Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? (69400 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 09, 2020
When a man is still going back to his ex, he still definitely have feelings for her and if they are closer, they will get intimate. Ita advisable you make the hard decision now. If you can tolerate it, or break up. Both options are hard, but its seems like the surest option.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by BigJoe29: 1:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Two stupid people in a relationship,end result giving birth to more stupid offsprings.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by deltateam: 3:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Okay
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by deltateam: 4:10am On Sep 09, 2020
swiz123:
He might have lost his girlfriend, but he didn't lose his friend.

Talking to her in your presence means that he has nothing to hide. so my dear, do away with insecurities.

Will you say the same if your woman is in constant call with her ex?

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Ategberoson(m): 4:21am On Sep 09, 2020
has he propose to you? if he has propose to you and show you to his family, know your own family is when you can called him your fiance

whichever way, even as a gf/bf he didn't just disregard you, he ridiculed you by confidently talking to her ex constantly in your presence. it's obvious you're intending to marry a man that's classless, a man that doesn't have taste

I and my ex talk twice in a year and that's during my birthday and her birthday, the talk is strictly birthday greetings and nothing more. sometimes she wanted to create avenue for that but I shunned her even when I'm yet to marry

do you know any of his siblings or friends? explained to them to help you caution your naive bf, this one if not cautioned will bring another lady to your matrimonial bed

I hate classless men

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:25am On Sep 09, 2020
The most likely thing is if that conversation and flow between them continues, someday they are going to fvck and when they do, they are going to keep doing it and you ain't going to mean shit to him, btw he's not really into you, doesn't even respect you and the relationship between two of you

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by femi4: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Sessanvandy:
Good evening Nairalanders, please i need your sincere opinion on this issue bothering me.

I have been dating this guy for 9 months and our relationship has been going well except for this issue.

My boyfriend or should i say fiancé ( he has introduced me to his family as the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and my family is in support of the relationship) has been in contact with his ex-girlfriend who is married with a son.

My man spends 1-2hrs on phone with his ex girlfriend in my presence and when i confronted him, he told me to bear in mind that he can never stop talking to her because she didn't offend him and if she needs any monetary support, he won't hesitate to help.

They have no intimate relationship maybe cus of distance, He agreed not to call her but promised to take her calls when she does and she calls frequently.

Her husband also warned him to stay away from his wife but he wouldn't listen.

He is a nice guy with a good heart and we are planning introduction by December

I told him that if he can't stop communicating with his ex girlfriend the relationship is over but he still insist on maintaining contact with her...

Pls am i overreacting, How do i handle this??....mature advice needed!

sorry for the long post.

My dear, you are not overreacting.

If he doesn't respect you, he doesn't love you enough.

He doesn't give a f about your feelings, also disrespecting your relationship.

Cancle the introduction until he comes back to his senses. A canceled intro is better than a canceled marriage

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by hahn(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Sessanvandy:
Good evening Nairalanders, please i need your sincere opinion on this issue bothering me.

I have been dating this guy for 9 months and our relationship has been going well except for this issue.

My boyfriend or should i say fiancé ( he has introduced me to his family as the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and my family is in support of the relationship) has been in contact with his ex-girlfriend who is married with a son.

My man spends 1-2hrs on phone with his ex girlfriend in my presence and when i confronted him, he told me to bear in mind that he can never stop talking to her because she didn't offend him and if she needs any monetary support, he won't hesitate to help.

They have no intimate relationship maybe cus of distance, He agreed not to call her but promised to take her calls when she does and she calls frequently.

I told him that if he can't stop communicating with his ex girlfriend the relationship is over but he still insist on maintaining contact with her...

sorry for the long post.

Chop his money and move on.

There's nothing you can do about someone still in love with their ex

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by hollarunji08(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2020
Well, you're not overeating dear
Truth must be said, there's no friend of any kind between cat and rat...
Thought, it might not be any intimate relationship between both of them but why is he moving around with gaslight when he didn't smoke
My advice is that, seat him down one on one, talk to him, I mean talk to his mind with submission, let him kwn and understand your feeling, let him kwn you're not comfortable with the way he behave and so on
If he didn't yield for like one one week to two weeks, my sister think otherwise and refuse to go with the introduction
And broken relationship is better than and broken marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Michelle55: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2020
I gave up on relationship matters long time ago. Just do what works for you. You will be alright las las

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by cicodeblazzer(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
My dear use ur onions well as the current babe to put all the ex where they belong(IN THE SHROUDED GLOOMY SEALED PAST). What kind of personality does she have?How long do u both talk both on phone & in person & how spicy funfilled do u make it? What kind of discusion do they have....amorous or simply events of day/work/society? The answers would help u Give that useless delilah an unrivalled version of whatsoever onion she is using to draw ur nice good heart baby to herself(obviously her husband dont have such qualities). Ignore ur insecurities because of what he said (obviously he lashed u that way to tame u because of the manner with which u confronted him disloyally etc). Have a spicy constructive funfilled heart2heart talk with him. Make ur relationship and marriage work since u said he has such qualities many women are dying for. Keep ur man with all u got both physically and most importantly spiritually(by praying fervently 4 GOD's help). Its well with ur soul.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Skinnienigga(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lmaooo. I see a lot of insecure people on this thread.

