Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182604 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
DISPOSABILITY OF MEN

During wartime, experimental drugs were often tried on men. If a drug failed,
the man died.

But if a drug succeeded, it was used to save both women and men, but without women dying to develop it.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Men were similarly used as guinea pigs in the development of emergency procedures, microwave ovens (a man was
inadvertently “cooked” during the testing process7), and other advances that served both sexes.

Later it was labeled sexism that physicians studied men more than women. No one labeled it sexism because men were used as guinea pigs more than women.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Feminism is just covert misandrism.

It is done to punish men for past sins they didn't commit.

— Dpsychologist

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Feminists felt patriarchy a conspired to restrict women’s
reproductive freedom—women’s “right to choose.”

But it created women’s “right to choose”—it created birth control. And it created safe abortions.

This technology of birth control did more than any other single thing to reduce women’s work load; to move women from a one-option sex to the only multi-option sex.

Overall, technology led to the male role saving women more than the female role saved men.

Ironically, some of the feminists who complained of male technology would have died in childbirth. (They literally owed their lives to what they complained
controlled their lives.)

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Feminist are ingrates.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Male technology did not create for men the equivalent right to choose. Thus, each time a man had sex with a woman who said she was using birth control, he had to trust that she was, in fact, using it.

If she wasn’t, he could be responsible for supporting the child.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Birth control is power - Dpsychologist

Every woman knows that if there was only male birth control, she would not feel in control, she would feel out of control.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
Birth control created the right of women to choose and the expectation of men to trust women.

Today, every man who puts a penis in a woman’s body also puts his life in a woman’s hands.

I remember when a guy shared a story to me how he was on his knees begging a girl not to keep the pregnancy because he is not ready to be a father before she agreed to.

Remember to use a condom.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Had feminism emphasized on women’s responsibilities to
Approach men and risk rejection, or paying for men’s dinners on dates, or choosing careers they
like less to support the family more, or marrying down, its impact would have been more egalitarian but less politically successful.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
When you are looking at feminism on the surface it looks genuine but when you go deeper. You will release it in not what you think it is

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Polygyny not polygamy.

Polygamy is often inaccurately used to mean a man having more than one wife, but it actually means
either sex having more than one spouse; only polygyny means a man having more than one wife.

It is wrong to say men are polygamous but polygynous .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Feminism error

If taking on a wife for life in an institution called marriage were a sign of male privilege, why was “husband” derived from the Germanic word for “house” and the Old
Norse for “bound” or “bondage”

Why did it also come from words meaning
“a male kept for breeding,” “one who tills the soil,” and “the male of the pair of lower animals.”

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Conversely, if marriage were as awful for women as many
feminists claim, why is it the centerpiece of female fantasies in myths and legends of the past, or romance novels and soap operas of the present?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
We have never lived solely in a patriarchy or a matriarchy but in a combined patriarchy and matriarchy within each society.

There was not male dominance but male and female dominance—a division of dominance that reflected the division of roles—each sex “dominant” in the area in which they had responsibilities and risked death—dominant where they were also subservient.

# Myth of male power

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Polygyny no polygamy.

Polygamy is often inaccurately used to mean a man having more than one wife, but it actually means
either sex having more than one spouse; only polygyny means a man having more than one wife.

It is wrong to say men are polygamous but polygynous .

You're right on this one, but it has different meaning too. It can be translated to both sexes having more than one spouse or the man having more than one wife.

Polygyny is the perfect word in this case because of its single meaning relating to the man having more than one wife.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
TheUndercover:

You're right on this one, but it has different meaning too. It can be translated to both sexes having more than one spouse or the man having more than one wife.

Polygyny is the perfect word in this case because of its single meaning relating to the man having more than one wife.
You got it.

Men are polygynous
Women are hypergamous

It is also worthy of note that,
Polyandry is specific word use for woman marrying more than one man as in india.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Both men and women use violence

Throughout history, women in power have used a rationale similar to men’s to
send men to death with similar frequency and in similar numbers.

For example,
the alcoholic drink Bloody Mary was named after Mary Tudor (Queen Mary I) a very wicked queen, who
burned 300 men at the stake;

When Elizabeth I,
ascended to the throne , she mercilessly raped, burned, and pillaged Ireland{ at a
time when Ireland was called the Isle of Saints and Scholars.}

During the time of roman empire, When a Roman
king died, his widowed wife sent 80,000 men to their deaths.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
In more recent years, the 3 Iron Ladies—Indira Gandhi, Golda Meir, and
Cold hearted Margaret Thatcher—have all sent men to their deaths at rates not dissimilar to
those of the average male leader, and in wars as wasteful to male life asThatcher’s involvement in the Falkland Islands War.

What has remained consistent throughout history is that whether or not
the leaders were female or male, almost 100 percent of the troops they
sacrificed in battle were male.

Men are always the at receiving end.

Equality was at the top—not at the bottom.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
94 percent of occupational deaths occur to men.YET FEMINIST SAY MEN ARE PRIVELEGED

¶ List of Hazardous Occupations

Fire fighting
99% male
Logging
98% male
Truck driving 98% male
Construction
98% male
Coal Mining
97% male
Mechanic 99% male
Trash keeper 100% male
Roofers 99% male
Brick laying 100% male

¶ List of Safe Occupations
Secretary
96% female
Receptionist
97% female
Day care 100% female

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Compare both works from above. Who do you think will be paid more?

It is because men take more risk hence more pay.

