Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? (69370 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Kdon2: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2020
jaxxy:

Yes u are overreacting. Exes can always be civil especially if they have respect for marriage and each other’s place and space. Sm exes were frnds and not just come and go lovers and maintain the frndship part. Some are genuinely good people and see no reason to end total communication with a good person just because they were their exes.

I must state this depends of the kinds/type of exes involved cos some are up to no good and shud be checked or even discontinued.

You are already contradicting yourself bro. Or what your are saying no make sense
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by jaxxy(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Kdon2:

You are already contradicting tour's of bro. Or what your are saying no make sense

No contradictions it just depends on the type exes that’s all just like we have regular frnds. Some are good and some are not so good. We can always identify them and adjust as the case requires or as we deem necessary.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by lekonso: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
He has no respect for you at all. I doubt if he really loves you.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by vhuqnl(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Sessanvandy:
Good evening Nairalanders, please i need your sincere opinion on this issue bothering me.

I have been dating this guy for 9 months and our relationship has been going well except for this issue.

My boyfriend or should i say fiancé ( he has introduced me to his family as the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and my family is in support of the relationship) has been in contact with his ex-girlfriend who is married with a son.

My man spends 1-2hrs on phone with his ex girlfriend in my presence and when i confronted him, he told me to bear in mind that he can never stop talking to her because she didn't offend him and if she needs any monetary support, he won't hesitate to help.

They have no intimate relationship maybe cus of distance, He agreed not to call her but promised to take her calls when she does and she calls frequently.

Her husband also warned him to stay away from his wife but he wouldn't listen.

He is a nice guy with a good heart and we are planning introduction by December

I told him that if he can't stop communicating with his ex girlfriend the relationship is over but he still insist on maintaining contact with her...

Pls am i overreacting, How do i handle this??....mature advice needed!

sorry for the long post.

You married a simp
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by samuelshosanya(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2020
Sessanvandy:
Good evening Nairalanders, please i need your sincere opinion on this issue bothering me.

I have been dating this guy for 9 months and our relationship has been going well except for this issue.

My boyfriend or should i say fiancé ( he has introduced me to his family as the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and my family is in support of the relationship) has been in contact with his ex-girlfriend who is married with a son.

My man spends 1-2hrs on phone with his ex girlfriend in my presence and when i confronted him, he told me to bear in mind that he can never stop talking to her because she didn't offend him and if she needs any monetary support, he won't hesitate to help.

They have no intimate relationship maybe cus of distance, He agreed not to call her but promised to take her calls when she does and she calls frequently.

I told him that if he can't stop communicating with his ex girlfriend the relationship is over but he still insist on maintaining contact with her...

sorry for the long post.

Hmmmmm, He is a nice guy with a good heart and ready to die.
Help me tell him he is sitting on a gun powder, he should better stop call his Ex since the husband has warned him.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2020
My dear sister, I will advise you clear your mind with him and call your own and his parents to this, let them know that your relationship with him is not secured, mind you both parents might beg you not to leave but don't forget you are the one to live in the marriage.
it has happen to me some years back when my then girlfriend that I have been preparing to take to Alta keeps calling his mere male friends that is in USA, I keep warning this girl but she will tell me that she has been a friend to this so call guy for long, to the extent that this girl will bring up a quarrel and before I know she will be the one calling that guy in us, I even read from their Facebook chat that the guy was asking her "but you said u have someone you are dating in Nigeria, why will you be chatting passionately with me".
omo, when I discovered all this shit, Holy spirit instantly give me sense to brake up. and I did. today I am happy I did.
my lady get sense in Jesus name.
uptil now I have some of my ex that still love to talk at lent with me on phone, even plea to come to me, now that I am married. you see life. but I do no take their call to disrespect my wife

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Mielanjmk(f): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2020
premium tears to be precised
BEATNEST:
If he insists on maintaining contact it'll most likely end in tears

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Oiza131(f): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2020
LadyTianna:

Simple solution: Start calling guys in his presence. Tell them to feel free to call you too. Talk for long periods of time with them. Make sure you smile, laugh and joke while on these calls. Your man's brain will reset smiley
If he complains, tell him they're just your friends and you didn't quarrel with them
Hehehehe.... This is so me.
Trust me, it works
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by OdenKelechi(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2020
BEATNEST:
If he insists on maintaining contact it'll most likely end in tears

Premium tears
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Oiza131(f): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2020
cicodeblazzer:
u are a big fool and a deceiver. Its ur type that uses your demonic advice to destroy the families and relationships of vulnerable others seeking advice. So u are advicing the op to go on war of will with her man? I was thinking u are going to tell her to stoop so low and conquer whatever the devil is trying to do to break she and her man wit gud qualitiz (THAT IS CALLED KEEPING/STICKING TO HER MAN AND SAVING HER RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE @ ALL COST....which is one quality and duty of every mature and sensible woman). The op should re-examine herself(there must be sometin she lacks which he gets when talking with the ex) and use her onions to replace the ex.
Lmao.... This one don't even have sense.... "stoop so low"? At what cost?
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Oiza131(f): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2020
OK!!
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Slyprof: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2020
The best thing to do is to give him a dose of his action. If u have a bro or cousin, plan with him to always call u when u are with ur boyfriend. If he asks tell him it's ur ex and u can't stop talking to him also. His reaction will tell whether he will adjust or not
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Xanderlex: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2020
michlins:
They're one step away from bedding. You have every right to be worried. Bear in mind that soon,he will start comparing you with her.

