Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay (10966 Views)

POL 501 The Tinubu Masterclass (sparsky Vs Fisher 1972) / Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together / How Igbo Leaders Caused Nigeria's Current National Political Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by T9ksy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
DerideGull:

Macaulay did not FORM NCNC. Herbert Macaulay was instrumental in the formation of NNDP which fielded many candidates for seats in Lagos legislative council. [b]The party's candidates were trashed by the candidates fielded by Zik's Nigerian Youth Movement. [/b]During formative hours of NCNC, Zik invited Herbart Macaulay to join the process. At this juncture, NNDP ceased to exit as a political party however the name was invoked in 1964 when SL Akintola formed another party in western region and named it NNDP.

NYM was not zik's party. It was formed in 1934 as Lagos Youth Movement by J.C. Vaughn, Ernest Ikoli, H.O. Davies, and Samuel Akinsanya Whilst zik was still in accra. Zik joined the NYM in 1937 when he returned to nigeria. At that time, the NYM was already the main political party in the country and held all the legislative council seats in lagos.

However, zik left the NYM with his fellow ibo people (and Akinsanya's followers) amkid the spurious claim of tribalism which eventually led to the death of the party.

In late 1934 Azikiwe returned to Africa, settling in Accra, Ghana where he became the editor of the newly founded African Morning Post. With that position he began his career in the newspaper industry where he promoted African nationalism and later African independence. After returning to Nigeria in 1937 Azikiwe founded the West African Pilot

https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/azikiwe-benjamin-nnamdi-zik-1904-1996/

J.C. Vaughn, Ernest Ikoli, H.O. Davies, and Samuel Akinsanya founded the Nigerian Youth Movement (NYM) in 1934. Although based in Lagos, the NYM was the first Nigerian nationalist organization to promote politics outside of the capital. Furthermore, the NYM was also the first organization to stress national unity over racial divisions, notably between the Igbo and Yoruba ethnic groups.

https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/nigerian-youth-movement-1934-1951/

3 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by solmus: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:

Zero sense made!
Throwing tantrums and resorting to cheap blackmail won't get you anywhere.

Come up with something intelligent to counter hards and stop all these gibberish.

First you said Awolowo made the indigenization Decree.. which was clearly not so?

You still went on to claim Indegenization decree targeted Ibos and favoured Yoruba while the policy document clearly stated Foriegn Owned Company selling 60% shareholding to Nigerians

To now make matters worst you went on to claim NCNC NYM a product of Herbert Marculey was formed by mere Zik a boy to Herbert

Reason this carefully .. without sentiments and honestly tell me If after all the lies you told from page one to page five, any sane tribe whether from SouthAfrica, Ghana , Northern Nigeria , Malaysia wouldn't lock your shops for being shady, issue you quit notice to leave the North, or go xenophobic like SA or Marginalisation

Nobody is comfortable with shady falsehood fake spreading people , and trust me should this go on nobody would vote in any national capacity people known for lies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by masseratti: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
DerideGull:

I really do not understand why certain cretins in Nigeria love to make fool of themselves publicly. Herbert Macaulay was invited by Azikiwe to join the factional NYM and trade unions which were in the process to form NCNC. The party NCNC was not formed by Nigerians alone hence National Council of Nigeria and Cameroons. Macaulay's NNDP had been rendered useless by NYM in the Lagos Legislative Council election and party ceased to exist as a political party.

Your # 3 is arrant nonsense!! The only two parties with national posture to stand election were AG and NCNC. The mushroom parties were only allowed to contest election under the umbrella and manifesto of a party with national coverage. Zik was the national president of NCNC but leader of NCNC in western region was Gbadamosi Adegoke Adelabu. If you are in doubt of what transpired in western region during the wee hours of 1951, I urge you to read the biography of Gbadamosi Adegoke Adelabu not craps and propaganda vomited by partisan Yoruba people.
who made adelabu the political leader of NCNC in 1951?.
He was the leader of opposition in the house of assembly in 1957 died 1958.

CAN YOU please go back yo your history books please, you talking about penkelemesi..

If you you say the othe parties are mushrooms and not nationalistic, that means NPC was a mushroom party abi, because you quoted my no 3 which submissions was nationalistic.
If you want to make it western region which Zik was leading the NCNC after the demise of the yoruba leader Macaulay, and the yorubas in it followed him Zik till the end and were loyal until he abandoned them to be premier in the east.
It was the Ibadan community party that went into coalition with AG, they were natural allies of NCNC because they won few seats NCNC didn't give them any favorable cabinet position Ag gave them and a coalition was formed, how is that a betrayal? Same thing happened in uk lately.

