Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) (49061 Views)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2020
KidDarkness:
What's BLW?
Believers Love World.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by KidDarkness(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Believers Love World.
Oh! Ok.

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by KidDarkness(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Believers Love World.
Y'all preach about love for one another which is really great. So I hope you have forgiven your friend Zin?
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2020
KidDarkness:

Y'all preach about love for one another which is really great. So I hope you have forgiven your friend Zin?
you think I'm serious with the fight,im just playing around
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by KidDarkness(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
you think I'm serious with the fight,im just playing around
I'm pretty sure that guy likes you. All na just front
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2020
KidDarkness:

I'm pretty sure that guy likes you. All na just front
lol,let him pocket his likeness
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by KidDarkness(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
lol,let him pocket his likeness
Ah ah! na. It's a small world. Maybe you should try preaching to mind. You never can tell, dude might calm down and you will tick winning a soul box in your to-do list

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2020
KidDarkness:

Ah ah! na. It's a small world. Maybe you should try preaching to mind. You never can tell, dude might calm down and you will tick winning a soul box in your to-do list
Hes a worldly person,let him go in peace but I will attack him anytime i feel like
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by ogbonnachrys: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Na so this guy collect 2 guys babe, just like that
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by KidDarkness(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Hes a worldly person,let him go in peace but I will attack him anytime i feel like
It really seems like you both are enjoying the constant back and forth attacks.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2020
KidDarkness:

It really seems like you both are enjoying the constant back and forth attacks.
lol
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Some guys think everything is all about money money.
Guy, it is not.
Some girls just like funny guys.
You know, crack a joke here and there.
Not "u don chop?"
"What are you wearing?"
"When are you coming to my place?"
Be decent, be smart, be funny.
If she doesn't answer you fine. Don't try again. Find someone who'd match you wit for humor.
Love is beautiful, folks grin

But wait, she had 2 boyfriends at the same time? undecided
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by JIMMY1393: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
nBag:

did you also notice her response?
am not one to shoot online shots I have a girl since my sec school days and God's willing it will end in the church. but from friends who have. if you want to be honest with yourself Even the ladies I mean Nigerian ladies are part of the problem. you try start a conversation with Nigerian ladies they can't even sustain a gist. all they know is "yes, ok, hi ,good evening, am fine, you too." trust the guys must fail with such attitude. he attempted she laughed, gave interest and boom he had more courage to go on. that's team work.

the average Nigerian girl if you send this email to her she will scorn you childish. you enjoyed reading it as someone's success story am sure 80% of you not would pay attention to this if it was sent to you. I come in peace but you ladies ought to understand it's a two way street.

I wish I can give you an award....they are bashing us saying we can't chat shit...I swear nobody chats more than me in this life...I always put 100% effort but be getting 20% effort back with stupid one word replies...imagine after chatting and trying to spice things up all you get is lol...some girls are not just worth the stress...I have seen some girls that do chat back a bit more but none till today has satisfied me...Nigerian girls are fucking boring to chat with end of story

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Friendlyjoe: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
franugo:

So true....n you will be waiting for the follow up dt will never come cheesy

Ah swear bro. I just give up on chatting
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
JIMMY1393:

I wish I can give you an award....they are bashing us saying we can't chat shit...I swear nobody chats more than me in this life...I always put 100% effort but be getting 20% effort back with stupid one word replies...imagine after chatting and trying to spice things up all you get is lol...some girls are not just worth the stress...I have seen some girls that do chat back a bit more but none till today has satisfied me...Nigerian girls are fucking boring to chat with end of story
She's not into you.
Here's a tip: if a woman is curious about or even likes you a little bit, she gets chatty.
If she's not chatty, she's either not into you or trying to figure you out.
If after two attempts, you don't get a favourable reply, never chat her again.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by JIMMY1393: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
humilitypays:
Guys forget it, the first step to finding your dream woman is fixing your financial worth first not by learning how to woo ladies or how to write romantic letter or wasting your energy to gain 30 packs abI 60 packs. Business before pleasure.

So many broke guys are romantic more than this but it irritate ladies when a broke guy acts romantic towards them.

Yes we have said it over and over, but it won't stop us from telling same to young Nigerian guys reading, fix your financial life first before going after ladies if you want to get the best and be in charge.

Ladies don't like to hear us say the truth but we must keep saying it, number 1 thing ladies of today consider in a man they wish to love or date or marry or even have a fling with is his financial worth, after that comes his appearance which still boils down to money.

I use myself as example to advice young guys, when I was still struggling financially after NYSC, I had few ladies around and they showed no romantic interest towards me all because I was still a work in progress which our ladies hate.

But when things started taking shape financially, I kind of became every lady's dream man and I pretended like I don't know what they are coming for. It hurts that our ladies just put money first before character and a man's dreams and vision.

