Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182638 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by EaglesEyes1(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2021
Dpsychologist:
WHEN YOU ARE THE WRONG GUY

When women say: “I don’t do that,” what she actually meant was that she won't do that with you: “With you.” Because she’ll do it with a man who she deems worthy.

When a woman tells you she doesn't have sex on first date, she doesn't go to a guys house on the first date ,understand that you are the wrong guy.

If she tells you I don't date Yoruba boys it's just a silly excuse because she only doesn't what to that you in particular.

That's how Tunde was told by Pamela that she doesn't date Yoruba boys but her dating diary shows she had flings and even a Yoruba exes when Tunde found out he was pissed.
True! True!!
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
According to Samaritans' research,they have this to say about cause of most men suicide:

"Relationship breakdown is more likely to lead men, rather than women, to suicide. Men rely more on their partners for emotional support and suffer this loss more acutely. Honour is also part of masculinity, and to be ‘disrespected’ in front of others by the actions
of their partner (infidelity or abandonment) may lead to shame and/or impulsive reactions, perhaps to punish ex-partners. Men are more likely to be separated from their children [the woman has sold custody] and this plays a role in some men’s suicides."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
In general men respond terribly to Post traumatic stress such as break up and divorce .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Reasons are because

1. Men tend to rely more emotionally on their partners ( men are weak emotionally, they have always being told to control their emotions which makes them vulnerable to emotional outburst)

2. Men are the major investors in a relationship as such men enter into depression, sadness , pain/anger, revenge or suicide post break up or divorce.

Investment wrecks men emotionally especially when men spend huge amounts.
That's why you see men collecting what the bought back from an ex .

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
A woman who breaks a mans heart is one who financially wrecks him .
© Dpsychologist 2021

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
I have warned about this countless time. Don't take your time going after a woman just to get STD.
protect yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Divorce is a money making device for western women now.

Robyn Denise Moore was an Australian dental nurse who
married the actor and filmmaker Mel Gibson. Other than having sex with Gibson, Robyn's accomplished nothing else of note in her life. She was just an
average woman from an average background who was married to a multimillionaire filmmaker. However, even though she made no financial
contribution to her marriage to Gibson, when she abandoned Gibson after over
30 years of marriage, she took half of Gibson's $850 million dollar wealth with
her. That's right, she received over $400 million dollars to abandon her marriage.
However, this doesn't include everything Gibson bought her or paid for during
his 30 years of commitment to her. In the end, when the numbers are tallied, if
you include everything Gibson paid for, Moore got a lot more than $400 million
dollars

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
On paternity fraud

"Paternity fraud has always been a risk for cuckolded husbands and
for wealthy or famous men. As reported in one famous paternity
fraud case:

The former wife of billionaire Kirk Kerkorian in USA has
admitted the four-year-old girl for whom he is being asked to pay
more than $320,000 in support is not his child and she faked DNA
tests."

Women can and do fake DNA tests.

However, though the rich have often been subject
to paternity fraud, but
"...the vast bulk of men who are at risk for paternity fraud
victimization are neither rich nor famous."

However, they do not know if they are victims of paternity fraud because most can't afford DNA test.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Women mislead men.

"A 2001 survey revealed that 42 per cent of women would lie about using contraception in order to get pregnant in spite of their partners’ wishes."

Despite western women having over 40 different contraceptive methods and abortion rights ,there are still high cases of women getting pregnant.

Women love to dive raw and do not care about the after effects

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
The Western world has passed alot of simp and weird laws in 20th century and is going extreme in 21st century passing laws such as prohibition of feminist criticism{called misogynistic},obscured/ broadened definition of rape and sexual assault ;and domestic violence.

Passing of gay laws and the promotion of LGBTI (Lesbian, gay,bi,transgender and inter sex)

Currently pedophiles have come out and are clamouring for their rights.
Pedophiles have changed their name to pedosexuals and want to be included to form LGBTIP( Lesbian, gay,bisexual,transgender, inter sex and pedosexuals).

In the time of Joe biden those laws will soon be passed.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Just because a man feels powerless does not mean a woman feels powerful. And just because a woman—or man—is perceived by others to have power, does not mean she or he feels powerful inside of themselves.

Feminism is the biggest shit test and men failed

# Rep pill friday

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Feminism suggested that God might be a “She” but not that the devil might also be a “she.”

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Feminism articulated the shadow side of men and the light side of women.
It neglected the shadow side of women and the light side of men.
It refuses to acknowledge that each sex has both sides within each individual.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
When the issue of sexual harassment surfaced, then, we were told “men don’t ‘get it’ ” when, in fact, neither sex “gets” it.

Men don’t get women’s fears of harassment that stem from the passive role; women don’t get men’s fears of
sexual rejection that stem from the initiating role.

Each sex is so preoccupied with its own vulnerability that neither sex “gets” the other’s vulnerability.

The difference? Feminism has taught women to sue men for sexual harassment when men initiate with the wrong person or with the wrong timing(most men are bad at decoding greenlight) ;

No one has taught men to sue women for sexual trauma (acting confused) for saying “yes,” then “no,” then “yes,” then “no.”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Feminism left women with three sexual options—their female role, the “male” role, and the “victim” role.

