Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) (48998 Views)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by enirock(m): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm sorry.
This above shows you are even bigger,greater and better than the concept your replys portrays. Now never let anyone get under your skin and keep on growing and achieving greatness. Good morning.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by kenfa: 2:02am On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
And one Nairaland girl don hang my DM since 2014. Don't worry, be forming o. even Shiloh won't epp u.

Shiloh will be like, "ur shakara bundle has been exhausted and ur luck terminated."

Lol. That's funny
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 09, 2020
enirock:
This above shows you are even bigger,greater and better than the concept your replys portrays. Now never let anyone get under your skin and keep on growing and achieving greatness. Good morning.
Good morning. Have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by ericangel01(m): 2:27am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Make e sure for me too.

u never marry ?
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Palema007:
Funny enough i don't think i click with guys that ask for nudes, i don't know I've never been asked. grin but i know some guys do that.
have you ever heard the saying that says you are addressed the way you dress? Why won't they ask for nudes when you pierce all over your face looking like one of those people (I don't want to call the name in other not to be offensive but I guess you understand the people I'm talking about) you pierce your nose and you have multiple piercing on your ear. My sister they think you are one of those people hence always asking for your nudes.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 2:39am On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:

calling someone ugly, dejected, worthless, low lives feeling fly upon emptiness and zeroness shows no home training, we think differently but I think there is a limit to insults.

Especially when it's not provoked. At least no female has hurled any insult as at the time he typed that. It's always been a matter of choice. If you try to woo a person and she says 'No!' no biggie. Try the next girl not unnecessary name calling. I think they're just uncouth. Home training matters a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by intruder15(m): 3:10am On Sep 09, 2020
This part caught my attention. Las las, fear women. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:19am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Make e sure for me too.

na those your bow legs dey make men run for you now
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Klass99(f): 3:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 09, 2020
I see so many comments....
One said nairaland boys want only sex. Na outside men no want sex. Fool yourselves.
Every man that asks a lady out must wan chop Yansh. Must. Even if we say I'm not for the sex trust me some men are extremely patient. Even if it takes 5 years .once them score na bye bye.

All I'll say is make una dey reply dms. Get to know the person. Judging a person from his comments is just plain stupidity. Most people live double lives. Reply Dm make una talk. Go on a date. He no go kidnap you. For where. Some we go Dm them no go read am. Others go reply dem go cold like ice. One fool say and I quote "your email is not the same as your name, you're suspicious " and she blocked. Na that day I know say some ladies na 64 mb memory card dey their head. I hope you're reading this.... Your loss

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:21am On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
You know why? Cause NL boys only want sex. And if you give them, they come here to rant how cheap women are.

Please stop generalizing. I don't know why Nigerians love to generalize...like you'd meet 5 out of 10 guys dt ask u out just to get access and you'll conclude dt ALL guys want is to hit n run, conveniently forgetting the other 5

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:23am On Sep 09, 2020
MejiLoyon:
I see so many comments....
One said nairaland boys want only sex. Na outside men no want sex. Fool yourselves.
Every man that asks a lady out must wan chop Yansh. Must. Even if we say I'm not for the sex trust me some men are extremely patient. Even if it takes 5 years .once them score na bye bye.

All I'll say is make una dey reply dms. Get to know the person. Judging a person from his comments is just plain stupidity. Most people live double lives. Reply Dm make una talk. Go on a date. He no go kidnap you. For where. Some we go Dm them no go read am. Others go reply dem go cold like ice. One fool say and I quote "your email is not the same as your name, you're suspicious " and she blocked. Na that day I know say some ladies na 64 mb memory card dey their head. I hope you're reading this.... Your loss

Lol..she feel say you be another hushpuppy in the making
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Bikochi:

And no one is talking about that, they successfully ignored that part. I hope she would be faithful in the marriage. Those boyfriends didn't disappear. They just allowed her get married. They'll show up later.

Please be real...we all know how most people behave in relationships nowadays... There's always backup, and sometimes backups to the backup...fear Nigerians oo cry
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:35am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93723271:

Give UDOKA BEST LOVE Chance please

Lolz...is this moniker not udokabestluv too?
This love go pass romeo n Juliet own kiss
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:36am On Sep 09, 2020
franugo:

Lolz...is this moniker not udokabestluv too?
This love go pass romeo m Juliet own kiss

How Many UDOKA BEST LOVE, Do you know On Nairaland Forum
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

What about you, can you as a female? You put all these things on men, why don't you talk of creativity on your own part, where you keep the conversation smooth when it's about to fall, or an average lady thinks the conversation is the man's job huh

Truth is most girls/ladies want what they can't dish out. They're always talking about things that guys don't care about and expect the guy to feign interest even if he doesn't give a f..k. ...

