Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband (49931 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Nairaland now pay writers for fictional stories

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Elhabeeb1(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
we have known each other for over 15 years.

Still, mind your business.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by lonelydora: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
I am so mad right now. I am so confused.
Today around 5:30, I had to visit my friend to pluck hibiscus flowers.

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?

This your busy body will soon land you into trouble
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by VULCAN(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Anyone that says this has skeletons in their cupboard.

braine:
Mind your business.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Knows(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2021
Na sin to wink to my son in law again? Anyways Sharon i knew u saw me winking face n it’s nothin...he’s my son.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Are two of them adults? If yes, go and attend to own numerous problems. Leave people's own
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Tareq1105: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Even at that, still mind your business. Love issue is very delicate and there's little you can do if both have started doing the thing. Except if they have not done it. If they have started, and they're enjoying it just forget. They're no kids. Don't carry a burden that may consume you. Love matter no be joke.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Akpacha(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
That alone doesn't confirm they have something serious.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Das1mama: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
chii8:
Casually form a story about a man who was having an affair with the mother in law behind the wife's back, spice up the story portraying it's consequences to your friend and ask your friend how she feels about your story and from there, ask her if she can trust her husband with her mother.
what if the allegation later became false? How will she defend and apologize for being an intruder and a vessel of destruction and an access road for powers of darkness to break the peace in a home...... Let the Op thread with caution and don't make a mere assumption to lead to mistrust and offcourse relationship that stand on the foundation of mistrust can never stand. Shalom.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Das1mama: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
For me Op pretend as if nothing happened than to bring havok and pain on yourself..... A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by DaRuud(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Still mind your business. Amaka
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by SATANlST: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
my mama na confirmed olosho grin
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Danny5050: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's

shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?

You didn't caught them doing anything it's just eyes wink and you've concluded he's sleeping with her. I pity you sha and the person that'll Marry you because you'll suspect everything and anything you come across with.
Better mind your business madam. If you felt something is going on only pray to God to expose and disgrace them. Because ur guess might be wrong. I don't know what you'll gain by spoiling somebody's happy marriage in the name of Amebo.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
bukatyne:

You get mind.

You want to tell your friend that her MOTHER and HUSBAND are sleeping together.

You chop liver.

If you are so bothered, pray that God should expose them to your friend.

She would have been the answer to that prayer already. Only issue here is that there is no evidence, just suspicions. If I was in such a situation I will just tell her that I'm not comfortable with their fondness with each other without mentioning the winking. At least I don try, make she open her eyes thereafter
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
chii8:
Casually form a story about a man who was having an affair with the mother in law behind the wife's back, spice up the story portraying it's consequences to your friend and ask your friend how she feels about your story and from there, ask her if she can trust her husband with her mother.

Last last person like you go talk wetin you see.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by CoolAmbience(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Dey your lane o.

This kind matter get as e be.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by waliezi(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
. Still mind ir business. Dis kind matter e heavy for mouth...
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by showafrica(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
braine:
Mind your business.

Gbam... Just wink which could mean something else.. Op mind is corrupt
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by EndRape2(f): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tell your friend to put cctv camera in her house, without letting her husband or mother know, just tell her you had a dream, but you believe cctv camara will review it.

FirefliesSun:

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by felixawe(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Passes na normal..... Instead report to their children otherwise, mind your business.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by caesymore(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
chii8:

hMMMM Chii8 if you were to be her friend you will still ask her why is she asking and that question alone can let the cat out of the bag. Beta for her to pray than do any other thing.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by getrich4life: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tatafo.. Wetin be your own undecided
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Poleski: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Did you catch them f*ucking? No! You've no evidence, so mind your f*ucking business!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.