Men were left with less than one role—they were still expected to initiate, but now, if they did it badly, they could go to jail.
For an adolescent boy who barely knows what
sex is, this is a scary half-option.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Feminism justified female “victim power” by convincing the world that we lived in a sexist, male-dominated, and patriarchal world.

However, the world was always bi-sexist, both male- and female-dominated, both patriarchal and matriarchal—each in different ways.

#MythOfMalePower

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is eye opening

The so-called “patriarchy” and “male dominance” as code words for male disposability.

Feminist definition of patriarchy never existed.

There were kings and queens ,gods and goddesses.

If it was truly patriarchal then we will have only kings and gods

© Dpsychologist

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Men have remained the silent sex and increasingly become the suicide sex.

The weakness of men is the portrayed as strength; the strength of women is Portrayed as weakness

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Women tend to be socio-economically better than men .

Post break up and divorce women almost always emerge better than their men .

Despite men being more financially stable they end up spending 80% in the r/ship while women spend less than 20% in the r /ship.

In restaurants, shop rite, malls , cinemas ,relaxation centres and other public place, men pay for women about ten times as frequently as women pay
for men—the more expensive , the more often the man pays.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Women often say, “Well, men earn more.” thats why they need to pay more.
But when two women go to a restaurant, they don’t assume that the woman who earns more will pay the bill.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
The expectation on men to spend more on women creates an obligation on men to get high paying jobs.

However , feminist then turn back and say is because of patriarchy that men pay have high paying jobs.

When seeking for admission I have seen a lot of women applying easy to read course that will result in low pay.

When they applying for engineering, medicine etc they end up getting withdrawn.
Now is it patriarchy still to be blamed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Red pill
Re: The Red Truth by KevinDein: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
prodige001:
a little testimony abt what happened this evening... I was enjoying Man u's match... and this lady whom I happen to meet few weeks ago begged to see me in her house since the viewing center is close to her house I went after long delays... fast forward... we gisted for a few mins and boom we were naked... coz I don't trust her I had to roll on 3 condoms we started with a cow girl and she got tired so she opt for a missionary I gave not more than 5 strokes and the lady was like "its hot in here plz b fast I wanna go and bath"...

now that's shit she said upset me and that was how I ended the sex... I pulled out and dressed told her am going she refused to believe till she saw me leave... now the bitch is calling me.... telling me am such an awkward somebody bla bla bla... didn't listened I ended the call... ama block her now

from my observation, Bitch wanna use me to get a new fan(coz her fan isn't working) and am not giving her the luxury of seeing me as one of em simps

PS. never agree to shalaye... no mata d circumstances
Edit

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Flamemignon1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dpsychologist:
The Western world has passed alot of simp and weird laws in 20th century and is going extreme in 21st century passing laws such as prohibition of feminist criticism{called misogynistic},obscured/ broadened definition of rape and sexual assault ;and domestic violence.

Passing of gay laws and the promotion of LGBTI (Lesbian, gay,bi,transgender and inter sex)

Currently pedophiles have come out and are clamouring for their rights.
Pedophiles have changed their name to pedosexuals and want to be included to form LGBTIP( Lesbian, gay,bisexual,transgender, inter sex and pedosexuals).

In the time of Joe biden those laws will soon be passed.

I beg of you, don't include pedophiles to the queer community, that's just part of what homophobes use to justify their hate telling the world the P will be added to put them on false alert

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by prodige001: 2:31am On Apr 03, 2021
KevinDein:

I don't think she intended to make you a fan, bro. She liked you and really wanted to fvck and keep fvcking you. Bitchhhes don't give prospective fans the pussayyy because they are well aware men are capable of bailing out once they taste it.

Harsh truth; she probably wasn't really feeling the fvck that's why she was hurrying you up. You probably weren't digging her guts well enough.
probably..

I don't care, my orgasm is most important biologically. though am not sure that was it... coz before the Missionary twas lit

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I beg of you, don't include pedophiles to the queer community, that's just part of what homophobes use to justify their hate telling the world the P will be added to put them on false alert
Dude I am not removing anything.

I carefully researched before putting this here.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dpsychologist:
The expectation on men to spend more on women creates an obligation on men to get high paying jobs.

However , feminist then turn back and say is because of patriarchy that men pay have high paying jobs.

When seeking for admission I have seen a lot of women applying easy to read course that will result in low pay.

When they applying for engineering, medicine etc they end up getting withdrawn.
Now is it patriarchy still to be blamed

They are demanding for equal pay in football and other sports, ignoring the fact that men developed and nurtured those sports, making them attractive to fans.
More men are fans of their female national teams than women. They forget that ticket sales and sales of match rights generate the money from where they are paid. They also forget that men players have a bigger fan base in most of the sports.

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Flamemignon1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Dude I am not removing anything.

I carefully researched before putting this here.
I didn't tell you to take it down. I just told you it's false and it's a powerful tool for homophobes

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Firstnebo: 1:45am On Apr 04, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Just because a man feels powerless does not mean a woman feels powerful. And just because a woman—or man—is perceived by others to have power, does not mean she or he feels powerful inside of themselves.

Feminism is the biggest shit test and men failed

# Rep pill friday

It's the biggest PROOF that men are nothing without God

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy Easter Sunday
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Let's get ready for red sunday

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (98) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered

Viewing this topic: dontrulee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.