Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband (49937 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Collyno82(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
bukatyne:

You get mind.

You want to tell your friend that her MOTHER and HUSBAND are sleeping together.

You chop liver.

If you are so bothered, pray that God should expose them to your friend.
pls continue to mind your business

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by dfrost: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Angelfrost:
Two grown and mature adults winking and flirting with each other shouldn't even be an issue na... Haba!!!

Pluck your flowers and move along!

That said, I hope you guys shouting "mind your business" with so much indignation would express the exact same sentiments if roles were reversed here: i.e, a friend's wife winking and flirting with her father in law!

If not, Thunder will do the needful to you hypocrites!!!

Angelfrost!!! cheesy grin
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by ipobarethieves: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
sad
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by snoopz: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Do you Know the meaning of mind your business?
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Mvena(f): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Did she shake her breast or stick out her tongue

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by franchasng: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
I doubt the possibility of this nonsense they act in Nollywood happening in real life. Op you are hallucinating angry.

Your wife's mother not even her younger sister to start with. Even if your wifes mother is Kim K, the mere thought of the fact that she gave birth to your wife should kill any foolish erection, gosh, i feel like vomiting self, ayama, some men de eat shiiiit in the name of sex cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by EgunMogaji2: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:
I am so mad right now. I am so confused.
Today around 5:30, I had to visit my friend to pluck hibiscus flowers.

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?

Amebo, stay in your lane.

What if you’re wrong and she just had a nervous tick?
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by amaks: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ask yourself if your friend can handle that type of bad shocking news or not. Your answer should guide you.
Will she be grateful you told her or will telling her make her life more miserable and depressed than better. Can she handle it? Your net actions should only end up making your friends life better, speaking out or not.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Afonjashapmouth: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
You honestly don't know what their relationship is so mind your business. What if they were low-key gossiping you and the wink you caught was a gesture to buttress something. Let your friend find her truth if there is any or lose out if you are wrong or not believed
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by elantraceey(f): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Everybody is now minding their business, no wonder things are turning out the way they are. @op, this post is more than a year old, come and give us update. Did you spill the beans? How did it turn out?

4 Likes

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Help2020: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:
we have known each other for over 15 years.
I guess you know her before her mother knew her?face your front, don't put mouth in family matter.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
If ur so mad right now call 911 so u can be taken to yaba left... Mind ur fxcking biz
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Chizman042: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please don't start what your village people can't settle...
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by SonofGod231: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is a typical Nigerian woman...Twist and look for something wrong in other people's seemingly perfect world.
The last thing you told us was she was your friend and The said man is married to the woman's daughter not you.
They are still one big happy family and have maintained discretion so far.
Make you carry your Tatafo and pricking nose else where,we and your friend don't need to hear it from you...I don't know how people like you that are comfortable in gossiping matters like these to people"how do you see yourselves"?!.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Newboss(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Are you mad?

Wetin dey do people these days? You swear they're having a fling? Your toto dey scratch you?

You need to see a doctor. Or maybe you're just a stupid person naturally.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

One thing led to another while at the flowers, I saw my friend's mother making eyes/wink and pouting to my friends husband. He just smiled back although he noticed I saw it but the mother didn't.

I can swear they are having a fling and it's shameful. I don't know how to tell her. I am just here, very confused and bothered. Even if I wanted to tell her, how do I even start?

1st thessalonian 4 vs 11.

Dm me, I SELL CHAIRS that help people to SIT outside ppls' lives n business, its PROFITABLE.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by oluwasegun007(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Again, mind your business.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by November24(f): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Single and bittered lady...
I know ur types
Go get ur own home
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by TicketGreen: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Maybe they were gossiping about you that you always come around to pluck Zobo...nonsense
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by LordReed(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

You have no evidence so you better not say anything. Don't be the instigator of what would spoil someone's home for no just cause.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by tunize(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Minding of ones business is good in this life oooh just run you things jeje
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Rhozabeth(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

It's non of ur business! Mind ur business.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
It could just be a harmless play grin

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by BarrElChapo(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nothing good can come out of Adam and Eve in the garden undecided
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by vickydevoka(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

The mum is a nymph n dere is nothing u can do about it
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by FamTomx2(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
No Vex oh!

How old are you??

No bi anything o.. just asking?
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Omo9jatoja(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:
still mind your business �
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Ventura1: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
You are just acting on insinuation, the whole winking could be because of you....the mother in-law must have noted the ways you're looking at her daughter's husband.
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by Gee64: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
AMEBOR!!!!
Re: Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband by kunle75(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirefliesSun:

Still mind your business.

What of if they're planning a surprise for your friend?
How can you conclude they're into romance without concrete evidence?
Mind your business before calamity befall you oooo.
My cent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.