5 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by masseratti: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
T9ksy:

NYM was not zik's party. It was formed in 1934 as Lagos Youth Movement by J.C. Vaughn, Ernest Ikoli, H.O. Davies, and Samuel Akinsanya Whilst zik was still in accra. Zik joined the NYM in 1937 when he returned to nigeria. At that time, the NYM was already the main political party in the country and held all the legislative council seats in lagos.

However, zik left the NYM with his fellow ibo people (and Akinsanya's followers) amkid the spurious claim of tribalism which eventually led to the death of the party.

thank you, those liars are relentless.

5 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by masseratti: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
DerideGull:

Please read books not craps you lifted from Internet. The bolded showed you know absolute nothing about what you would want us to believe as facts. Eyo Ita did not know where Nigerian Youth Movement (NYM) was formed.
oga quote one book for me please? Let me read i dont lift craps for internet, just name the book please, thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:

Same old tribalism we are talking about. What is wrong in Zik aspiring to a political position in the West? Is West not part of Nigeria? Is Zik not a Nigerian?

Obama was originally from Kenya but eventually became United States president. Nigerians are being elected into positions in UK, Canada etc but a fellow Nigerian was discriminated against and denied being elected based on tribalism.

You can see the report a Yoruba man wrote about what transpired during the 1951 elections.

Awo was right... Zik had no business in western region.... Thank God he was sent back to the east...

He wanted to tap from the wealth of the western region abi...

6 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by masseratti: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:

You missed the point of sending the attachment. It was to show that Awolowo was still influencing policies as at 1972. Again, the Indignization decree only took effect in 1972, does it mean the idea also came into effect that same moment it was implemented? The idea must have been brought forward much earlier!!
can you please show us fact and proof where Awolowo mooted the idea of indigenization prior to 1972, because he resigned in 1971, thank God you ve conceded to that, so where is the proof Awo mooted the idea you claiming yorubas used to disadvantage the igbos.. Show us.

5 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by anigbajumo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dedetwo:

Point of correction. Samuel Ladoke Akintola committed suicide. Isaac Adaka Boro was killed by a Yari.ba egocentric loudmouth. Sardauna and wife were killed by one of them.

Awolowo committed a suicide
Ladoke Akintola same thing...

I don't know the kind of myopic thinking and the level bitterness runs in ur blood, who tells you all these nonsense?? You can never see a hausa man saying all this rubbish that's why no reasonable tribe can team up with u people, u guys is just full of hatred.... See the way u quoted the guy with confidence as if they committed suicide in your ancestral land or in your sitting room... You guys seriously need to change the way of ur life.

6 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by masseratti: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:

Same old tribalism we are talking about. What is wrong in Zik aspiring to a political position in the West? Is West not part of Nigeria? Is Zik not a Nigerian?

Obama was originally from Kenya but eventually became United States president. Nigerians are being elected into positions in UK, Canada etc but a fellow Nigerian was discriminated against and denied being elected based on tribalism.

You can see the report a Yoruba man wrote about what transpired during the 1951 elections.
we yorubas voted for Zik in yaba... So nothing wrong in him aspiring, you guys also voted for a hausa man in enugu to be a councilor or a mayor i can't remember, my point is after 70 years we are not here crying about it, today any Nigerian can aspire to be anything he wants anywhere in Nigeria so far people vote for him.

5 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by masseratti: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
anigbajumo:

Awolowo committed a suicide
Ladoke Akintola same thing...

I don't know the kind of myopic thinking and the level bitterness runs in ur blood, who tells you all these nonsense?? You can never see a hausa man saying all this rubbish that's why no reasonable tribe can team up with u people, u guys is just full of hatred.... See the way u quoted the guy with confidence as if they committed suicide in your ancestral land or in your sitting room... You guys seriously need to change the way of ur life.
lolzzzz. Suicide is the most important thing to them, i guess if i shit now av committed suicide...most igbos are not like this please dont let us get it wrong, its just some bitter ones that wont get over things and move on.

