Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38914 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
ceah:

@Aisha2, I made u an admin already, u can work on the profile as well, I try to add something like Integrity Vanguard - BB2011 but it was not accepted, You can try different things with the Page as well as admin,
Added a picture, will take time tomorrow to work more on it.
Jarus:

I got a sms from Wazobia FM that our add will run 8.15 pm tonight. So watch out.
Good work Jarus
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
JARUS,

Is there no way for us or you to hear the final output? hope they got it right and it is catchy! just concerned.
confirm receipt of my little donation.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2011
Jarus:

I got a sms from Wazobia FM that our add will run 8.15 pm tonight. So watch out.

Good, I dont listen to Radio but i must listen tonight,

OAM4J:

ceah, yes I added you on facebook

do we still need a yahoo group account?

I dont think so, I think we need just a Facebook Group Account just to pass private message for just some ppl,

Identify yourself on the BB Vanguard Integrity Page,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by abes(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2011
ceah:

Good, I dont listen to Radio but i must listen tonight,

I dont think so, I think we need just a Facebook Group Account just to pass private message for just some ppl,

Identify yourself on the BB Vanguard Integrity Page,

You can listen to Wazobia FM online at http://wazobiafm.com/streaming_popups/streaming_lagos.html

NB: The link will minimize your browser, it's best you open in new browser window
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2011
@GenBuhari, You are now an admin on the Vanguard Integrity Page

@Jarus, Have you joined the page, we can ask for contribution on the page thru which we can reach a wider audience and privately send your Account Number for the contribution, what do you think ?

@All, Name of the Page has being changed to BB Vanguard Integrity, 10 Fans in 10 Minutes,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2011
Great work y'all, in less than 24hours?! shocked

whoever the forum member that is willing to foot that bill, may you and your generation never walk alone.
May you never be stranded in life.
May injustice and mediocrity be absent from your life.

Amin Ase Edumare!

God bless Oyb too!

I will join the FB page as soon as I can, I will send you an e-mail Ceah. I also think the Yahoogroup idea is great. I already belong to a few Naija politics groups on Yahoo.

Jarus, call the group whatever you choose, Internet warrior, Vanguard, or anything is ok by me, just give it an identity.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
GenBuhari3, many thanks, I've got alert for ur contribution.

I have also not listened to the jingle cos I had left VI before I got SMS that it'll be aired tonight.

Let everybody just listen to it and comment. If it's not catchy enough, I'll quickly sms them to withhold it.

Also, I'm still in talk with Osun Broadcasting people on our advert there. I want it to be in Yoruba, so we may have to do a fresh one.

Also, I should be able to seal the Wazobia PH deal too tomorrow.

Our 1.3m promisor has also called me to explain that he had had a tight day and he will make good his promise tomorrow morning by God's grace.

On the FB group, I'll join the group later in the day by God's grace.

Regards
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by bappahman: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
u guys make me proud , i hav hope for nigeria wen ever i see the various ppl dat make up dis page nd hw united we are,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by omaojo1: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
Please read the message that is being circulated in my office.

WHO IS AFRAID OF BUHARI?
I write this because of millions of Nigerians who are below 30 and who constitute a significant chunk of our voting population. This is the ICT generation that is largely ignorant about the events of the Buhari era (1983-85) and so can be misinformed and misled by needless propaganda. I have sat with many in the under-30 bracket and those slightly above who only have faint recollections of the Buhari era and the level of ignorance about that era is amazing. Before being MILITARY Head of State, Buhari had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

Please consider the following unassailable facts:
• he birthed and supervised the establishment of our existing refineries.
• there was no religious crisis while he was Head of State. It started under his successor IBB!
• in his time as Head of State he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).
• JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison
• Under his watch as PTF Chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn't been matched by 12yrs of the PDP
• hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.
• despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders.
• He could have retired into nauseating opulence like an IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ but didn't
• Instead of hobnobbing with the high and mighty, he has cast his lot with the ordinary man most of who follow him out of hope and belief in his values. People who know him have said of him, "All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank".
• he is the only politician in the North today who fills rallies without renting a crowd. The Kaduna rally of 2 nd March is eloquent proof!
• He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government
• He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.
• Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over the running of PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of probing and indicting Buhari, was the one who ended up being prosecuted for misappropriating $100m of PTF funds! Buhari again, was vindicated
• He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has till today, taken up the challenge. His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State!
• Nigeria was only invited to OIC in observer status. IBB took us into full membership. This is a quote from a 2001 write-up by Prof Omoruyi, one of Babangida’s hatchet men. “The period of General Babangida (1985-1993) represented the beginning of unmitigated Islamization of Nigeria. General Babangida was one of the loyal followers of General Murtala. This was why General Babangida took the fateful decision in 1986 to face the Nigerian Christians in particular and Nigerians in general with the plan of Muslims. He without the approval of the governing organs of the Federal Military Government organized a mission led by a non-member of the Government, the Sultan of Sokoto to formally admit Nigeria into the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). When the Chief of General Staff, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe complained that he knew nothing about it and definitely said that he could not remember the matter coming to the Armed Forces Ruling Council (AFRC), he was shown his way out.
• His government initiated the War Against Indiscipline that has made environmental cleanliness, queuing up, not urinating by the roadside etc features of our national life even till today

Does it then surprise you why corrupt people would be spreading such heinous rumours about Buhari? He is a threat to them and they know what he is capable of doing to corruption and corrupt people when he comes into office! So shine your eyes and make the right decision.

