Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) (48994 Views)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Eddygre8(m): 5:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Sweet

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by fattprince(m): 6:10am On Sep 09, 2020
darediamond:

Far Worse Bro.

That guy settle for less. A lady having 2 boyfriends at a time He settled for?

He will sure regret it later on.
Oh bro. That was exactly what I was looking for. That was the red flag. 2 boyfriends, what was that fine man thinking.

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 6:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Mehn.. the are really cute.

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 6:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Palema007:
First, you dont cancel an opinion and then go ahead to counter it, that shows you are confuse.
Secondly, it's still the same... Guys send PMs, these ladies don't want it or act like they don't, what does it take guys to ignore? What does it take you to let these ladies have their opinions? Nothing but self respect.
Btw ladies don't do the "I got a PM " thing anymore, Guys do it more now. Not suprised though, like Poco said: Nl guys grow pussies in their spare times. grin
this what i dont like about most nl gals, why should u generalise this..since i joined nairaland ,have never pmed any gal..what do u mean by "NL guys grow puesies in thier spare time". do u think its every guy here that act like their lifes depends on women approval or pussies?..next time use the appropriate adjectives to bracket weak men from real men "some"..pukes!...men lets learn to have selfworth, i thought NL is a blogging site and not a dating site, so why would a sensible guy be sendin pm to ladies that will definitely ignore u, dont u have women in ur areas, or those gals on fb, twitter, michat, etc , don tire u? smh..
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Lordkratus(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Klass99:

Seven blessings to you!

I have always said that what people write on NL reveals a lot about them.

But, some people claim their online personas are different from their offline one - something I find very unbelievable.

If you are on an anonymous forum like NL, where your real identity is concealed behind a keyboard and you spew trash like lawma trucks, how can you expect anyone to not think or assume you have an indecent/trashy personality offline?

The things I read here are so off-putting, I have no interest in getting friendly or knowing anyone personally, beyond this platform.
remember, most of us are just here to get updated on happenings and read comments

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Lordkratus(m): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2020
LINTUNE:
this what i dont like about most nl gals, why should u generalise this..since i joined nairaland ,have never pmed any gal..what do u mean by "NL guys grow puesies in thier spare time". do u think its every guy here that act like their lifes depends on women approval or pussies?..next time use the appropriate adjectives to bracket weak men from real men "some"..pukes!...men lets learn to have selfworth, i thought NL is a blogging site and not a dating site, so why would a sensible guy be sendin pm to ladies that will definitely ignore u, dont u have women in ur areas, or those gals on fb, twitter, michat, etc , don tire u? smh..
bro, I spent valuable time reading through this thread and I was amazed with the things going on here. I actually thought this is is blogging site.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Kriss216: 6:40am On Sep 09, 2020
Palema007:
Now who wouldn't pay attention to this mail... Look at the message? Very creative, nice and engaging. Not the usual " how are you? " "what are you putting on"? Questions some guys pass across. Lol without them missing "the when will you visit" or "lets meet up" command. cheesy cheesy

Happy married life to them kiss
So, how are you this morning? Have you eaten? What are you putting on?

Those are the kind of questions you deserves, Ariza. You can't mix champagne with ogogoro.

2 Likes

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Romangalactic(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Klass99:

Seven blessings to you!

I have always said that what people write on NL reveals a lot about them.

But, some people claim their online personas are different from their offline one - something I find very unbelievable.

If you are on an anonymous forum like NL, where your real identity is concealed behind a keyboard and you spew trash like lawma trucks, how can you expect anyone to not think or assume you have an indecent/trashy personality offline?

The things I read here are so off-putting, I have no interest in getting friendly or knowing anyone personally, beyond this platform.
Wit d way u in particular are fond of repeating dis line every chance u get like one broken record, people will think there are guys lining up & begging to know u personally outside here cheesy This is exactly wat proclinician means wen he said a lot of u just feeel fly over emptiness and zeroness,thanks for making his point again cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by TechSkill: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2020
elantraceey:

I hope you feel a lot better after typing all this?
of course i do. truth hurts.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by pukka5050: 7:12am On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
And one Nairaland girl don hang my DM since 2014. Don't worry, be forming o. even Shiloh won't epp u.

Shiloh will be like, "ur shakara bundle has been exhausted and ur luck terminated."

I don laugh tire. grin
dukeprince50:
And one Nairaland girl don hang my DM since 2014. Don't worry, be forming o. even Shiloh won't epp u.

Shiloh will be like, "ur shakara bundle has been exhausted and ur luck terminated."