If the guy talks to his ex on front of you and they're not saying anything out of the ordinary, chances are its a platonic thing to him. If he had stuff to hide, he'll not make calls in front of you.

Secondly, you mentioned that he doesn't call her but she calls him and he answers. Maybe its the ex that's still stuck on him.

What to do? Disarm the friendship by making it yours. Ask him what they're always talking about in a nice way. Try to get into the relationship between them by making moves to befriend her. Then start asking awkward questions like "how is your husband?" How to keep the spark after marriage? What really happens to the vagina after childbirth? Ask her to give you recipes on ofada rice sauce? Talk with her about prepping for breastfeeding, etc.

It's either she draws back - giving you what you want. Or she draws closer letting you keep a closer eye on her relationship with your fiance.

That's my 2 cents. Cos it looks like fighting and indaboski style is not working for you. Don't lose a good man to foolishness. When it comes to touchy subjects like dealing with exes, violence isn't always the way.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by joelbooks: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Unrated900(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Your fiancée is the owner of the son his Ex had

Their conversation is how to fly the boy to USA

When embassy opens.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by kastgeraldino: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sorry, but you have a foolish man for a fiance. Pray that you don't get harmed in any crossfire between him and that woman's husband. It's clear he does not respect you and your relationship. Based on what you wrote, he is clearly a weak man with no control. It's left to you to decide if you want to endure being married to someone still into his ex, even after her husband has threatened him.

Sessanvandy:

sorry for the long post.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Timekeeper: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
you will not run now,later it will be my husband is an unrepentant womanizer sleeping with people's wives.Husbands are not scarce,it is the sensible and responsible ones that are scarce

Bcox u av no man in ur life and no man wants to come into ur life doesn't mean u shud wish the same for others..

Accept ur fate
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by boomssey(f): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sessanvandy:

My boyfriend or should i say fiancé ( he has introduced me to his family as the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and my family is in support of the relationship) has been in contact with his ex-girlfriend who is married with a son.wow this is really a huge one.so am thinking if not for distance they might still be fucking.... hmmmmn babe this is really a tough one,it also means that if you both get married he still won't stop so it's better u think about this very carefully before u dive into marriage.well if u ask me I won't take that shit.

sorry for the long post.

this is really a huge one one but I would advise you think it through very well before quiting d relationship or going ahead with the marriage but if u ask me I won't take that shit.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by money121(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ok
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Deborah98(f): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
LadyTianna:

Simple solution: Start calling guys in his presence. Tell them to feel free to call you too. Talk for long periods of time with them. Make sure you smile, laugh and joke while on these calls. Your man's brain will reset smiley
If he complains, tell him they're just your friends and you didn't quarrel with them
this was just exactly what I was about writing but I just came across yours and relaxed,as in eeh imagine that kind thing so he thinks he's not killing the gals spirit and morale with those calls and chat, Aunty poster please do as you have in mind....
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Timekeeper: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Michelle55:
I gave up on relationship matters long time ago. Just do what works for you. You will be alright las las

What abt us? Let's do one
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by dederocs(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
invite her for party grin
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by drake99: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Am currently fvcking my married ex, don't worry yourself because their relationship is not over

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by drake99: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
michlins:
They're one step away from bedding. You have every right to be worried. Bear in mind that soon,he will start comparing you with her.

But some guys eh. Your fellow man already warned you to stay away from his wife and you no hear. Na this thing dey kill person
na married ex dey sweet pass, okafor's law
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Chachangi: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Quit that relationship now and look for someone who respects you and loves you.

Look at this scenario:

A man’s left the devils camp and join Jesus’ camp but he still talks with the devil regularly under the premise that the devil never did something bad to him.

Our people say what you’re not going to eat don’t smell it.

The husband of the said lady has warned him. Does he want to break the home of the said lady.

Based on the information you’ve stated here. He is not a good and responsible man or he is too careless and naive and doesn’t understand real life. Quit the relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by goshen26: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
catwalq:
Screenshot all their chats and post it online with her face and warn her to mind her family and leave your boo alone..

Relax and enjoy your man in peace grin grin

Which kind advise be this?

She will never have her man if she does that, and the home of that woman too is gone.
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Aphroditee(f): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
nairaland relationship matter dey increase everyday
Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by hardon1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
For your mind you think you are in a relationship Abi. Go and throw away that engagement ring. How can a man say he wants to marry you and yet calls his ex often an on in front of you and you are here asking question

I believe the guy has money, and that's what is keeping you. That man doesn't want to marry you or even ready for marriage. He gave you that ring so he can keep fucking you.

Many ladies see these signs and still put their head just because there is money. Later they will cry that all men are scum

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? by Tonitoniton(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sessanvandy:

sorry for the long post.

U are not over reacting. He is still living in his past. If he doesn't quit, pls, leave him. It shows he is still a boy and cant handle marital relationship cos he cant take a hold on his emotion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.