If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria, now is the time to choose right. When you cast your vote for the BUHARI /BAKARE ticket, you would have cast one vote for two honest men.
Nigeria…good nation, great people!
This is in the office oooooooh. I work in a comm bank.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2011
I just converted a Goodluck neighbor to neighbor volunteer.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by omaojo1: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
I wonder why some people are still hesitating to join the hurricane BUHARI.
A campaign that just started on the second of March, a party that does not have an elected official,not even a councillor.
The same party is the greatest oppositn to monster pdp.
The same party is commanding mammoth crowds that even spend their monies without any hope of getting it back.
Thank God that the pdp realized too late the fear of BB is the beginning of wisdom.
Too late because change has happened.
Everywhere you go is BB.
May God be with BB
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by omaojo1: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2011
The name of the game is 'retail politicking Aisha.
My own cuts thru spheres that i sometimes wonder how.
It is working because we the bb supporters have only facts and an incorruptible team to sell.
The Lord will not let Nigeria and Nigerians down.
AMEN
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2011
omaojo1:

The name of the game is 'retail politicking Aisha.
My own cuts thru spheres that i sometimes wonder how.
It is working because we the bb supporters have only facts and an incorruptible team to sell.
The Lord will not let Nigeria and Nigerians down.
AMEN

I agree, even my Elderly Aunt who is a born Again Christian ( the kind of born again that only believes what pastor says) called me to campaign for Buhari, I was shocked, i asked her why, she said, he is an honest man, and for my grandchildren.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
aisha2:

I just converted a Goodluck neighbor to neighbor  volunteer.

May my God bless you. Amen!

I feel so bad that i haven't been able to contribute financially, i hope to cover up through other means, i have made friends through my constant preaching, made enemies too (they just refused to come close to me because they think i am weird for supporting someone from the north). All in ALL, i pray God's going to crown our efforts by making BB become our president and vice come may 29th.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2011
honeric01:

May my God bless you. Amen!

I feel so bad that i haven't been able to contribute financially, i hope to cover up through other means, i have made friends through my constant preaching, made enemies too (they just refused to come close to me because they think i am weird for supporting someone from the north). All in ALL, i pray God's going to crown our efforts by making BB become our president and vice come may 29th.
Dont worry, your contributions are so valuable
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2011
Aisha or Jarus or whoever,

If you have to reduce my siggy again, first of all reduce that of GenBuhari. Thanks
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
Right now am so Jealous of Lagos people, when are we getting our BB in Abuja oh?
agabaI23:

Aisha or Jarus or whoever,

If you have to reduce my siggy again, first of all reduce that of GenBuhari. Thanks
Did not touch your siggy but its clearly against the Nairaland rules.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
aisha2:

Dont worry, your contributions are so valuable

Amen!!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Aisha, Do you think we should restrict people on posting on the FB Wall ? I think we should only allow people to comment on specific subject posted by the Admin, Just like in the Buhari4Change Wall, what do u think ?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
ceah:

@Aisha, Do you think we should restrict people on posting on the FB Wall ? I think we should only allow people to comment on specific subject posted by the Admin, Just like in the Buhari4Change Wall, what do u think ?
good idea but i dont know how that is done
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
aisha2:

good idea but i dont know how that is done

I can do it, i will do that, You can also Comment in 2 ways as Admin and as Aisha,

@Jarus, You need to Join the FB Page asap, People are already asking how to participate in cash and in Kind,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2011
BB Integrity Vanguard - You can only comment on Topics from Admin from Hence Forth,
If you have something, you feel is needed to be discussed on the wall then consult the Admins by posting it here on NL.
Jarus, GenBuhari, Aisha2 and Myself are Admin on the Page
Any suggestion for more Admin will be appreciated
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
8:15 don pass o, I neva hear anything, if wazobia fm disappoint, I go show them NL colours o. LOL. I still dey beside me 'redio' sha
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by abes(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
I just heard it
It's too tight!!
Up NL Integrity Vanguard grin grin grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2011
abes:

I just heard it
It's too tight!!
Up NL Integrity Vanguard grin grin grin
For real? GIST GIST GIST PLEASE
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
just heard the advert.
Well done to all involved.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by unlimited2(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2011
i heard it too, it was cool.
Nairaland wast mentioned as agreed
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2011
Jarus:

8:15 don pass o, I neva hear anything, if wazobia fm disappoint, I go show them NL colours o. LOL. I still dey beside me 'redio' sha
aired on 8.27pm
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by fstranger3(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2011
Awesome, I like it.

Very cheesy though, definitely not a winner cheesy
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by leonaidas(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2011
Heard the jingle, it's definitely a winner. I am so proud of you guyz. I have never seen anything/anyone uniting Nigerians like this(except football)
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2011
Great! . . .wish we can have a copy to spread everywhere
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by bappahman: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
congrats to jarus nd co, hope the advert does its job, BB for positive change

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply)

Phone Numbers Of All The Ministers In Nigeria. / Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / NAF Tests Weaponized Alpha Jet Aircraft (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.