5 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Obamaofusa: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
horsepower102:

SMFH are you for real? Ok believe whatever you choose to believe. There is no point debating with a delusional person.

lol
Who between us is delusional, old man?
It is you of course.
Can you name your business people in the olden days that can compare with the business people of Yoruba stock then?
You will mention, the Ijaw s.lave....King Jaja of Opobo and Louis Ojuku,lobatan!

Igbos are just petty business people.

Yorubas are mostly industrialists. Yorubas are the only people ( between Igbos and Yorubas)that went abroad with only a small polybag but had been able to establish billion dollar and pound sterling businesses e.g Harry Akande,Bayo Ogunlesi,Deinde Fernandez,Kase Lookman Lawal,Bode Akindele etc.Igbos have none.

Yoruba business people even in the olden days were many and they include...Mobolaji Bank Anthony, Esan Darocha and his son,the first billionaire in Africa,Ade Tuyo,Sefiu Edu etc.

These are some Yoruba business people who are billionaires either in naira or dollars.

These are just a few o.Just 108 billionaires.They can be verified by using Google.
Let us see Igbo business people if they are even half as many as these Yoruba illustrious sons.

Tayo Amusan
Seriki Williams Abass
Dapo Abiodun
Doyin Abiola
Moshood Abiola
Samson Abioye
Iyinoluwa Aboyeji
Segun Abraham
Michael Ade-Ojo
Segun Adebutu
Silas Adekunle
Adedeji Adeleke
Mike Adenuga
Kunle Adewale
Segun "Aeroland" Adewale
Taiwo Afolabi
Salami Agbaje
Bode Akindele
Akinola Maja
Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan
Olatunji Ajisomo Alabi
Ralph Alabi
Demola Aladekomo
Adeyemo Alakija
Lanre Alfred
Kola Aluko
Ayo Animashaun
Chief E. O. Ashamu
Adekunle Ayeni
John Olatunde Ayeni
Tayo Ayeni
Olawale Ayilara
Wale Babalakin
Ade Bajomo
Mobolaji Bank Anthony
Alani Bankole
Richard Beale Blaize
Talabi Braithwaite
Bankole Cardoso
Folorunsho Coker
James Pinson Labulo Davies
T. A. Doherty
Fela Durotoye
Shafi Edu
Tunde Eso
Joseph Fadahunsi
Luti Fagbenle
Henry Fajemirokun
Samuel Fawehinmi
Antonio Deinde Fernandez
Tunde Folawiyo
Wahab Iyanda Folawiyo
Charles Joseph George
Keji Giwa
Jimoh Ibrahim
Oladipo Jadesimi
Tunde Kelani
Kase Lukman Lawal
Alaba Lawson
Olufemi Majekodunmi
Akinpelu Obisesan
Jacob Odulate
Akin Babalola Kamar Odunsi
Adeola Odutola
Chris Ogunbanjo
Adebayo Ogunlesi
Temitope Ogunsemo
Ayo Ogunsheye
Olufemi Oguntamu
Wole Oguntokun
Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi
Adekunle Ojora
Alex Oke
Molade Okoya-Thomas
Razaq Okoya
Habeeb Okunola
Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi
Duro Olowu
Femi Olubanwo
Olalekan Olude
Ade A. Olufeko
Otunba Fatai Olukoga
Jide Omokore
Lawrence Omole
Oluseun Onigbinde
Patrick Oriyomi
Femi Otedola
Oba Otudeko
Gbenga Oyebode
Olateju Oyeleye
Samuel Herbert Pearse
Femi Pedro
Candido Da Rocha
John W. Rogers Jr.
Herzekiah Andrew Shanu
Mohammed Shitta Bey
Biodun Shobanjo
Ernest Shonekan
Yemisi Adedoyin Shyllon
Olalekan Sipasi
Taiwo Olowo
Temidayo Isaiah Oniosun
Olusola Teniola
Bosun Tijani
Adewale Tinubu
Lanre Towry-Coker
Ade Tuyo
William Vivour
Akintola Williams.

8 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by orisa37: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rugaria:

What is the correlatiion between 'self-determination' and "vengeance"?

SELFISHNESS.
Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by aribisala0(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
horsepower102:

But both sides cannot be right at the same time. Trust me I enjoy decorum too but one side is trying to maintain lies while the other side is trying to expose it.

I have said similar things in the past about Nigerian economy when the yorubas completely took over. They destroyed the economy with their Hausa Fulani masters.

It’s was finally during OBJ administration that he smartly put few igbos in key positions. That’s when some progress started being made.