I pity some ladies that missed me when I think back cos if they had me now, their family and generation will be proud of them, let me brag it cheesy

K
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by ume1000: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
The rate at which u guys insult ladies on Nairaland? have u no respect at all?

go ahead and call me a simp, that's the new signature
Why would anyone call a simp a simp
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Jemerson: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by JIMMY1393: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2020
Chii59:

She's not into you.
Here's a tip: if a woman is curious about or even likes you a little bit, she gets chatty.
If she's not chatty, she's either not into you or trying to figure you out.
If after two attempts, you don't get a favourable reply, never chat her again.

Aunty I didn't say I was interested in her too...this is someone that's my causal friend ...in real life she's a different person but to hold conversation with she's as boring as watching paint dry

Also if it's someone I just met online and after 2 unfavourable response or response that shows she's not interested me sef I don't even bother myself cos me too I'll be tired and bored so I move on
And there are some that at the start the conversation is so energetic and interesting but over time mehn it just dulls out...it's so hard to find someone with that vibe I'm looking for
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
And one Nairaland girl don hang my DM since 2014. Don't worry, be forming o. ur matter go soon reach shiloh and

Shiloh will be like, "ur shakara bundle has been exhausted and ur luck terminated."
And one nairaland sent me a dm which I replied only for him to tell me he has a long dick that can reset all my organs. And when I said thanks but I'm not interested, na so abue start o. That's not one out of many stupid people there which makes onenot to consider even looking at their dm.
However, there are still guys with sense here but that doesn't mean that you get to date or sleep with everyone you come across. Most guys Have nothing to offer apart form their dicks. They can't even hold a reasonable chat without displaying their wantonness.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
The rate at which u guys insult ladies on Nairaland? have u no respect at all?

go ahead and call me a simp, that's the new signature
After that they still expect a girl to reply their dm. Is that not madness.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Palema007:
Now who wouldn't pay attention to this mail... Look at the message? Very creative, nice and engaging. Not the usual " how are you? " "what are you putting on"? Questions some guys pass across. Lol without them missing "the when will you visit" or "lets meet up" command. cheesy cheesy

Happy married life to them kiss
My brother that's the point. Someone will chat you up and the bed thing is, whean are we meeting. You l9k so sexy. When was the last time you had sex. Stop pretending I'm sure you are not a virgin. Stop playing hard to get I know all girls are whores.
How can such person be kept in ones chat list for more that 30mins.? Thank God for block and delete button
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
elantraceey:

Exactly. They're looking for interesting conversations when the average Nigerian male can't stimulate one.
All they now is sex.
I was trying to have a clean normal conversation with one the other about all the happenings around us but it was he was only interested in one thing. His dick must be the only valuable he has.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
You know why? Cause NL boys only want sex. And if you give them, they come here to rant how cheap women are.
Nairaland guys have only their dicks to offer the ladies they send dm too. They don't have the brain for intelligent discussions. They won't even encourage you in what you do or even wish you good luck in what you do. They can't even ask you how your day went.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
So on point. And when you try to get familiar with them they demand for your nudes.
That's their way. They don't want familiarity. All they want is showing their dicks and demanding for nudes
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by dukeprince50: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And one nairaland sent me a dm which I replied only for him to tell me he has a long dick that can reset all my organs. And when I said thanks but I'm not interested, na so abue start o. That's not one out of many stupid people there which makes onenot to consider even looking at their dm.
However, there are still guys with sense here but that doesn't mean that you get to date or sleep with everyone you come across. Most guys Have nothing to offer apart form their dicks. They can't even hold a reasonable chat without displaying their wantonness.
its not all of us na, make ona no generalize, some of us come in peace, u ladies will just hang PM's both good and bad ones. Anyhow sha, I understand ur point...
better safe than sorry
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by proclinician: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's their way. They don't want familiarity. All they want is showing their dicks and demanding for nudes

You mean they ask for nudes and show their dilapidated gbola? grin grin

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by dukeprince50: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My brother that's the point. Someone will chat you up and the bed thing is, whean are we meeting. You l9k so sexy. When was the last time you had sex. Stop pretending I'm sure you are not a virgin. Stop playing hard to get I know all girls are whores.
How can such person be kept in ones chat list for more that 30mins.? Thank God for block and delete button
grin lolz, some of us might just see a brilliant post from a lady and decide to know her by sending her PM, no be everybody wan show dick sizes.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
proclinician:

You mean they ask for nudes and show their dilapidated gbola? grin grin
Dead dicks o
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
grin lolz, some of us might just see a brilliant post from a lady and decide to know her by sending her PM, no be everybody wan show dick sizes.
I'm one of those people that don't ignore dm. But if I tell you what I see, you won't like to give birth to a female child. If you are not strong as a lady, the kind of vrbal abuse we receive from guys just for saying we don't want what they are offering, it's enough to make you commit suicide of decide not to have anything to do with a man. These guys here are devils
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
its not all of us na, make ona no generalize, some of us come in peace, u ladies will just hang PM's both good and bad ones. Anyhow sha, I understand ur point...
better safe than sorry
If not because I delete unimportant mails, I would have sent a screenshot here for all to see and know if this is what someone with a brain would say to another for just saying I don't want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes / Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.