Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (62073 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by hakym619(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
S
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by KingAzari: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Mkad(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
somethings are better left unsaid
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Somebody go use another thread challenge this one

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ugodson(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
For me don't tell Dem anything,but when he/she ask then u say it.
It's best I hear how bad it is from my girl than to hear it outside,even if I hear it outside I can defend her cos I knew abt it

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
I want her telling me herself before hand because if nigga go hear am for hood e go must break up and give her many heart breaks join
southniyikaye:
I prefer knowing those things and I prefer hearing it from my partner.
Though it will hurt me but I will likely forgive her but it will pain me more and become unforgivable if I hear it from an outsider, maybe a scorned ex who is trying to get back at her.
This time if the allegations are true, I no go even need to hear her explanations beof4 throwing her out

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Itzstarboi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Who gat some few cash to spare and would like to give me out of it.
I won't lie.
I am a student currently in SS1.
I need a smartphone because the one I was using got spoilt.
If you gat the spare cash, kindly send some bucks to my UBA teenager's account.
No: 2158305916
I am currently using a feature phone.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
and when she or he finds out...
you get blowed off..

you run come ea come create useless thread that men/women are heartless
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Celebsnews2: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Apt. Nice one OP

Meanwhile, Thousands of Icons Cheer and sing Praises of Laycon as he receives his grand prize of a house, car and 30million naira cash.
See the moments�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjfPn8aJUu4
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by donMIG(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
How she cheated on u
How much u loved her

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Mogul750: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Anybody that love you should have known your capacity . don't be a chameleon
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Freshboi87: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Guys my advice, avoid any woman that tells u she has only had one boyfriend before you and that is the only guy she has had sex with. Na lieeeeee!!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Farki: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
6. Your nairaland login details.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by OhiOfIhima: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
I am guilty of No. 3, hope it wouldn't do more harm than good in d nearest future!
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ellizy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
The day my gf told me his EX never get tired, my skin almost pull off my body....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Old stories everyday
tell us new matter

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Why should you be hiding so much from your partner though?
See, the day he learns about it is the day the marriage comes to an end. Shikena
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dozis:
Abortion is a big no for me. I wish there are ways to test wether a lady did abortion before marriage. Why would you have unprotected sex with someone you can't keep his pregnancy?
There are condoms, contraceptive pills and even pull out method, yet people keep having unwanted pregnancy.
Many are daft about sex. Only what is important to them is the 2 minutes action and they will be brainless and thoughtless

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Coldie(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
As a got the worst thing u can tell a guy especially as a girl who had a randy life, is to tell him that u have dated or slept with 20 or more guys. E go hard for him to forgive u i swear

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:
What if they eventually find out on their own?
Don't u think it will hurt them more knowing u never told them?

The past don't matter when you are building the future.

Only learn experience from the past to build the future don't bring things of the past.

Na like his we take bring past Buhari into the future how far now

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by viktor01(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
There isn;t a definite formulae for a long lasting relationship. Just be transparent, be silent on some vital issues, If they asked, tell them all there is to know. Trust me, Same thoughts will run through my head if you didn't tell me and I found out anyways.
Thoughts like what else could she not have told me if she failed to tell me this.

Give the relationship your best and if it is destined to be, it will be

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Mckhala80(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:
Broz, dt one fit scatter the whole thing. There are things we needn't kp frm each other.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Robertgreene1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
interesting...
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by NSK4U(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
BigSarah:
1,2,4,5 these are details a smart person can find out on their own without telling... Most relationships these days don’t care about the past, just sheet rocking,living in the moment and moving onto the next person

hmmmm

what if he's not smart in dat sense?�
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by harmony75: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:
it's very good to be open but you never know what this person can turn out to be tomorrow making remarks of your past so if they find out, then you defend yourself as long as you're not that kind of person anymore.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Robertgreene1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
interesting....guys forget all this "forget her past" nonsense...since girls look 4 a guy that has a bright future ahead of him..then why shouldn't a guy look into a girl's past as well...a girl wit over 20 body counts will fvck all d fvckable dicks in town..both diabolic dicks nd d likes..nd den come nd dump her useless self on me cus she already sees my bright future...nd then tell me "baby js forget my past" ...over my dead body...I must know everything abt ur past o...cus a girl's past defines her...d higher her body count esp wit what those rich diabolical men use them to do...d higher her uselessness...
argue wit ur village people...

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Chirowman(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
You just nailed it
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by cbright4real(f): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Freshboi87:
Guys my advice, avoid any woman that tells u she has only had one boyfriend before you and that is the only guy she has had sex with. Na lieeeeee!!!!!
Bros forget it ooo, not all ladies. I had one boyfriend before I dated the man I got married to and for my ex nothing like sexual intercourse. I can say it with my mouth open dat d man I got married to 8s the one that deflowered me.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Vision4God: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
I really don't know what kind of life anyone want to live hiding all that u mentioned.

Sir/MA, life is sweet when u have nothing to hide.
The Bible says there's nothing hidden under d sun that would not be revealed Luke 8:17, Mark 4:22

Please learn from people who have had such experiences.
somehow, someway, something always comes up that would expose those hidden things & at that point, u begin to wish u had opened up to receive help on it.
A battle is won when the source is known.

The strategies of d devil is to make u a slave to your past & keeps using it to hunt your life.
John 8:32 - you will know d truth & it will set u free.

God cannot be mocked for whatsoever a man sow, he will reap... Gal 6:7

Even God himself is looking for people to reveal secrets to, who are we humans to think you can hide anything. It's just a matter of time.
Look at Amos 3:7, Jer 33:3, Dan 2:22

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.