In security job , women almost always never do night shift . How do you expect them to be paid more than her male counterparts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by chukshobayo: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dpsychologist:
The only way that a woman can treat you in an undesirable, disrespectful manner is if you’re exhibiting behaviors that ALLOWS THEM TO treat you in an undesirable, disrespectful manner. That is weakness.

#DominanceMonday

Please explain in practical terms so I can relate

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by chukshobayo: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dpsychologist:
If you indefinitely PRETEND as though you're happy "just being a friend," with a woman but in reality, you are
dying to date or have sex with her, you are a weak man.

#RedpillSunday

How do you tell her you want fwb from the word go. Also female collegues at work how do you handle them so as not to get sexual with them to avoid see finish or their manipulations?

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Akinbahm(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2021
Happy birthday bro @Dpsychologist

Oya send update to celebrate birthday with us...

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2021
Akinbahm:
Happy birthday bro @Dpsychologist
Oya send update to celebrate birthday with us...
thanks for this

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Skepticus: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Dpsychologist:
https://www.nairaland.com/6485330/what-does-man-stand-gain

The thread is fire. Some comments there give compelling reasons to avoid the institution of marriage or other forms of permanent cohabitation with women which I know that you and some of your followers here, are not fond of. Even the arguments of those who still believe in the illusion of ancient dominant patriarchy was ripped to shreds considering modern women and present social realities, by the moniker, Justformen and a few others.

The good thing is that on the thread, the facts are laid bare for men to know what they are getting into, when married or staying away from it. Pick your poison.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by DEMZEE(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Marriage is a beautiful institution whether some people like it or not

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2021
@Skepticus, I highly respect your views, there are about 7 billion plus people on this Earth, surely we can't be the same. I just want to ask you a question, man to man, I know you're among the MGTOW group if I'm not mistaken, which of course there are pros and cons to every path one makes in this life and sometimes the pros outweighs the cons. The MGTOW path pros heavily outweighs the cons in this modern age and time because of the degeneracy of this generation.

But my question is, do you intend to have kids? If yes, how do you intend to go about it? Of course you know you can put yourself first in marriage too which is the main core of MGTOW, but if you don't intend on having kids is fine, or do you just want to have a baby mama? We all know both parents have roles to play in the child's life. So I will be expecting your reply Sir.

Any reply you give is okay by me, I just want to hear your views on that. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Skepticus: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
TheUndercover:
@Skepticus, I highly respect your views, there are about 7 billion plus people on this Earth, surely we can't be the same. I just want to ask you a question, man to man, I know you're among the MGTOW group if I'm not mistaken, which of course there are pros and cons to every path one makes in this life and sometimes the pros outweighs the cons. The MGTOW path pros heavily outweighs the cons in this modern age and time because of the degeneracy of this generation.

But my question is, do you intend to have kids? If yes, how do you intend to go about it? Of course you know you can put yourself first in marriage to which is the main core of MGTOW, but if you don't intend on having kids is fine, or do you just want to have a baby mama? We all know both the parents have roles to play in the child's life. So I will be expecting your reply Sir.

Any reply you give is okay by me, I just want to hear your views on that. Thank you.

Thank you. I understand the cons of going my own way. I've assessed it properly and confirmed that I can bear its consequences. I have an aversion to the issues that constitute the transactional institution called modern marriages and cohabitation (from the nature of the modern woman to the influence of the state at the detriment of men). However, I'm not against men getting married. Men should do, if they want to. The red pill at least makes them know what they are getting into, and lessen the risks.

For your question, I intend to have a kid at some point in time and I have a lady who we have some form of agreement towards this. The terms are perfect for both us.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Skepticus:

Thank you. I understand the Cons of going my own way. I've assessed it properly and confirmed that I can bear it.

For your question, I intend to have a kid at some point in time and I have a lady who we have some form of agreement towards this. The terms are perfect for both us.
It's alright then. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Skepticus: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
TheUndercover:

It's alright then. Thanks.

Okay. I edited my earlier comment, though.

Just to correct your earlier comment about MGTOW being in marriage. The MGTOW is red pill to its core but where they differ from the other elements that constitute the red pill is abstaining from permanent relationship with women endorsed by the state (legal marriage) or permanent cohabitation (regarded by a lot of governments including Nigeria's, as Common Law Marriage).

MGTOWs can have platonic, romantic, business relationships with women as long as it doesn't pose a serious threat to their health, money, resources, freedom and life. Women are not worth the stress of proving your worth (ego stroking). Live life on your own terms.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Skepticus: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
DPsychologist I have no intention to derail your thread though. I just want to clear things up. No vex. For the first photo, MGTOWs is the guy chilling in the top left corner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by DEMZEE(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Skepticus:

Okay. I edited my earlier comment, though.

Just to correct your earlier comment about MGTOW being in marriage. The MGTOW is red pill to its core but where they differ from the other elements that constitute the red pill is abstaining from permanent relationship with women endorsed by the state (legal marriage) or permanent cohabitation (regarded by a lot of governments including Nigeria's, as Common Law Marriage).

MGTOWs can have platonic, romantic, business relationships with women as long as it doesn't pose a serious threat to their health, money, resources, freedom and life. Women are not worth the stress of proving your worth (ego stroking). Live life on your own terms.

How then can you raise a child if you don't get married?

Men must perform and are judged by their burden of performance. Gaining wealth isn't to prove ur worth to women but to exert dominance amongst men and women.
U need money, frame, game and redpill awareness to successfully run marriage.

I love MGTOW because it teaches men to make themselves their own mental point of origin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (98) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.