Majority of the companies that they stole during indiginization policy are bankrupt and looted.

Facts do you have any?

Name one such company just one

Name one Yoruba involved in looting any company just one?

Many of you talk sentimentally with complete oblivion to any form of facts whatsoever

6 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by lionshare: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:

You missed the point of sending the attachment. It was to show that Awolowo was still influencing policies as at 1972. Again, the Indignization decree only took effect in 1972, does it mean the idea also came into effect that same moment it was implemented? The idea must have been brought forward much earlier!!

How can one be influencing policies as a opposition figure? It will be illogical for the government to implement policies that will be favorable to someone who was rooting for a return to democracy in a military dispensation. Pls go through the attachment again.

6 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
[s]
proeast:

Here are some of the companies the British either owned completely or partially before the 1972 Indignization decree

Pharmaceutical Nigeria Plc ,May and Baker Nigeria Plc, Vitafoam Nigeria Plc, Wahum Nigeria Limited ,CAP Nigeria Plc , International Paints of West Africa [IPWA], Berger Paints Nigeria Plc, Berec Nigeria Limited, Kabelmetal, Nigeria Bottling Company Plc, Leventis Nigeria Plc ,West African Portland Cement Company,[Lafarge ],Wema Bank Nigeria Plc, Scoa Nigeria Plc ,CFAO Nigeria Plc, Cadbury Nigeria Plc, Livestock Feeds Nigeria Plc , Nigerian Breweries Plc, new Nigerian Bank, Batta, Kingsway Stores, Crittal Hope (Nigeria) Limited, Mushin, Lagos State. Dunlop (Nig.) Industries Plc, Ikeja, Lagos State. Galvanising Industries Limited, Ikeja, Lagos State. Nigeria Construction & Water Resources Development Company Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State Nigerian Wire & Cable Plc, Ibadan, Oyo State Nigerite PLC, Ikeja, Lagos State Nipol Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State Odu’a Textile Industries Limited, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State Soleh Boneh Overseas (Nigeria) Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State Vono Products Plc, Mushin, Lagos West African Portland Cement Plc, Ikeja, Lagos State Great Nigeria Insurance PLC, Ikoyi, Lagos State Glanvill Enthoven & Company Limited ◦Guinness (Nig.) Plc, Ikeja, Lagos State. ◦International Breweries Plc, Ilesa, Osun State. ◦Macmillian Publishers (Nig) Limited, Ilupeju, Lagos ◦Nestle Food (Nig) Plc, Ikeja, Lagos State ◦Nidogas Company Limited, Lagos State ◦Niger Mills Company Limited, Calabar, Cross River State ◦Nigerian Aluminium Extrusions Limited, Lagos ◦SKG-Pharma (Nig.) Limited, Lagos ◦Tower Aluminium (Nig.) Plc, Lagos ◦U. A. C. of Nigeria Plc., Lagos etc.

Credit

-FREDRICK ONWUMBIKO
[/s]I know the hogwash must come from an OSU man. I mean a chronic victim crier.

8 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by aribisala0(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
lionshare:

How can one be influencing policies as a opposition figure? It will be illogical for the government to implement policies that will be favorable to someone who was rooting for a return to democracy in a military dispensation. Pls go through the attachment again.
Do not waste your time with these folk

Illogicality and sentimentality is their stock in trade.

They have no time for facts or rational debate.

Awolowo was not in government but they persist with this lie, the account seizure lie and many other alibis for their plight

3 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Decree number 1 and Number 2 are signed into law by Aguiyi Ironsi suspending Regional Government.. show us any single decree or law signed into law by Chief Obafemi Awolowo

This are list of decree

http://carllevan.com/data/nigerias-military-decrees/
I love this. Yes, I mean I love this. Mr op, oya where do what he asked of you.

1 Like

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

help you and fellow Nairaland who wish to learn. http://carllevan.com/data/nigerias-military-decrees/ that's the link of Nigerian decree and who signed them.. point out just a single decree Chief Obafemi Awolowo Signed
Lol, the guy is just going front back without any proof but you are bringing fact for him. He will change the narrative.

1 Like

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
tamdun:

I never said awolowo signed any blockade, so I have nothing to show you and like I said earlier, this is the point where u run away or derail the thread
Lol, that why he's changing narrative. He has no answer

1 Like

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

And who are those jubilating and showing pictures of kwashikor children all over the internet claiming that Awolowo starved their fathers to death.
You have never for once shown you have sense before. Are you are your parents not the one shouting awoo starved you to death. Why not bring the proof now. He asked you question, you use style run from it. Shame on you.

