Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) (89245 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Dalby(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
A bride has gone viral after a video captured the moment she changed her mind and ran away from her wedding venue.

In the video, the lady could be seen in her wedding gown, screaming she is no longer interested in getting married to her fiancé.

Guest tried to talk to her to know why she suddenly changed her mind on her wedding day, but all efforts to make her speak up was in vain.

The lady was seen in the video running on road with her wedding gown as people tried to stop her.
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFLzhU7I05g

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/video-drama-as-bride-abandons-groom-on-wedding-day-flees-from-chu

You know my happiness here is that she has marked herself, by herself. As a guy I will not go near such a woman, or advise anyone I know to date her!!! She has follow through issues and highly unstable!!!
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by armadeo(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Are you sure this is a church wedding so.

In naija people have usually done the traditional marriage before church so does this nullify the marriage.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Young woman thank God for your life.
You will age with grace and live longer.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Parisian: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Old age will knock sense into men by force.

I hope you know women "own" the kids.... Marriage favours men more but y'all don't know it yet.

CocaineLord:

Let them die single now... You know most men don't give a fvck about marriage anymore too...

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by AreaFada2: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Most women would rather die single than marry most Nigerian men.

Lol. Yet most women need marriage like oxygen in 9ja. Just be ok a bit as a man, comfortable and they soon want a lavish wedding.

My dear you know you just made that up. We date the women and we know how they roll. cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by confydoedowaye(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2020
That was not the best moment to take such decision, she had all the time to do so. I hope she knows what she is doing. Plans/budgets have been made/implemented, gifts have been bought by guests, bride price have been paid, some ppl cancel other appointmnts to honor and grace the wedding. This is really tough, I wonder the crime the groom or his ppl must have committed to warrant this.

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by morgstreme: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:

Speak for yourself....

And that's a fat childish lie...

5 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by fr3do(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93732239:
No country sabi do Aproko and Hypocrisy pass Nigerians sha,

See as those market people dey shout,

'Eeeyah, Aunty Marry Now,
Please go back and Marry'!
It's good for you to marry o!

And you hear the same people laughing like cats and snails underground.

Hypocrites of the highest order,
They abound so much in this nation.

It is sickening that this kind of sad unfortunate scenario is making those people giggle.
It shows that the heart of man is wicked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Rilwayne001: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:

Most women would rather become Olosho than marry, until they turn newspaper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by VictorIfe(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2020
e don happen angry grin
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by AreaFada2: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:

Lol. Yet most women need marriage like oxygen in 9ja. Just be ok a bit as a man, comfortable and they soon want a lavish wedding.

My dear you know you just made that up. We date the women and we know how they role. cheesy grin

The only thing that will pain the guy is the cost of the wedding and the money he must have spent on the lady over the years. Perhaps other girls he ignored to stick to this.

In the end it will favour both to have not married. Time will tell who it favours most.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2020
her wedding gown sef no fine

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Parisian: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Most of them don't think aswear.

They advocate for baby mamas forgetting that most children from broken homes (by American stats) end up being gangsters, drug dealers, criminals, drop outs, murderers etc.

So who will marry the baggage you have as a kid?

Also most of those kids end up hating their fathers and wanting nothing to do with them even in old age since the fathers weren't part of their lives growing up.

Esseite:

So who would marry the innocent children from such unions?

While you are advocating for baby daddies, would the children from such not be from broken homes?...

Let's learn to think before we talk .

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Toscarel: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:

You lie, Nigerian women are the most desperate I have seen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Village people
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ustec: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
undecided
Goodluck to you
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by TGMISKY(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Why wait till the wedding day? She would suffer for 600 years!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Ask your mother,your grandmother even your female ancestors , they will tell you they stayed in their marriage because of their children. Apart from children ,there has never been use for Nigerian men ,go figure.

I you to go take a survey yourself. It has never been because Nigerian men are all that, culture and religion is what has made the Nigerian woman put up with Nigerian men

So what exactly are you saying. ?

Are you saying your grandfather, father, uncle, brothers, husband, sons and male ancestors “are or were not all that” ?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2020
This one wey don dey old doesn't want to marry?
Who do am this kind strong thing grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Parisian: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2020
I hope sex takes care of y'all in your old age as well.
justosee:

we are okay with just the sex
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Parisian: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2020
Did she complain to you?
Matrimonous:
This one wey don dey old doesn't want to marry?
Who do am this kind strong thing grin
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Juliearth(f): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:

Baby girl, there are a few good Nigerian men. Not all of them are bad.

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Parisian:

even the wife will also be old then. money is what take care of you in old age

5 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Juliearth:

Baby girl, there are a few good Nigerian men. Not all of them are bad.

Thank you jare, you get sense.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Komu1048(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:

And that is the prayer of Nigerian men. Women that carry marriage for head are jus ppl looking 4 who to sponsor their lazy life. Women should leave their life and stop disturbing men for marriage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Raylight2(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2020
jericco1:
It is better late than NEVER cool
Wise decision I must say smiley

You mean to say you know her reasons or you probably planned that with her?
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by airoport: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do you know if someone from somewhere used mirror jazz to manipulate her? Jazz is real o
That's what came to my mind cuz it's very strange and irrational. What if the groom's family don't want her and spiritually fast tracked her exit of the relationship by herself? Or her own family, if she's a Cash cow for her family and she's more useful single? I beg, those with deep understanding of these stuff should enlighten us.
Those who say she's psycho may also be right but she will recover soon after the exit o! The main goal is probably that she leaves the man of her own accord.
BTW, before now, I didn't believe in spiritual (juju) manipulation until I witnessed one first hand.
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Ajinoride(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2020
She's in a confused state. Probably under the influence of some powers. It is well
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by nBag(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do you know if someone from somewhere used mirror jazz to manipulate her? Jazz is real o

ya, you maybe right, but say it's a man no one will give him that benefit of the doubt. all you hear is "is his randy lifestyle, men are scum, or he just wants to disagree her"

the life of a man is something else. smh
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Almunjid(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
She suddenly realizes it's better to be single and happy than married without rest of mind. But why wait till now

Meanwhile being an OP and FTC is an act of greediness. Go submerge yourself seven times in the Jordan river to be liberated.
Being single is being irresponsible. It has nothing to do with happiness. U don't find happiness by being single or married, u create it urself.
Peace!
Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by DragonFire433: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Parisian:

How many old mama Dey take care of old papa nowadays. ?

Forget that thing.

If you are old and wealthy, relocate to old people’s homes for better care or get a good nanny to tidy things in the house

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) by Komu1048(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Dalby:

You know my happiness here is that she has marked herself, by herself. As a guy I will not go near such a woman, or advise anyone I know to date her!!! She has follow through issues and highly unstable!!!
angry angry angry

The dude fvckup , he supposed on give her belle first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.