I don laugh tire. grin
dukeprince50:

I don laugh tire. grin
dukeprince50:

I don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by geedee4real(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Baba run am for me too. Baba u know how bad I need a soul mate now, someone whose presence in my life would make me forget the demise of my mum. Baba, I don't want a sex mate, I don't want a party rider.. All I want is a soul mate. Abeg run am for me
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2020
So Nairaland is a dating site?

2 Likes

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by VicM6: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2020
by then the other two boyfriend's b dey chop her suya small small. Na d pepper and onions dem gv this simp mk he chop..... any way, congratulations

2 Likes

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by abisolagladys(f): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2020
I love the lady height HML to them

Get foldable washing machine at affordable price call/Whatsapp 09018990181

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by leaculpa: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2020
wow @olarslim is getting married. shocked shocked make I go instagram.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Never sent a girl in NL a pm, but i ave seen nice profiles but to send pm i don't usually ave that time.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2020
VicM6:
by then the other two boyfriend's b dey chop her suya small small. Na d pepper and onions dem gv this simp mk he chop..... any way, congratulations
Chuckles
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by dederocs(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2020
fine woman, definitely worth it, not all those raz girls wey go dey form...if you be lady, you no get money or fine, humble yourself or hide your face.

2 Likes

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
The rate at which u guys insult ladies on Nairaland? have u no respect at all?

go ahead and call me a simp, that's the new signature
Hi Simpson

1 Like

Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Denique(f): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
And one Nairaland girl don hang my DM since 2014. Don't worry, be forming o. ur matter go soon reach shiloh and

cheesy grin grin @your last line, na airtime abi data bundle??
Maybe you've been sending the wrong message or sending the right message to the wrong person...maybe??.??
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2020
proclinician:

Lol ugly, dejected, worthless, low lives feeling fly upon emptiness and zeroness. Then I wonder what in the holy hell.
OMG.....
Bros u harsh abeg. This one weak me ni.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2020
RAGGA40:
Never sent a girl in NL a pm, but i ave seen nice profiles but to send pm i don't usually ave that time.
We have that in common bro. But those profiles you saw, how are you even sure its a lady behind the phone. Men dem do spoil work for some of us wey like adventure
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by temi1290: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2020
@seunmohmoh hope you are reading cos be me I go soon slide enter ur dm oo
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2020
VicM6:
Savage
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Talkwisdom(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
You're blessed sis.
kindly check your PM
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Worldtaker: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Palema007:
Now who wouldn't pay attention to this mail... Look at the message? Very creative, nice and engaging. Not the usual " how are you? " "what are you putting on"? Questions some guys pass across. Lol without them missing "the when will you visit" or "lets meet up" command. cheesy cheesy

just like you guys too format: my subscription just finished, my house rent is expiring, I have half, can you help me with half? send me card, I'm hungry, Today's my birthday, I need to make my hair etc
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Worldtaker:
just like you guys too format: my subscription just finished, my house rent is expiring, I have half, can you help me with half? send me card, I'm hungry, Today's my birthday, I need to make my hair etc
Sir You haven't made a point yet.
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by leksbore(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2020
humilitypays:
Guys forget it, the first step to finding your dream woman is fixing your financial worth first not by learning how to woo ladies or how to write romantic letter or wasting your energy to gain 30 packs abI 60 packs. Business before pleasure.

So many broke guys are romantic more than this but it irritate ladies when a broke guy acts romantic towards them.

Yes we have said it over and over, but it won't stop us from telling same to young Nigerian guys reading, fix your financial life first before going after ladies if you want to get the best and be in charge.

Ladies don't like to hear us say the truth but we must keep saying it, number 1 thing ladies of today consider in a man they wish to love or date or marry or even have a fling with is his financial worth, after that comes his appearance which still boils down to money.

I use myself as example to advice young guys, when I was still struggling financially after NYSC, I had few ladies around and they showed no romantic interest towards me all because I was still a work in progress which our ladies hate.

But when things started taking shape financially, I kind of became every lady's dream man and I pretended like I don't know what they are coming for. It hurts that our ladies just put money first before character and a man's dreams and vision.

I pity some ladies that missed me when I think back cos if they had me now, their family and generation will be proud of them, let me brag it cheesy
sir pls I need a hustle.pls can you help out? I tried sending you a email but no reply thanks n God bless
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by folake4u(f): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Palema007:

Lol I swear down grin grin grin
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2020
professore:
Zzor this could be us na
lol
Re: From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) by KidDarkness(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
lol
What's BLW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Should I Forgive Her?? / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.