6 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
tamdun:

I already said it, this is the time u run away or derail.... Adios
And he has indeed run. If na me be the guy, I will run too.

1 Like

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

CBN is an indipendent body that make policy independently

Ministry of Finance headed by Chief Obafemi Awolowo has no law making, decree making power or mandate

If you have any law signed to law by Awolowo kindly show the world

I have been waiting for that too.

2 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Obamaofusa: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:

I simply ignored him because he was speaking out of emotion without any fact, sense or logic. Those ones are better left to wallow in their ignorance grin grin

You are always delusional.
Everybody in Nigeria knew that your ancestors were running to Ibadan in droves because it was developed by the rich Yorubas.

Yorubaland became the richest, most developed and most educated even until date.
If you are ignorant,ask World bank.

2 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
aribisala0:
Historical and ancient bitterness based on lies.

The indiginenization decree is nothing to do with Awo who tendered his resignation letter in 1970 immediately after the war and left Gowon's government early in 1971. Shagari was finance minister in 1972

These folk always like playing victim

In 1979 they had already produced Vice President 9 years after the war.

Why always playing victim
I have been reading their dunderhead comments since. Funniest thing is that they are happy in their stupidity and foolishness.

Well, what should someone expect from a group of people who believe and accept that Buhari is dead just cos a dummy like them said so.

6 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:

They're obviously not good managers. People that has owambe and Jaye-Jaye attitude to life can't possibly be good managers. It becomes worse when such a person or people are giving big businesses and companies to manage at short notice.

It will definitely go downhill and that's what happened when Awo handed them all those companies on a platter of gold.

How can you give such person loan and still ask him to use the same loan to buy huge companies he obviously can't run efficiently?

Remember that Nigeria was at par with many of the Asian countries then. After that Indignization decree of 1972, the foundation of our economy was destroyed and we never recovered from it because it was structural. On the other hand, most of those Asian countries are economic Giants today.
Hope your father has been the one managing all the companies own by yorubas since start up.

6 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Obamaofusa: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:

So many companies and brands were mentioned so why pick out only one?
What about former Barclays Bank and several others?

It means you are confused.Why name many companies when you are not sure?
You do not even understand most of the allegations you wrote against Awolowo(Yorubas).
You could be suffering from dementia.

1 Like

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:

If foreigner who does not know Nigeria's history is asked to guess where the devastating civil war was fought based on how the cities and rural areas of each region looks like, the last region such person will point at is SE. They will either say it is the North or SW for obvious reasons.

Aside federal government infrastructure like roads, bridges and other amenities, our cities and rural areas still beat that of any other region in Nigeria! In essence, the war was fought in the East but the after effects is being felt in the regions that didn't withness any war grin grin
Hahahaha, see foreigners mouthpiece hahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:

So many companies and brands were mentioned so why pick out only one?
What about former Barclays Bank and several others?

To know you are a liar as your father.

3 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by kayusely70(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
wwwihy:
Here we go again?
Yoruba this
Yoruba that

Is it inferiority complex?
In Fact Theyve Serious Complex. Some Of The Companies Listed Are Established By Yoruba Persons.

2 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by proeast(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Obamaofusa:

You are always delusional.
Everybody in Nigeria knew that your ancestors were running to Ibadan in droves because it was developed by the rich Yorubas.

Yorubaland became the richest, most developed and most educated even until date.
If you are ignorant,ask World bank.

Stop talking rubbish!
Which Ibadan is this village man talking about? Is it the same glorified slum settlement we all know or another one?!

The only place in the SW that looks like where modern humans live is Lagos and we all know it wasn't developed by Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by Obamaofusa: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:

Stop talking rubbish!
Which Ibadan is this village man talking about? Is it the same glorified slum settlement we all know or another one?!

The only place in the SW that looks like where modern humans live is Lagos and we all know it wasn't developed by Yorubas.

Always delusional like Ojuku.Biafra has the best army in Africa. grin

5 Likes

Re: How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay by proeast(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
wizzakosh:
To know you are a liar as your father.

Yet you don't even have a father. Go and play with other touts under ojuelegba bridge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Resign As APC Campaign DG, Middle Belt Association Tells Lalong / Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand / PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.