2 Likes

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:41am On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

How Many UDOKA BEST LOVE, Do you know On Nairaland Forum

Before 12minutes ago? None grin

But I see some correlation between and udokabestluv and I believe one person created both monikers..
I could be wrong,,,,,,, but I sincerely doubt that I'm wrong tongue
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:44am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
You don't know what happened. I did something bad on his thread that is why. I didn't know he's a blogger. And I have told him that I am deeply sorry for what I did.

But he isn't looking for apology from you.....

He's looking for love yea kiss
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:44am On Sep 09, 2020
tellwisdom:
What can I make of this?? sad He sent a mail from the altar??

Did you read the op at all?
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:47am On Sep 09, 2020
darediamond:

Far Worse Bro.

That guy settle for less. A lady having 2 boyfriends at a time He settled for?

He will sure regret it later on.

Small time now you will call Jim simp

All of you weak ass dudes coming here to form alphas n call others simps, una time go come
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Peace081:
We can't find such guys on Nairaland ooo..
The ones on this forum are bittered, frustrated and depressed.
All they know is to blame the president for their current predicament..
They don't want to do anything meaningful with their remaining days on earth.
May God continue to punish them.
To the couples, your new home is blessed

Another freaking generalization
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Friendlyjoe:

What about the situation where i write an enging text and a girl reply me with "hmmm"?

So true....n you will be waiting for the follow up dt will never come cheesy
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:52am On Sep 09, 2020
osazsky:
it will definitely end in tears..2 boyfriend at the same time and she settled for the 3rd guy who happens to be an intruder .my guy thinks he was smart

He IS smart...most people date multiple people at the same time, we've normalized it in this country. Quite rare to see a girl n guy that are faithful
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:53am On Sep 09, 2020
nBag:

did you also notice her response?
am not one to shoot online shots I have a girl since my sec school days and God's willing it will end in the church. but from friends who have. if you want to be honest with yourself Even the ladies I mean Nigerian ladies are part of the problem. you try start a conversation with Nigerian ladies they can't even sustain a gist. all they know is "yes, ok, hi ,good evening, am fine, you too." trust the guys must fail with such attitude. he attempted she laughed, gave interest and boom he had more courage to go on. that's team work.

the average Nigerian girl if you send this email to her she will scorn you childish. you enjoyed reading it as someone's success story am sure 80% of you not would pay attention to this if it was sent to you. I come in peace but you ladies ought to understand it's a two way street.

Loved!
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:55am On Sep 09, 2020
elantraceey:

I am not a converationist, so all of this is none of my business. But please don't come to my dm with Hi, have you eaten? I don't have the time to reply you to spare and there's nothing else to it

Even if you are not, everyone has that person that has one's unlock code, that one flows with, could be any gender, so stop pretending like you are an exception
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by franugo(m): 5:05am On Sep 09, 2020
enirock:
I don't think there's ever a time when two wrongs made a 'right'. On this site, both sexes are constantly beeo victimized, and if as a guy you don't share the mentality of the 'enlightened few', you get the simp card. Those who do this most times result to derogatory words that instill hate. Then when the ladies fight back, we have an internet space full of hate carrying individuals. Silence/restraint solves a whole lot of problems.

and the honest truth is dt most guys forming alpha males are doing it from the comfort of the father's home...eating their mother's food and just about being almost useless in real life

2 Likes

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:09am On Sep 09, 2020
franugo:

Before 12minutes ago? None grin

But I see some correlation between and udokabestluv and I believe one person created both monikers..
I could be wrong,,,,,,, but I sincerely doubt that I'm wrong tongue

You Know And UDOKA BEST LOVE wella, Congrats To You Bro
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by femi4: 5:30am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Make e sure for me too.

You need to have 2 boyfriends like her too before Mr right will surface
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by dinachi(m): 5:42am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Checkout the interesting email exchange between a Nigerian man and woman that led to them getting married.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4O5PHDQFC/?igshid=r79otrcitp49

It won't last and you can quote me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Should I Forgive Her?? / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.