business!
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Father4all: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
we have known each other over 15 years.
even if you ladies have known each other for 100 years. Don't break up a FAMILY
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by VEHINTOLAR: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Op,you might be wrong;be careful ! The mother could be secretly passing a different message to her son in law. It happens very well in a setting like theirs. You can't make such a weighty allegation without having a concrete proof. Just leave them,if what you observed is however real,Baba God has different ways of exposing such.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by BlackyOne: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Then you much have known the mother for a long time too... Anyways, don't tell your friend, investigate more and leave clues that will lead your friend to catch them in the very act.

I repeat DON'T TELL YOUR FRIEND! but investigate and leave clues for her to solve her case
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by nesgeeek(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2021
wetin concern u? abeg mind ur business.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by lascos912(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2021
it may not be what you're thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.