Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband (49941 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by leofab(f): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Imagine everyone saying mind your business… chia

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Desusi: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
You have heard it all,mind your business oooo.Even where you saw them holding hands,the evidence is not enough.You might be saving your self of life's time trouble. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by ibknaanii80: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
chii8:
Casually form a story about a man who was having an affair with the mother in law behind the wife's back, spice up the story portraying it's consequences to your friend and ask your friend how she feels about your story and from there, ask her if she can trust her husband with her mother.

Trouble Maker
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by BABANGBALI: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:
we have known each other for over 15 years.
and so? Mind your fokn business before they break coconut on your head
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Caboceer: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:
I am so mad right now. I am so confused.
Today around 5:30, I had to visit my friend to pluck hibiscus flowers.

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?

Mama too like prìck

N.B: They are likely fuckîng already...trust nobody not even your mama
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by tellwisdom: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hibiscus ko, habike ni....Npkoshi undecided
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by arthurwillia(m): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?

Do things like this happen sha?
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by BePrepared: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Musty112:
Verily, part of perfection in Islam is for a person to leave what does not concern him.”

Did it concern 'Allah prophet' when he was raping a 6 year old
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by JustforMen: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2021
unfounded amebo go fit kill some people oo

her daughter's property is her own na!

mind your fucking business and stop going to people's homes looking for flower and putting your poisonous mouth into their affairs.

you see the world through the glass of your mind.
keep it clean at always... your mind don dirty finish
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by CandidNotes: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Find a way to send an anonymous SMS to your friend about the affair.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by SeriouslySense(m): 12:31am On Nov 28, 2021
ok

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by specialbobby(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Minded your business
Haaaaaah
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

shut up and stop cooking up stories like brother Joro….. infact Brother joro is that you?

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by cardoctor(m): 12:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Hmmmm bed time story.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by kevotek1000(m): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

That's the best reason why you seriously need to mind your business... Let God expose them
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Dike272: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Please just shut up. You don't even have enough facts to start with, just suspicion.

What if you go ahead to inform your friend but you were wrong. Don't judge a book by the cover.

Seems you love gossip too.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by ToyinDipo(m): 12:48am On Nov 28, 2021
OP might be delusional...
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Valuc: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Somebody sAid she is mad right now and confuse.. and u people re listening to her stories...

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by ComeToJesus: 1:20am On Nov 28, 2021
Proverbs 26:17 AMP: Like one who grabs a dog by the ears [and is likely to be bitten] Is he who, passing by, stops to meddle with a dispute that is none of his business.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Fortune109: 1:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Another lie...you be staff grin
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by princepaul20(m): 1:22am On Nov 28, 2021
[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]OP until you are sure. Just face your front for now.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 28, 2021
chii8:
Casually form a story about a man who was having an affair with the mother in law behind the wife's back, spice up the story portraying it's consequences to your friend and ask your friend how she feels about your story and from there, ask her if she can trust her husband with her mother.

This is how you people push people into problems. How can she even do this without any proof? If she has no proof them she shouldn't do this nonsense. What if she does and the wife says she trusts her mother. Won't she look stupid?

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by stayclearofme: 1:26am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:
And so? Imagine what you want to tell your friend! OP you get mind o! Mind your business.
Is winking even enough for you to conclude that they are having a fling?
The way you carry the mata for head are you sure you are not even interested in the man?

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by stayclearofme: 1:29am On Nov 28, 2021
chii8:
You are a child!

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by hatedisplace: 1:42am On Nov 28, 2021
If it was the other way round, would the friend be asked to keep quiet and mine her business?

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by juman(m): 1:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Its becoming more common in todays world.
Mother in law befriending the husband.

Tell her tactically.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Foundwealth001: 1:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Madam busy body, Street gossiper, why not mind your own business. If you like yourself, keep quiet and get a work .The family will form a collision against you when the bubble burst.
A triangulation against you will make like horrible and unliveable for you.
Your friend of 15 years might turn to an enemy of lifetime.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by SweetiliciousD: 1:51am On Nov 28, 2021
FirefliesSun:

You deserve a brain resettling slap from behind!

Hwba!
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by jaxxy(m): 2:27am On Nov 28, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

You are a foool.
How does it concern you. IEdiot.
I hate sanctimonious people...
Go and destroy her marriage because u are friends now...
Most probably u don't have a husband or u are not happy in ur home....so u want to project ur misery?
...Do you even know their family....
And what's the big deal if he fvvcks his mother inlaw who probably is lonely and a widow.
...u must be foolish to feel u have a say in that situation.

Do u know a nursing mother jumped out of a 20 plus story building after finding out her husband and mother where having an affair?? undecided

It’s a serious matter not the bullshit u just described casually. undecided
It was on nairaland here.

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by galantjoe(m): 2:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Mind your business
Ms. Pokenoser

Making eye winking doesn't necessarily suggest that they re having or about to have sex. Please let's stop assuming sin before it will be committed.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Oyolohi24: 2:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Still doesn't matter, mind your business. Thank God u asked yourself "how do I even start?" Meaning face your front quote author=FirefliesSun post=93512695] we have known each other for over 15 years. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.