But some guys eh. [b]Your fellow man already warned you to stay away from his wife [/b]and you no hear. Na this thing dey kill person

Truly. the guy no just fear for ein life.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Caleycash(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
it made sense but you can't decode it with your art brain, I don't know how to explain things in details.The truth is how many sensible and responsible ones do we have around these days?
sensible asin to dey lick your ass or what!?... common go and sit down!
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Kdon2:

If I catch you!
catch me if you can
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Kdon2:

Are you married?? Haba! You were ll be wicked o! No space for trying in your heart no? Chai!

Whether or not I'm married is not the bone of contention here. OK?

How would you feel if your girl friend/fiancee told you she wont stop communicating with her ex? Or is it because now its a lady, then its cool? Spare me that baldadash, please....
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by TemmyT002(m): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2020
He still has feelings for her.
When he broke up with her, yours re the backup.
Are you sure he is not the father of the kid?
A guy who has wholly broken up with exes will delete their numbers to prevent memories and feelings.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by ugbanante: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Never toil with your emotions with things like this, constant communication between 'ex' is unhealthy in relationship. Truth be told, uour giy will gladly lay his ex in bed when the distance barrier is broken.
Move now or be moved later.
The choice is sadly yours.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Sessanvandy:

sorry for the long post.

Some men have high affinity for their ex.
I know one who does that, he likes doing things with his ex, especially the married ones.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Amyyy2020: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2020
michlins:
They're one step away from bedding. You have every right to be worried. Bear in mind that soon,he will start comparing you with her.

But some guys eh. Your fellow man already warned you to stay away from his wife and you no hear. Na this thing dey kill person

Mhen, the thing tire me sef.
Some pple sef
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by IdeasPro(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sessanvandy:

sorry for the long post.

Who can tell! The child of the ex-girlfriend can be your fiance's until DNA is carried out. Both of them are running the same race. You're the onlooker! period!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Otogah: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Biglittlelois:
You are not over reacting dear, bear it in mind that a man or woman cannot constantly talk to their married ex for hours without intimate talks and desire to see, and you and I know exactly what will happen when they set eyes on each other, pls end whatever it is you have with him and move on, knowing his family doesn't mean a thing.
you don't give advice like this
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Biglittlelois:
You are not over reacting dear, bear it in mind that a man or woman cannot constantly talk to their married ex for hours without intimate talks and desire to see, and you and I know exactly what will happen when they set eyes on each other, pls end whatever it is you have with him and move on, knowing his family doesn't mean a thing.
Fantastic take. cool

Some guys are so stupid, they are the ones spoiling the image of other guys and good guys like us.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by emmabest207(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
two of them will definitely get married in near future from the angle am looking at it.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by joskilily(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Does he put it on loud while talking to her?
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Decryptor(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
swiz123:
He might have lost his girlfriend, but he didn't lose his friend.

Talking to her in your presence means that he has nothing to hide. so my dear, do away with insecurities.

Best answer!
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Dreyton36: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Your story no concern me
If una wedding don reach abeg update me, jollof rice they hungry me
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by BanRobinson: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Sessanvandy post=93717850]Good evening Nairalanders, please i need your sincere opinion on this issue bothering me.

sorry for the long post.

[/quote

This is the present condition of your husband.
I will advise u to leave this relationship now or regret letter.

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by EternalBeing: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sessanvandy:

sorry for the long post.
Help him to get closer to the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth, and you too should do same. Only those that truly love YAHWEH can truly love fellow Human being. Download "Living Epistle" part 1 by Michael Orokpo. Bluetooth it to his phone, listen to it and to Joshua Selman and Arome Osayi messages together. He would automatically stop picking that married woman's call. If you both do this daily together for just 3 weeks, No human being, demon or lust would ever be able to separate you both again because he would always treasure you above every other females on Earth as the only Female that made him emerged into a superior Living Being.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by EdmundDantes(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Couldn't have said it better.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by EdmundDantes(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
michlins:

But some guys eh. Your fellow man already warned you to stay away from his wife and you no hear. Na this thing dey kill person

The man needs to have his head checked. I wonder how he would feel if his present girl does the same thing.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by YemmyKamor: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Biglittlelois:

stop telling people to end their relationship and move on... knowing fully well that you won't do same if you're in their position,, There is always a way to work things out,,

to the poster... we men got a very big heart that can accommodate as many as you can imagine when it comes to girls, especially pretty ones.. it's not necessarily out of love, might be because of respect, good cook, good voice, level of exposure or sexual prowess of such lady,, although most of us fail to admit this openly.. WE STILL miss our ex .. but few of us wake up to reality so early that, our ex are gone for good__ and that this beautiful and amazing woman we married or about to marry if the perfect lady for us, so we've got to zip the fuch up and focus on our woman... for example__i and one of my ex have our favourite song.. so anytime I heard this song BN played I kind of revert back to the old me..and I think of kofoworola... so that's the fact.. but I don't get carried away,, that's how we are wired,,, don't wanna bored you with my long store.. I'd say you sit your man down ,talk,plead threat if possible, let him know what and how you're feeling... also try to learn what he love about that lady and replicate it.. (also pray that the woman stay at where she is. i.e far away, at least for social and emotional distance sake)..
but if you think your heart can't handle it,, don't think of hurting him or urself o. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.